BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

You mean the same guy who won't share his income taxes (after dozens if not hundreds of candidates have in the past) is the guy who is going to bring accountability to the government? You're dumber than you look

"Good vs. Evil". A child like metaphor for someone who has a child like understanding of the world. We're not surprised you had to dumb it down for your fellow boot lickers.

Hillary is a beyond evil, she is sinister. It's what you love about her, she represents your ethics and values.

The middle makes the mistake that democrats are decent people with different views on government, who are being fooled by a criminal and traitor. But that isn't the case, Hillary appeals to democrats BECAUSE she is gutter scum, she is a reflection of what kind of people they are. Married to a rapist, extorted his victims. engaged in treason to avoid FOA oversight, sold government access to the highest bidder, took bribes from Saudi Arabia and Iran. These are what democrats ADMIRE about her, she is a crook, a liar, a thief who will betray any oath, just as they themselves aspire to.

Sweden and Hillary and da Joos are all in league to suppress the trooth.

Becuase, Trump!

What a flaccid tactic you take.

Facts are facts, and you're a fucking hack.

I'll keep posting facts, you'll keep being a mindless hack...

ahahahahaha

I can't believe you posted that in a thread about something that didn't happen

ahahahahahaha

[

ahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

As I said hack, we already have emails directly from DWS to Hillary and Obama which prove, absolutely prove the selling of federal positions by Obama and the selling of State Dept. access by Deplorable Hillary.

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

But you don't give a fuck. You don't care about honest government. That Obama and Hillary take bribes is no problem for you , hell you'd take bribes in a heartbeat, right?

party above all!

Last edited:
[

ahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

As I said hack, we already have emails directly from DWS to Hillary and Obama which prove absolutely prove the selling of federal potions by Obama and the selling of State Dept. access by Deplorable Hillary.

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

But you don't give a fuck. You don't care about honest government. That Obama and Hillary take bribes is no problem for you , hell you'd take bribes in a heartbeat, right?

party above all!

It's just dawning on you that your boy is going to lose, right? That's the reason for your meltdown on this thread, isn't it?

It's just dawning on you that your boy is going to lose, right? That's the reason for your meltdown on this thread, isn't it?

What dawned on me is that you of the left are not good people who are misguided. In September, WikiLeaks released categorical proof of absolute corruption at every level of the democratic party. The corrupt press spiked it, you of o the rank and file don't give a shit, corruption isn't something you oppose, quite the opposite. Clearly you think bribery and graft are "clever."

Clinton is a corrupt kunt who will end civil rights if elected, through the appointment of activist justices who will crush the BOR. I have no love of Trump, but I am astounded by the depth of corruption in the filthy democratic party and just how bad the rank and file are.

I still think Trump will win, and that he will be a shitty president. However, my view of America is shaken by the open embrace by people like you of blatant corruption.

Hillary is a beyond evil, she is sinister. It's what you love about her, she represents your ethics and values.

Don 't you ever get tired of telling such crazy lies?

What good has telling those lies over and over done you? All it's done is to get everyone to correctly classify you as a hopelessly dishonest party apparatchik. Repeating those lies at an even higher volume isn't going to change that.

Yes, we do get it. Like the old Soviet commies that you now proudly aid and emulate, your loyalty is to your party, not to your country. You're now proudly selling out the USA to help DerParteiRepublikkan.

Sadly for you, there just aren't enough of you commie party hacks out there to win. Enjoy losing, Trump fans. When authoritarian suckups like you all lose, the world wins.

[
Don 't you ever get tired of telling such crazy lies?

Dunno, if I ever tell a crazy lie I'll get back to you.

What good has telling those lies over and over done you?

Do you consider yourself a sociopath? If not, why not?

I mean, you have not a hint or shred of integrity. You lie incessantly and promote those who lie. So in what way would you not be a sociopath?

All it's done is to get everyone to correctly classify you as a hopelessly dishonest party apparatchik. Repeating those lies at an even higher volume isn't going to change that.

