BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

Wow! That's huuuuuuuuuuge! And it doesn't sound at all crazy. Not even a little bit.
She's toast in March
She's toast in April
She's toast in May
She's toast in June
She's toast in July
She's toast in August
She's toast in September
She'll never show up at the first debate.
She'll never make it thru the first debate.
.....and now, for the "boy who cried wolf"s next trick..............
Well? Where is this great October Surprise?

You mean the same guy who won't share his income taxes (after dozens if not hundreds of candidates have in the past) is the guy who is going to bring accountability to the government?

Quit pretending you can even understand a 1040EZ form and can make a decision on someone's character based on it. :p
We do know that every candidate for 40+ years divulged the information. We all know that Trump will not. And we know why; he has something to hide... Now that the polls have revealed that it is costing him support, it must be gargantuan; whatever he is hiding.

It was a beautiful trap set months ago, I predicted it would be a very big issue for him at the time. And, gee...whatdoyouknow...it is sinking his campaign.
I bet it shows how much he is in debt to the Chinese and the Russians.

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued
OMG! This is going to be yuuuuuge!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

Yes, but Trump = Hitler.

We must elect Hilary.

View attachment 92038

You've been duped again. When will you conservatives wake up and see you're being played?

His "big" announcement was to announce and promote his new book.

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

Bozos are clowning. Normal people comprehend Wikileaks said info would be released this week. You clowns need to report back next week and explain yourselves.

I will bet you $100 Wikileaks posts a Crooked Hillary revelation this week. Watcha got?

View attachment 92038

You've been duped again. When will you conservatives wake up and see you're being played?

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise
Lefties have been sweating bullets and your interpretation is that Trump supporters have been played? God, you're an idiot.

View attachment 92038

Lefties have been sweating bullets and your interpretation is that Trump supporters have been played? God, you're an idiot.

God loves to play us against ourselves. That way he can laugh until we obey. :rolleyes:

View attachment 92038

View attachment 92038

Looks like Assange punked you.

hating YOU is not the same thing as hating the country, is it?
So, you agree that freedom of expression is important, like sitting during national anthem does not mean you hate the country or its troops, but you simply are concerned about SOME of its negative activities ... right?

View attachment 92038

God loves to play us against ourselves. That way he can laugh until we obey. :rolleyes:
Rather those who play God behind the scenes...

hating YOU is not the same thing as hating the country, is it?
So, you agree that freedom of expression is important, like sitting during national anthem does not mean you hate the country or its troops, but you simply are concerned about SOME of its negative activities ... right?
i don't think that what people do during the national anthem is all that important, no.

I don't think people who support Clinton will really care about anything negative that comes out about here. Anyone who supports someone as dishonest and dishonorable as she is, is no better themselves.
"Dishonest" doesnt quite cover it, that's like calling a hurricane merely "rainfall", but I agree.

The Democrats have sold their soul, their loyalty to the USA and their own integrity in order to have a ticket in the gravy train line if Clinton wins.

Bad news they will get, like every other Democrat race, the goodies will be mostly gone before they get to cash in their ticket just like the past 30 years.

I wonder who is able to get/hack the source material, or make it up, and be motivated to give it to WikiLeaks during strategic times in the election cycle?
:)
View attachment 92050
Operatives during strategic times, huh? What makes you think the Russians did it and what makes you think the U.S. is not hacking the Russians?
Duh ... Russia & USA are hacking each other and other countries. Welcome to the modern Internet world!

Forensic evidence analyzed by several cybersecurity firms, CrowdStrike, Fidelis, and Mandiant (or FireEye), strongly indicates that two Russian Federation intelligence agencies infiltrated the DNC computer systems. The American cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, which removed the hacking programs, revealed a history of encounters with both groups and had already named them, calling one of them Cozy Bear and the other Fancy Bear, which are used in the media.

Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee »

[

Have you ever considered that the veracity of what Mr. Assange is spoon-feeding to you may not be all that it could be?

What WikiLeaks releases are the actual emails of the filthy criminals that comprise your shameful party. These are no hate memes from the tabloid NY Times, with some foaming at the mouth hack making shit up to libel the enemies of your shameful party, these are the source documents.

Sadly Assange released nothing today. Though open corruption up to and including Obama has already been proven, with little to no reaction. Nixon was a boy scout compared to the crook Obama, selling federal positions to the highest bidder - no rumor, not conjecture, verified fact. But you don't care, you don't have a hint or a shred of integrity - you ONLY care about the party. Honest government? You don't give a flying fuck, ONLY the party matters to you corrupt bastards.

Forum List

Back