BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Is the thread about these emails -

Yea...Pelosi planned it and sent those MagaRats to the Capitol.

What a stupid claim

Problem is, you fucking idiots think the anger is because of Trump.
Aw, more insults. Good.

Nope. As I've said about a hundred times here, he merely took advantage of the mountain of misguided paranoid rage that already existed.

I pay attention. I know you people. That's why you always go drama queen around me. Excellent.

So let me get this straight.

January 6th is the fault of Democrats because they failed to fully anticipate the capacity for violence of the Trump supporting mob and thus failed to provide enough police to adequately beat them into submission.

Weird story.

You don't have it straight. The FBI warned other authorities they had information that this riot could take place. Trump offered to have the National Guard there from the beginning of the day, and that offer was declined by the Democrats. That's the story. However we have two different claims here: One is Trump made no such offer, and two it was never rejected by Piglosi or the Capitol police. We can go back and forth on which is accurate, but now that these e-mails and texts surfaced, it may tell us which side is correct.

So let me get this straight.

January 6th is the fault of Democrats because they failed to fully anticipate the capacity for violence of the Trump supporting mob and thus failed to provide enough police to adequately beat them into submission.
No, shit for brains.

Jan 6 is the fault of Demonazis because they CHEAT IN ELECTIONS.

TRY to keep your stories straight, lying leftard.

Aw, more insults. Good.

Nope. As I've said about a hundred times here, he merely took advantage of the mountain of misguided paranoid rage that already existed.

Saying it one more time doesn't make it true, shit for brains

I pay attention. I know you people.

You and that fucking idiot Soupnazi are made for each other. You should find a hotel, get a room.

That's why you always go drama queen around me. Excellent.
You have a lexical deficit?

It ain't about YOU, stupid fool.

Do you carry?
You pretend and act like you do.
These people at the Capitol that day, guns are indeed 'normal attire.'

And you know that how?

Most of the time I don't carry because I take care of my business during the day. However if I am out at night or going somewhere where I won't return home until after dark, yes I carry. But that doesn't mean everybody does. In fact I'm sure if I go to a store at night I'm probably the only one that's armed. It's not common everybody carries a gun like it is people wearing underwear.

And you know that how?

Most of the time I don't carry because I take care of my business during the day. However if I am out at night or going somewhere where I won't return home until after dark, yes I carry. But that doesn't mean everybody does. In fact I'm sure if I go to a store at night I'm probably the only one that's armed. It's not common everybody carries a gun like it is people wearing underwear.
See now...your mistake is thinking anyone cares about you or what you do.

They don't

That's an outright lie

From one of the most dishonest MagaRats on this board

We don't know yet, that's why these texts and e-mails may be so important. We posted two sources that stated Trump offered the Guard and it was not accepted by the left. In fact my source was from one of your very own, NBC. Since we have two different claims here (both with sources) let's see what these mails and texts say. I'm pretty confident, how about you?

See now...your mistake is thinking anyone cares about you or what you do.

They don't

Why don't you follow the conversation? He asked me a question and I answered it. Apparently he does care or he wouldn't have asked.

I'm so glad God didn't make me a leftist. I can't imagine going through life with nearly zero comprehension skills.

The protesters were already assembled at the capitol PRIOR to Trumps speech.

That's called the inconvient truth.

Trump was nowhere near the capitol at the time and the protestors would have had to walk over a mile if they had wanted to storm the capitol from hearing his speech, nobody did this.

At 1:08pm, someone tweeted Trump's mob broke through the outer barricades on the grounds of the Capitol...

Correct. The fact that it didn't happen makes it a lie.

Sure it was. Somehow though your source doesn't say Pelosi dropped the ball now does it fuck face?

The one where he told them to "fight like hell"?

You must live in a house of mirrors.

It very much happened. I know you don't LIKE that it happened, but it happened.

I never said anything about Pissloser dropping the ball. I'm saying that the "insurrection" had nothing to do with Trump.

The one where he said to peacefully make their voices heard. Again, ignoring facts you don't like don't make them false.

Forum List

Back