🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

I speak for no man that's why

But you have had, in the past, no problem speaking for Clinton or Obama. So now that it's a Conservative on the hot seat, suddenly you clam up.

That's suspicious.
link
No link necessary. He's right. You guys seem to know what Hillary and Obama were thinking but all of the sudden you don't have those same psychic abilities.

Dershowitz: Mueller will pressure Manafort to squeal on Trump
tumblr_lmn9kmQcIJ1qbw436o1_500.gif

http://thehill.com/homenews...
Dershowitz is a strong Trump backer. What does Manowitz have on Trump that he would squeal?

Just asking.
Factually incorrect, not to mention stupid. Dershowitz isn't a Trump supporter, in fact he opposes him on nearly every policy issue. What he IS however is a constitutional expert who knows that Trump's rights have been violated constantly during this "investigation"

You use that word,” Stupid,” a lot,but it does not hold water.

Dershowitz spent weeks on cable news defending Trump.

Dershowitz: My Legal Arguments on Trump Motivated by Civil...

NYT Refuses to Publish Dershowitz's Defense of Trump

Facts matter.

Facts do matter and Dershowitz is a WELL KNOWN liberal Democrat . He just has what is rare for Democrats, a spine, and he puts the COTUS and rule of law above politics. He does NOT support Trump, he supports Trump's rights.

I know that confuses liberals who generally believe that anyone who does not agree with them should not have any rights, but there it is.

You really are not up to date on what Dershowitz did for weeks on end, either that or,you are denying it.

I gave you links.

Judge asks 10 Million bail for Manafort,5 Million For Gates. Took their passports and house arrest.

well now two, Benghazi and now Uranium One. hmmmmmm

So you allege that in those 33,000 e-mails there is something in there about Benghazi? What makes you think that?
hmmmmmm cause they were under subpoena for it? innocent people don't bleach bit shit under subpoena. but fk, what do you care, you're still trying to figure out why people lie.

Why does Jake Starkey rate factual posts as funny? Does that mean something ?
He does that while waiting for the med pass at the mental hospital.
The Trump Alt Right have the look of demented sheep bleating their lives away.

The gates of the Trump fortress have been rent asunder, and the anti-Trumpians pour through the gate.

^ Is this guy mentally ill? I just ask before I call him stupid.
You are the ones bleating nonsense.

huh? dude, seriously? Laugh out fking loud

Papdopolous has already rolled.

Think Manafort is going to fall on his sword for Trump? What in the world makes you think that?

Here’s how ex-Trump advisor George Papadopoulos could take down Jeff Sessions
George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor, accepted an Oct. 5 plea agreement announced Monday — the same day indictments against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were unsealed.
Note the word COULD idiot NOT can OR will.

The gates of the Trump fortress have been rent asunder, and the anti-Trumpians pour through the gate.

Yes, mentally ill. Him and Science Rocks are both cross dressing homosexuals.
Another demented sheep bleat. We have the Alt Right on the ground with our knees in the back of their necks, and they are screaming.

Yes, mentally ill. Him and Science Rocks are both cross dressing homosexuals.
Another demented sheep bleat. We have the Alt Right on the ground with our knees in the back of their necks, and they are screaming.
says the explorer.

funny yep 2009 funny, when was the election? 2016? oops, yeah cause that's nonsense. got it. you look foolish olive.

Does that mean when Bill Clinton pardoned terrorists to help Hillary win her Senate seat that meant HE is a terrorist?

What terrorist did Clinton pardon that caused Hillary to win her NY Senate race against the vastly unqualified Lazio in 2000?

When Clinton and Obama pardoned criminals that makes them criminals?

If what they're pardoning those criminals for implicates them as well.

funny yep 2009 funny, when was the election? 2016? oops, yeah cause that's nonsense. got it. you look foolish olive.
Doesn't fly, jc. We are talking Manafort, Gates, the FBI, et al. You are bleating.

And he's full of shit, or just not very smart. The Russian sanctions bill went to his desk in August, not October, and Trump signed it, making it law.

The Douche is doing everythang to not enforce it btw.

So, first yall tried to lie and say he refused to sign the bill, and now you claim he is doing everything he can not to enforce it? Please list the way in which Trump has tried to not enforce sanctions against Russia.

I came here for intelligent discourse, seems to have been a waste of time.

I never said the Douche would not sign it. It did not want too. But it was veto proof.
As for not enforcing.

The Trump administration is delaying Russia sanctions that Congress demanded

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

True. But this is the Elected Russain Douche ManBaby, Protecting Putin.

OOPS! Putin landed an Orange Douche!

TGOD-_Putin_Fishing_NY2016.gif
/—-/ how did Putin bribe you to vote for Trump? Did he send you a case of Vodka?

Doesn't fly, jc. We are talking Manafort, Gates, the FBI, et al. You are bleating.
who worked for the podesta group, so not sure where you're going.

Forum List

Back