BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

I think Assange just damaged his rep and that of Wikileaks by building up so much anticipation for this huge nothingburger.

I am going back to bed.

It would have been hilarious if they found emails from Trump with wiring instructions on the bribes to "fix" these elections.

lol

Also, Bush was behind 9/11, Obama was born in Kenya, the Fed killed Kennedy, the moon landings were fake, and da joos control the world media.

:clap:

best take down of clinton ever. it was huge.
Time will tell.....

He brought down the corrupt DNC....I suspect the dollar amount in play here from the Clinton Fooundation is in the 9 digit order of magnitude.....

Speaking via video-link at a Wikileaks anniversary event, Assange burst the bubble of thousands of viewers who listened in hoping for a bombshell “October Surprise” that would hurt Clinton. He told an expecting worldwide audience that “there’s enormous expectation in the United States… some of that expectation will be partly answered. But you understand that if we’re going to make a major publication in the United States at a particular hour, we won’t do it at 3am.”

Instead he simply promised leaks on a weekly basis for the next ten weeks – starting in the next few days. He specifically promised that information would relate to the US elections – but did not mention Clinton by name. When asked directly about Clinton, he denied that he or Wikileaks “intend to harm” the Democratic nominee specifically, but insisted his revelations would be “significant” in relation to the election. He said: “There has been a lot of misquoting of me and Wikileaks publications.​

Julian Assange Disappoints, Fails To Reveal Material Information At Wikileaks Press Conference | Zero Hedge

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming of billion dollar tax write-offs, epic twitter wars with Miss Universe, and speculating that Hillary hasn't been faithful to Bill.

You mean the same guy who won't share his income taxes (after dozens if not hundreds of candidates have in the past) is the guy who is going to bring accountability to the government?

Quit pretending you can even understand a 1040EZ form and can make a decision on someone's character based on it. :p

"Good vs. Evil". A child like metaphor for someone who has a child like understanding of the world.

It was for low info folks with childlike intelligence like yourself who promote the very paranoid, delusional, and evil concept that a corrupt establishment is good because removing the corrupt establishment is bad.

he he he....

You got scholonged by a guy who can't leave an embassy

You are projecting.

It is kind of funny low info folks like yourself actually think there is no Crooked Hillary content that is going to be released.

You mean the same guy who won't share his income taxes (after dozens if not hundreds of candidates have in the past) is the guy who is going to bring accountability to the government?

Quit pretending you can even understand a 1040EZ form and can make a decision on someone's character based on it. :p
We do know that every candidate for 40+ years divulged the information. We all know that Trump will not. And we know why; he has something to hide... Now that the polls have revealed that it is costing him support, it must be gargantuan; whatever he is hiding.

It was a beautiful trap set months ago, I predicted it would be a very big issue for him at the time. And, gee...whatdoyouknow...it is sinking his campaign.

he he he....

You are projecting.

It is kind of funny low info folks like yourself actually think there is no Crooked Hillary content that is going to be released.

Oh, I'm positive that there will be more crap ejected by the Trump camp and their band of bloggers, rapists, and low lifes. When you're on your 4th campaign manager and she was still available in August during an election year...you can't expect much from the campaign except for them to resort to the baser instincts of negative politics.

HRC is leading nation wide polls (which are worthless but nice if you're leading them still), has a commanding lead in the electoral vote, and Trump is arguing with a beauty queen over calling her a name.

HRC is cruising, Drumpf is drooling into a cup.

he he he....

You are projecting.

Oh, I'm positive that there will be more crap ejected by the Trump camp and their band of bloggers, rapists, and low lifes. When you're on your 4th campaign manager and she was still available in August during an election year...you can't expect much from the campaign except for them to resort to the baser instincts of negative politics.

HRC is leading nation wide polls (which are worthless but nice if you're leading them still), has a commanding lead in the electoral vote, and Trump is arguing with a beauty queen over calling her a name.

Bill Clinton is a Trump supporter?

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

So gullible. :laugh:

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

So gullible. :laugh:

So gullible that the Democrats on twitter bought into it too.

even though it's a thread about wikileaks, which is usually a comedy gold mine, no, the libtard is still going full ocd over trump's tax forms. the libtards don't even want to see the tax forms themselves, they just want bill-nag-the-science-fag to go on cnn and tell them it's kosher.

Your wet dream isn't our reality. Sorry. You support corruption at the highest levels of government and your condescending horseshit doesn't smell any better the higher you pile it.

Net result is no specific announcement other than information will commence being released this week. Alex Jones is pissed.

he he he....

You were afraid. That's telling. You ran around the board trying to discount him and tell people not to believe him. Gee, guess you bought into that too. Assange doesn't like Trump.

Let's say Clinton wins. You will spend the next four years defending.......shit that everyone can see through. In some ways that's almost better than listening to you pretend to be the victim for the next four years. Either way you have no intention of dealing with the actual issues.

Last edited:
View attachment 92038

OMG! This is going to be yuuuuuge!

Forum List

Back