Yes, we do get it. Like the old Soviet commies that you now proudly aid and emulate, your loyalty is to your party, not to your country. You're now proudly selling out the USA to help DerParteiRepublikkan.

Sadly for you, there just aren't enough of you commie party hacks out there to win. Enjoy losing, Trump fans. When authoritarian suckups like you all lose, the world wins.

To call Republicans "communists" is the epitome of stupidity for a collectivist authoritarian such as yourself. It is bizarre to see the absurd shit your filthy party trains you to recite.

What dawned on me is that you of the left are not good people who are misguided. In September, WikiLeaks released categorical proof of absolute corruption at every level of the democratic party. The corrupt press spiked it, you of o the rank and file don't give a shit, corruption isn't something you oppose, quite the opposite. Clearly you think bribery and graft are "clever."

Clinton is a corrupt kunt who will end civil rights if elected, through the appointment of activist justices who will crush the BOR. I have no love of Trump, but I am astounded by the depth of corruption in the filthy democratic party and just how bad the rank and file are.

I still think Trump will win, and that he will be a shitty president. However, my view of America is shaken by the open embrace by people like you of blatant corruption.

Hillary sucks but I'm voting for her over the unstable, inept, unfit, unqualified, undisciplined, ignorant narcissist, Trump. Any of the other 16 Republican candidates and I wouldn't even consider it. But the Republican base decided it was more interested in teaching "the establishment" a lesson rather than win an election, and nominated a man so bad that he is recording the highest negatives in history, a man whom upwards to a third of Republican primary voters who voted for someone else described as "unacceptable." No way do I want that guy with the nuclear codes.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued
ROFLMAO
161004-wikileaks-unveils-october-surprise_zpsvtogyyrw.jpg

Last edited:
[
How many times over the last 30 years have I heard that?
We have to accept that;
  1. Hillary is above the law
  2. democrats do not want honest government
Above the law? WTF are you smokin?
How many times has she been interrogated by Repubs in Congress and others ?
How many times has she been convicted?
Are Repubs that inept???
And they will "fix" things?

Repubs want honest gov? So why does Trump not release his tax returns like every other POTUS candidate in the modern era?

Obviously, both parties are playing politics & integrity takes a back seat.
However, Trump's bigotry & egocentric temperament is an embarrassment to USA in the world arena.
Putin would love to have Trump be the POTUS.

Hillary sucks but I'm voting for her over the unstable, inept, unfit, unqualified, undisciplined, ignorant narcissist, Trump. Any of the other 16 Republican candidates and I wouldn't even consider it. But the Republican base decided it was more interested in teaching "the establishment" a lesson rather than win an election, and nominated a man so bad that he is recording the highest negatives in history, a man whom upwards to a third of Republican primary voters who voted for someone else described as "unacceptable." No way do I want that guy with the nuclear codes.

Then there are those of us who look at both major party candidates with that sort of disdain.

14484585_10154522142918764_4924939146870612748_n.jpg

:lol:

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

This sounds like Santa Claus, the elves and Hollywood all put together. :lmao:

Hillary sucks but I'm voting for her over the unstable, inept, unfit, unqualified, undisciplined, ignorant narcissist, Trump.

Trump sucks but I'm voting for him over the unstable, corrupt, treasonous , unfit, unqualified mafia don, Hillary.

Any of the other 16 Republican candidates and I wouldn't even consider it. But the Republican base decided it was more interested in teaching "the establishment" a lesson rather than win an election, and nominated a man so bad that he is recording the highest negatives in history, a man whom upwards to a third of Republican primary voters who voted for someone else described as "unacceptable." No way do I want that guy with the nuclear codes.

Hillary ends the Bill of Rights through SCOTUS picks. She cannot be allowed in office.

Besides, she'll sell the nuclear launch codes to Russian, China, or Iran for a good bribe.

Forum List

Back