🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Breaking Update:

In fact, Papadopoulos was not an advisor. He was just a campaign volunteer and most likely a DNC plant.

George Papadopoulos Was a Campaign Volunteer – All Attempts to Get Trump to Meet With Russians Were Rejected

Damn you and your FACTS! How are 'we' supposed to 'get Trump' if people like you keep countering 'our' lies with FACTS?!

Bwuhahahaha........
8864102d95b5bac39c5de571a1b5f5af.jpg

^ what on Earth? Is that considered discourse in this forum?

What? Manafort has been under investigation for quite some time, since before the dossier even was known to the FBI is my understanding. The investigation just got wrapped into Mueller's investigation is all.
Let's say what you claim is actually true, and I am not saying it is not - that means the Manafort Indictment is the result of Mueller's 'fishing' and not directly related to 'Trump Collusion'...which again is part of why I said / say Manafort is Mueller's 'Scooper Libby'.

Of course that is what this is. They could have easily got Manafort without a special prosecutor. The entire special prosecutor was nothing but a politically motivated witch hunt.

Breaking Update:

In fact, Papadopoulos was not an advisor. He was just a campaign volunteer and most likely a DNC plant.

George Papadopoulos Was a Campaign Volunteer – All Attempts to Get Trump to Meet With Russians Were Rejected

Damn you and your FACTS! How are 'we' supposed to 'get Trump' if people like you keep countering 'our' lies with FACTS?!

Bwuhahahaha........

It's called 'HUMOR' and 'SARCASM'....

Breaking Update:

Bwuhahahaha........

No, it's stupid and childish, which has it's place but the rules seemed to indicate that that place was not here.

So, Comey said nobody would prosecute Hillary but on a rare infraction (Manaforts lawyer described) has only been prosecuted 6 times since the 60's, with only one conviction

With Hunt

-Geaux

Breaking Update:

Bwuhahahaha........

No, it's stupid and childish, which has it's place but the rules seemed to indicate that that place was not here.
Dude I agree with you on the point above...(not the one about 'no humor allowed), but ya gotta get a sense of Humor. If not this place is gonna kill ya :p

So, Comey said nobody would prosecute Hillary but on a rare infraction (Manaforts lawyer described) has only been prosecuted 6 times since the 60's, with only one conviction

With Hunt

-Geaux
Manafort is Mueller's 'Scooter Libby' - desperate justification for the witch hunt.....

Bwuhahahaha........

Dude I agree with you on the point above...(not the one about 'no humor allowed), but ya gotta get a sense of Humor. If not this place is gonna kill ya :p

When I see something funny I'll laugh.

When I see something funny I'll laugh.
Congrats.

I think one thing we've learned here. The swamp has created a situation where a person can't drain it. Even if you give Trump the benefit of the doubt and believe he was sincere about draining the swamp, how can you when you must rely on members of the swamp just to get into office, let alone get anything accomplished?

We need to start at the grass roots and start electing Congressman who have ZERO ties to DC. They are ALL criminals.

I think one thing we've learned here. The swamp has created a situation where a person can't drain it. Even if you give Trump the benefit of the doubt and believe he was sincere about draining the swamp, how can you when you must rely on members of the swamp just to get into office, let alone get anything accomplished?

We need to start at the grass roots and start electing Congressman who have ZERO ties to DC. They are ALL criminals.

The Douche Fully Swamped out his cabinet appointees.

C_wTdJaWsAA1W35.jpg

1fpxc3.jpg

so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Yes. Obstruction of justice is something you could expect from him.
The president has the constitutional power to pardon for any reason he sees fit, thus, it is not obstruction.
No, but firing Comey was. He's gonna get his hiny singed for that one.
If firing Comey were obstruction, then it should be all over by now.. the impeachment would already be underway.

The Douche Fully Swamped out his cabinet appointees.

C_wTdJaWsAA1W35.jpg

1fpxc3.jpg

...and the Hits they keep on coming ...
Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson
Firm in Mueller indictment got RNC funds for work on Trump campaign http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article181708151.html …

2:43 PM - Oct 30, 2017

Firm in Mueller indictment got RNC funds for work on Trump campaign
A company listed in the Monday indictment of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his associate Rick Gates received funds from the Republican National Committee for work done in coordina...

miamiherald.com

Forum List

Back