BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

I hope it is so devastating that it takes Hildabeast, Bubba, Obama, Comey, and all the other minons (democrats and repuplicans) down for good. Time to Flush the toilet called Washington DC down the drain.
Is there a video with that GIF? I wanna hear what the Hag is bitching about!

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

The ramifications will be negligible.
Here is what we’re being asked to believe in the graphic…
Wikileaks has e-mails proving that some Swiss non-profit has been sending pay-offs to the highest members of the government at the behest of the Clintons.

And the theory is that the former Secretary of State would put such requests in writing knowing that the person who is receiving the e-mail could print it out, forward it, save it etc…

Yeah…okay.

I love good fiction. Please come back when you have some.
For the sake of discussion (until this is verified) you're missing the point entirely. You're thinking this is just about Clinton and it's impairing your judgement. This is NOT JUST ABOUT CLINTON. We're talking corruption at the highest levels with the FBI being involved as well. This could, well it should, take down a lot of people. NOT just Clinton.

Clinton will be just another cog in the corrupt wheel. Shit there could be hundreds of people implicated in this.

**Again my comments are only for the sake of discussion since this is only an unverified rumor**

[

Julian Assange has been holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London for four years and won't leave because he will be charged for rape charges and extradited to Sweden.

So it doesn't matter where the location is.

Yeah, those are some credible charges.

And had they succeeded when they tried to nab him, his accidental death on the way to Sweden would have been just as credible.

Hillary already tried to have him murdered.

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Sweden and Hillary and da Joos are all in league to suppress the trooth.

Becuase, Trump!

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

Wikileaks has e-mails proving that some Swiss non-profit has been sending pay-offs to the highest members of the government at the behest of the Clintons.

And the theory is that the former Secretary of State would put such requests in writing knowing that the person who is receiving the e-mail could print it out, forward it, save it etc…

Yeah…okay.

For the sake of discussion (until this is verified) you're missing the point entirely. You're thinking this is just about Clinton and it's impairing your judgement. This is NOT JUST ABOUT CLINTON. We're talking corruption at the highest levels with the FBI being involved as well. This could, well it should, take down a lot of people. NOT just Clinton.

Clinton will be just another cog in the corrupt wheel. Shit there could be hundreds of people implicated in this.

**Again my comments are only for the sake of discussion since this is only an unverified rumor**

Have you ever considered that the veracity of what Mr. Assange is spoon-feeding to you may not be all that it could be?

Perhaps this should be in the conspiracy forum, then.

View attachment 92038

Are you really stupid enough to believe this----is the question?

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Come a little closer so no one hears

**whispers in oreo's ear**
You see that question mark in the title? See that denotes a question and it also sets the tone of uncertainty. Also notice the first word in the first sentence in which the author uses the word "supposedly". That can be used to identify that whatever comes next isn't factual.

Now when and if this becomes available on WikiLeaks and its corroborated with substantial evidence (emails etc) I will review it and make a decision.

You have done what many USMB members do with wild and crazy stories like this. You have posted it....suggesting that you believe that it is possibly true...vouched for the "source" AND hedged your bet with the "but I said "if"!! BS.

At best lame.

At worst, irresponsible.
I like to engage with everyone, but you're becoming very tedious LL.

View attachment 92038

Yeah…okay.

Have you ever considered that the veracity of what Mr. Assange is spoon-feeding to you may not be all that it could be?
^^Forum Debate 101: The Straw Man^^

The Clinton worship by progressives is beyond sick... amazing people willing to trust a colostomy bag in a pant suit.

Assange has NOTHING and THIS is why:

"Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: 'I think it's significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.'"

HE....THINKS...?!

IF THE SEVERITY OF THE DAMAGE IT CAN DO DEPENDS ON HOW IT WILL 'CATCH FIRE IN THE MEDIA' THEN IT IS NOTHING, WILL DO NOTHING, &/OR WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING BECAUSE THE ALL-IN COMPLICIT PRO-HILLARY MEDIA WILL KILL IT / REFUSE TO ALLOW IT TO HAVE ANY EFFECT.

UNLESS the info being released is HUGE - so big that it renders the pro-Clinton media's effect on it moot - it is doomed to fail....and according to Assange's own words it is NOT that.

Unless Assange has a picture of Hillary standing over Vince Foster's dead body with a smoking gun in her hand, and even then I'm not sure, it will make no impact on the Hillary zombies...or the non-citizen terrorist voting bloc. :p

View attachment 92038

Are you really stupid enough to believe this----is the question?

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Come a little closer so no one hears

**whispers in oreo's ear**
You see that question mark in the title? See that denotes a question and it also sets the tone of uncertainty. Also notice the first word in the first sentence in which the author uses the word "supposedly". That can be used to identify that whatever comes next isn't factual.

Now when and if this becomes available on WikiLeaks and its corroborated with substantial evidence (emails etc) I will review it and make a decision.

You have done what many USMB members do with wild and crazy stories like this. You have posted it....suggesting that you believe that it is possibly true...vouched for the "source" AND hedged your bet with the "but I said "if"!! BS.

At best lame.

At worst, irresponsible.
I like to engage with everyone, but you're becoming very tedious LL.

Of course. I'm tedious. Thanks.

I have heard from my sooper sekrit sources that there is going to be a real bombshell reveal about Clinton. It is such a gigantic bombshell, it will finish her off.

But the mainstream media won't report it.

Nothing contradictory there! :lol:
No there isn't.

Assange has NOTHING and THIS is why:

"Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: 'I think it's significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.'"

HE....THINKS...?!

IF THE SEVERITY OF THE DAMAGE IT CAN DO DEPENDS ON HOW IT WILL 'CATCH FIRE IN THE MEDIA' THEN IT IS NOTHING, WILL DO NOTHING, &/OR WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING BECAUSE THE ALL-IN COMPLICIT PRO-HILLARY MEDIA WILL KILL IT / REFUSE TO ALLOW IT TO HAVE ANY EFFECT.

UNLESS the info being released is HUGE - so big that it renders the pro-Clinton media's effect on it moot - it is doomed to fail....and according to Assange's own words it is NOT that.

Unless Assange has a picture of Hillary standing over Vince Foster's dead body with a smoking gun in her hand, and even then I'm not sure, it will make no impact on the Hillary zombies...or the non-citizen terrorist voting bloc. :p

Forum List

Back