🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Yes. Obstruction of justice is something you could expect from him.
The president has the constitutional power to pardon for any reason he sees fit, thus, it is not obstruction.
No, but firing Comey was. He's gonna get his hiny singed for that one.

Yep Comey was a moron who deserved to be fired right up until Trump fired him LOL
Just watch.

You know what great here.

Manafort seems to live in Virgina.
Virgina Governor is a Clinton friend.
Which mean Manafort can get a Pres pardon for money laundering. Why? This is not conservative we follow the laws folks spew or is it?
But still, The State of Virgina can go back 3 years for filing returns not claiming that 18-75 Millions in income.
https://www.tax.virginia.gov/sites/default/files/taxforms/individual-income-tax/2016/760-2016.pdf
i'm sure that's why he has a lawyer eh?

hmmmmmm cause they were under subpoena for it? innocent people don't bleach bit shit under subpoena. but fk, what do you care, you're still trying to figure out why people lie.

Ah, so right here you are divining what Clinton's intentions were, but you suddenly lose those psychic powers when it comes to determining why Papadopolous lied? How so?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Yes. Obstruction of justice is something you could expect from him.
The president has the constitutional power to pardon for any reason he sees fit, thus, it is not obstruction.
No, but firing Comey was. He's gonna get his hiny singed for that one.

Yep Comey was a moron who deserved to be fired right up until Trump fired him LOL
Just watch.
what? what you got? oh yeah, nothing burgers.

I knew this would happen. I said even if we caught the Trumpster red handed suddenly the shift would go to denying collusion occurred to saying it's no big deal. You guys are so pathetic.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Fox News host's Mostly False claim collusion isn't a crime

What are they paying you?

collusion isn't a crime, not in the way it's being used here.

Example, if Trump and Putin had made a TV commerical together, wheere they made fun of Hillary . Not a crime.

Now if Trump had paid Putin, or given him some financial consideration or promised some form of payment, that's a violation of federal campaign laws because you can NOT pay a foreigner for campaign work, but that is not collusion. Collusion in this context absolutely is not against the law.

You guys didn't explain it this way a month ago. A month ago there was no collusion. Nothing burger remember. You didn't explain that there was collusion but it was the OK kind.

"It seems to me that what has been meant by collusion since this controversy began has been some agreement or understanding that the Russians would in some way assist Trump’s electoral prospects and would be rewarded in some way by Trump as president acting favorably toward Russia," Lowenstein said. "That would very likely be illegal and surely would be highly improper."

Stanford University law professor Nathaniel Persily cited the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002. A 2011 U.S. District Court ruling based on that law found that foreign nationals could not make expenditures "to expressly advocate the election or defeat of a political candidate."

"A foreign national spending money to influence a federal election can be a crime," Persily said. "And if a U.S. citizen coordinates, conspires or assists in that spending, then it could be a crime."

How much did Russia spend on Facebook ads alone making up fake anti Hillary stories?

Russia's RT reveals Twitter's pitch to sell millions of dollars in 2016 election ads

I wasn't here a month ago, but those of us who speak English as our first language know that saying "collusion isn't a crime" doesn't mean "there was collusion"

The fact is collusion isn't a crime AND you have no evidence that it took place anyway.

But if we do have evidence, it's not a crime, right? Because a month ago we didn't have evidence YOU THOUGHT but no we do, now you're moving the goal post.

And yes, it can be a crime. What you are saying is mostly false.

You've only been here a month but you're just as stupid as all the rwnj's who've been here for years.

Welcome by the way.

Being called stupid by the likes of you isn't exactly a crushing blow.

Here's an actual statute

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

prev | next
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

Now, as you can PLAINLY see the statute only applies in situations where a US citizen is corresponding with a foreign government to influence the US government , or it's decisions. "making Hillary look like an idiot" doesn't qualify.

You're new so I'll cut you some slack but in my experience conservatives who come here tend to get dumber over time. It's true.

hmmmmmm cause they were under subpoena for it? innocent people don't bleach bit shit under subpoena. but fk, what do you care, you're still trying to figure out why people lie.

Ah, so right here you are divining what Clinton's intentions were, but you suddenly lose those psychic powers when it comes to determining why Papadopolous lied? How so?
I don't care

I don't care what he did. he is insignificant. he didn't kill four marines, he didn't take a bribe from russian agents. He's a nobody who was caught lying. He shouldn't have lied. I live by that.

As for Hillary, only a truly stupid person couldn't understand why she put her emails on a private server. Avoid FOIA laws. Simple as that.

And as far as that goes, I can't believe Jared Kushner used private email before he received his government email account. Clearly just not emailing until you got the correct account was the best call.

I have already seen three judges say if the search warrant was based on a fake dossier all the search found gets tossed. No evidence no crime!

The dossier had naught to do with the search warrant served on Manafort's home.

Now my understanding is that the FBI seized some material that was protected by attorney client privilege and that could be problematic, but doesn't have anything to do with the dossier.

If what they're pardoning those criminals for implicates them as well.
If you can not remember it happening, as I did, then use Google. The terrorists he pardoned initially REJECTED his pardon because they did not want it. They finally took it, and their little community voted in lock step for Hillary for Senate.

Why does Jake Starkey rate factual posts as funny? Does that mean something ?
He does that while waiting for the med pass at the mental hospital.
The Trump Alt Right have the look of demented sheep bleating their lives away.

The gates of the Trump fortress have been rent asunder, and the anti-Trumpians pour through the gate.

^ Is this guy mentally ill? I just ask before I call him stupid.
Yes, mentally ill. Him and Science Rocks are both cross dressing homosexuals.
Another demented sheep bleat. We have the Alt Right on the ground with our knees in the back of their necks, and they are screaming.

True, but I see this.

TGOD-_Sheep-regrat2.gif

But most see DOPers like this.

TGOD-_Anp.gif

What? Manafort has been under investigation for quite some time, since before the dossier even was known to the FBI is my understanding. The investigation just got wrapped into Mueller's investigation is all.
Let's say what you claim is actually true, and I am not saying it is not - that means the Manafort Indictment is the result of Mueller's 'fishing' and not directly related to 'Trump Collusion'...which again is part of why I said / say Manafort is Mueller's 'Scooper Libby'.

Forum List

Back