BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

Assange has NOTHING and THIS is why:

"Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: 'I think it's significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.'"

HE....THINKS...?!

IF THE SEVERITY OF THE DAMAGE IT CAN DO DEPENDS ON HOW IT WILL 'CATCH FIRE IN THE MEDIA' THEN IT IS NOTHING, WILL DO NOTHING, &/OR WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING BECAUSE THE ALL-IN COMPLICIT PRO-HILLARY MEDIA WILL KILL IT / REFUSE TO ALLOW IT TO HAVE ANY EFFECT.

UNLESS the info being released is HUGE - so big that it renders the pro-Clinton media's effect on it moot - it is doomed to fail....and according to Assange's own words it is NOT that.

Unless Assange has a picture of Hillary standing over Vince Foster's dead body with a smoking gun in her hand, and even then I'm not sure, it will make no impact on the Hillary zombies...or the non-citizen terrorist voting bloc. :p
All of the media outlets reported on the first Wikileak about the DNC and it still accomplished nothing.

"Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: 'I think it's significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.'"

HE....THINKS...?!

IF THE SEVERITY OF THE DAMAGE IT CAN DO DEPENDS ON HOW IT WILL 'CATCH FIRE IN THE MEDIA' THEN IT IS NOTHING, WILL DO NOTHING, &/OR WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING BECAUSE THE ALL-IN COMPLICIT PRO-HILLARY MEDIA WILL KILL IT / REFUSE TO ALLOW IT TO HAVE ANY EFFECT.

UNLESS the info being released is HUGE - so big that it renders the pro-Clinton media's effect on it moot - it is doomed to fail....and according to Assange's own words it is NOT that.

Unless Assange has a picture of Hillary standing over Vince Foster's dead body with a smoking gun in her hand, and even then I'm not sure, it will make no impact on the Hillary zombies...or the non-citizen terrorist voting bloc. :p

I'm afraid I have to agree with you. Assange has a totally unjustified faith in the media.

Seems to me that Assange has good reason to change the location.

Julian Assange has been holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London for four years and won't leave because he will be charged for rape charges and extradited to Sweden.

So it doesn't matter where the location is.
...or commits "suicide"

HE....THINKS...?!

I'm afraid I have to agree with you. Assange has a totally unjustified faith in the media.

Nevertheless, and being as it may..... Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) resigned her post as chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC)....along with several others....thanks to Wikileaks.....:thup:

so.....do not underestimate Wikileaks. ;)

[

Julian Assange has been holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London for four years and won't leave because he will be charged for rape charges and extradited to Sweden.

So it doesn't matter where the location is.

Yeah, those are some credible charges.

And had they succeeded when they tried to nab him, his accidental death on the way to Sweden would have been just as credible.

Hillary already tried to have him murdered.

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Sweden and Hillary and da Joos are all in league to suppress the trooth.

Becuase, Trump!
Toto, something for you if you are planning to move back to Canada....
jeff_cook_real_estate.jpg

I hope it is so devastating that it takes Hildabeast, Bubba, Obama, Comey, and all the other minons (democrats and repuplicans) down for good. Time to Flush the toilet called Washington DC down the drain.
They're reporting that Hillary tried to put out a hit on Assange using a drone strike.

Julian Assange WILL make announcement via video amid rumors of 'October Surprise': WikiLeaks founder is 'due to release damaging information about Hillary Clinton' | Daily Mail Online

For the sake of discussion (until this is verified) you're missing the point entirely. You're thinking this is just about Clinton and it's impairing your judgement. This is NOT JUST ABOUT CLINTON. We're talking corruption at the highest levels with the FBI being involved as well. This could, well it should, take down a lot of people. NOT just Clinton.

Clinton will be just another cog in the corrupt wheel. Shit there could be hundreds of people implicated in this.

**Again my comments are only for the sake of discussion since this is only an unverified rumor**

Perhaps this should be in the conspiracy forum, then.
You are too quick to say "conspiracy" Is that for discrediting the message, the messenger...or both?

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

So, it's going to show how the election was fixed for dubya as well?

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

Good.

And it’s come to the sad point where Republicans are hanging their election hopes on the likes of Assange and a bizarre conspiracy theory.

And it’s come to the sad point where Republicans are hanging their election hopes on the likes of Assange and a bizarre conspiracy theory.

Look who's talking your hanging your hopes on Hillary, a woman who thinks you are worth less than dirt and is owned by Wall Street.

HE....THINKS...?!

All of the media outlets reported on the first Wikileak about the DNC and it still accomplished nothing.

It got that skank bitch Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fired as well as a bunch of people at the DNC. And it showed the DNC is just like the Clinton's....utterly corrupt. :D

Actually Republicans are pathetically and mis-guidedly hanging their election hopes on the hope that other Americans - liberals - have the moral decency NOT to vote for...

- A woman who enabled her husband's predatory sexual victimization of women for decades, who covered for him, then further victimized his victims...

- A woman who has been a walking scandal-plagued liar for decades...

- who is partially responsible for the deaths of countless Americans in order to keep the Clinton secrets buried...

- who allowed 4 Americans to needlessly be murdered by Terrorists, lied about it to hide her failures and preserve her own political future, and called the grieving families 'liars'

- who allied herself with the terrorists who murdered thousands of Americans on 9/11/01, helped drag the US into an unauthorized war, and helped those terrorists take over Libya.

...and much more.

Silly delusional Republicans.

It got that skank bitch Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fired as well as a bunch of people at the DNC. And it showed the DNC is just like the Clinton's....utterly corrupt. :D
And what happened to her? Hillary rewarded her with a position in the Hillary campaign....

In other words, NOTHING.

I wonder who is able to get/hack the source material, or make it up, and be motivated to give it to WikiLeaks during strategic times in the election cycle?
:)
image.jpg

Awwww, cute....petrified Clinton fans still desperately trying to distract by trying to link Putin and Trump. :p

I wonder who is able to get/hack the source material, or make it up, and be motivated to give it to WikiLeaks during strategic times in the election cycle?
:)
View attachment 92050
Operatives during strategic times, huh? What makes you think the Russians did it and what makes you think the U.S. is not hacking the Russians?

Forum List

Back