BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

The reason J6 happened has ALWAYS boiled down to this:

IF the DC Mayor, Nancy Pelosi, and the Sergeants-At-Arns of the House and Senate had called on the National Guard to defend the Capitol after they had been briefed about the possibility of a large protest crowd coming on the near future J6 WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED.

If the FBI had focused on PREVENTING J6 from happening - instead or planning, prepping, infiltrating the Oath Keepers and crowds, and admittedly running 3 separate 'Entrapment Scheme' opetations involving NLT 28 undervover FBI & ATF agents within the Oath Keepers, and inside the Capitol (dressed as Trump supporters) BEFORE Capitol police starthed opening doors to let the crowd in - J6 WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED.

View attachment 740949
The only people authorized to 'call out the national Guard' are the POTUS...that would have been Trump....or the Secretary of Defense.
You might want to actually know what your talking about, or writing about, before you open yer yap or touch a keyboard, just sayin'

Under federal law, the president is the commander-in-chief of the D.C. Guard. The president authorizes the secretary of defense to supervise and control the D.C. Guard while in its militia status (i.e., not deployed overseas). The secretary may order the Guard mobilized to aid D.C. civil authorities, but subject only to the direction of the president.
Thus, while reports circulated about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requesting the Guard to help restore order, only the president, or his secretary of defense, may order it to do so. The D.C. mayor has no authority and is not in the chain of command of the D.C. Guard. The D.C. metropolitan police did request Guard assistance for crowd control in preparation for the rally that preceded Wednesday’s riots.

Reports are that fewer than 400 of D.C.’s available 1,100 Army Guardsmen were approved for deployment at the start of the day by the acting secretary of defense (Trump fired Secretary Mark Esper on Nov. 9).

I've said that.
There is no guarantee that the DOJ will indict.

You can't see ANY crimes trump committed but you want biden locked up for all his non-existent crimes. Got it.

You said that? I thought you said this, as in "this is what's going to happen."

He will be facing a Real Trial, which of course you will claim is anti-trump.

Now please show me where I ever said I wanted to see Biden locked up. I know you're a leftist so lying is pretty much inherent, but when you post a lie about me, I'm going to challenge you on it.

Trump is a coward. He just spent weeks inciting the mob.
/----/
6HLXyeeEfZuDU5vZ-pH1ekvkHpmzed0sETpadQADiFYWUUCYbl8Fi9w3NGkxcyxB8FR-Q8rcVBGHNTXPsmN69UNAOtjCR-TOyQ=s0-d-e1-ft

My argument is exactly the same as your argument.

Did they, or did they NOT, find anyone in the Capitol that day, that was actually wearing underwear. NOPE. Therefore no one was wearing underwear.
Same exact argument.

Not even close. Underwear is normal attire for human beings, guns are not.

You call me a communist and a leftist constantly.
Neither of which is true.
You lie Ray.

See how that works.

You support the Communists, so what else should I call you? I support conservatives, so you can call me a conservative anytime you like. It's a badge of honor as far as I'm concerned.

Oh yes they were. That's why 140 police officers were injured.
How do officers getting injured at J6 protests correlate with protestors being armed? What were they armed with, water bottles and bricks like the BLM protestors were in Washington, Chicago, New York and other places in 2020?

The ONLY failure in the impeachments was the cowardly acts by (R) Senators.

Now, trump cannot be protected by the Senate.
He will be facing a Real Trial, which of course you will claim is anti-trump.
Since it is more partisan political Kabuki theater you are right.

How do officers getting injured at J6 protests correlate with protestors being armed? What were they armed with, water bottles and bricks like the BLM protestors were in Washington, Chicago, New York and other places in 2020?

Also baseball bats, crutches, golf clubs.. protesting is legit.. arson, vandalism and violence are not. Do you know the difference?

I was so disappointed when Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21 st Century Policing and went with his violent rhetoric instead.

Trump took a page from Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris during the 2020 Elections.
Really, I have never seen those two at a rally on January 6th claiming to need to kick some asses over an election and to stop a process of Congress to certify an election.

Well I'm going to trust Jim Jordan on this one. He's from my state you know. According to him these emails do confirm what we have been claiming all along. So I'll be happy to wait it out to see what they actually say.
Jim Jordan is a hack, so I guess that explains your trust in him.

He enables your desire to live in an alternate reality.

Since it is more partisan political Kabuki theater you are right.
There is nothing 'Kabuki' about a criminal Trial...as Trump will see if he's unlucky enough to fine himself a defendant. It's not his office at stake..but his freedom.
Big difference.

Forum List

Back