🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

What is this, "We got him now" number 15,864?
Well we may just have to wait and beat him in 2020 if he's going to pardon everyone in his administration who is a criminal and hopefully Republicans go down with Trump just like they rode his coat tails to victory last year.
If Trump pardons them all, it is just another example of his complete and utter disrespect for American law and fair play.
And shit stain pardoned how many drug dealers?
They had served time
And Clinton buddy Mark Rich?
Don't tell me you're going to drain the swamp and then be even more corrupt than the previous administration.

I'm asking you. And if you cannot say why this guy lied to the FBI, then the only reasonable answer is that he did so to hide his collusion because he thought he would get away with it.

No wrong. The probably reason he lied is because he broke the law, collusion isn't illegal, therefor he had no reason to lie about that.
You are repeating a lie Fox News said. What you are saying is mostly false.

Fox News host's Mostly False claim collusion isn't a crime

Stop repeating Fox News lies. Rush lies. Breitbart lies. You are just liars and you are traitors and colluders. Trump is the biggest criminal. Drain the swamp my fucking ass.

You're just stupid aren't you? Our laws are codified. If "collusion" were a crime you could point out the relevant statute. It isn't (not in this context anyway) therefor you can't.

It's pretty simple to understand. Politically colluding with the Russians would be bad for any politician, but criminally it would not. Now if money or promises of favors are exchanged, then yes various laws apply, but just saying "collusion" does not point to any illegal activity.
it's only a crime when money exchanges hands. and guess where money changed hands? Yep can you say 145 million, how about 500K for one speech. hmmmm where did that yellow cake uranium go and what did the US get from the deal?

Oh now we're talking about Hillary now? Is she indicted? After 40 years you have nothing on the Clinton's. Took less than a year and we have something much bigger than Monica Lewinsky.
Ya got a fuckin tax cheat! Good for you idiot!

LOL dude seriously, I answered you already twice. go ask him yourself.

Why don't you want to answer? You seem to have no problem when it comes to saying what Obama or Clinton's intents were. So now, all of a sudden, your insight doesn't work? What gives?

Manafort and Gates plead not guilty

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates pleaded not guilty to all charges against them during a hearing at a federal courthouse in Washington on Monday. Manafort appeared in person, with his lawyer saying he "definitely disagrees with the strength of the indictment" against him. Gates did not appear. His court-appointed lawyer said he was invoking the 5th Amendment, and planned to hire private counsel.

Government lawyers sought bail bond of $10 million for Manafort and $5 million for Gates, with an official from pre-trial services specifically requesting "high-intensity supervision" for Manafort as he is considered a flight risk. Both defense lawyers said their clients had turned over their passports.

What's next: The court is currently in recess. After a decision on bail, the next hearing will be on November 2nd at 2pm.

WTF, what happened to the plea deal you all said was coming?

LOL dude seriously, I answered you already twice. go ask him yourself.

Why don't you want to answer? You seem to have no problem when it comes to saying what Obama or Clinton's intents were. So now, all of a sudden, your insight doesn't work? What gives?
I speak for no man that's why. Did I mention already I don't speculate anyone's intentions? I say said that to you right? you answered me on that right? so you got your answer, right? again, ask the man who lied if you wish to know. 111.222.3334

'JUDGE AN OBAMA APPOINTEE, CLINTON DONOR...'

Drudge is reporting that not only is the Judge in the case an Obama appointee .... she is also a Hillary donor.

Mueller - Special Counsel
-- Hid Russian crimes in 2009-2010, facilitating Russian purchase of US uranium
-- Mentor of Comey, who leaked information, wrote Hillary's exoneration before interviews had been done / before the Investigation was over

Mueller's Team
- Consists of Huge DNC / Hillary Donors
- Consists of Hillary Foundation Lawyer who was there when Russians gave millions before the Committee Hillary sat on voted to approve the sale of US Uranium to the Russians

Now we have a Judge who is an Obama appointee AND a Hillary donor...

How much more can Democrats stack the deck in this witch hunt?

upload_2017-10-30_11-41-27.png

I speak for no man that's why

But you have had, in the past, no problem speaking for Clinton or Obama. So now that it's a Conservative on the hot seat, suddenly you clam up.

That's suspicious.

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates pleaded not guilty to all charges against them during a hearing at a federal courthouse in Washington on Monday. Manafort appeared in person, with his lawyer saying he "definitely disagrees with the strength of the indictment" against him. Gates did not appear. His court-appointed lawyer said he was invoking the 5th Amendment, and planned to hire private counsel.

Government lawyers sought bail bond of $10 million for Manafort and $5 million for Gates, with an official from pre-trial services specifically requesting "high-intensity supervision" for Manafort as he is considered a flight risk. Both defense lawyers said their clients had turned over their passports.

What's next: The court is currently in recess. After a decision on bail, the next hearing will be on November 2nd at 2pm.

Manafort's lawyer said his client "definitely disagrees with the strength of the indictment" against him.". No shit he does. Does anyone ever think the charges against them are just right to too light?

'JUDGE AN OBAMA APPOINTEE, CLINTON DONOR...'

Drudge is reporting that not only is the Judge in the case an Obama appointee .... she is also a Hillary donor.

Mueller - Special Counsel
-- Hid Russian crimes in 2009-2010, facilitating Russian purchase of US uranium
-- Mentor of Comey, who leaked information, wrote Hillary's exoneration before interviews had been done / before the Investigation was over

Mueller's Team
- Consists of Huge DNC / Hillary Donors
- Consists of Hillary Foundation Lawyer who was there when Russians gave millions before the Committee Hillary sat on voted to approve the sale of US Uranium to the Russians

Now we have a Judge who is an Obama appointee AND a Hillary donor...

How much more can Democrats stack the deck in this witch hunt?

Just a coencidence

Move along, nothing to see here

-Geaux

Then all that does is prove Trump is guilty.
How do you figure?

Does that mean when Bill Clinton pardoned terrorists to help Hillary win her Senate seat that meant HE is a terrorist?

When Clinton and Obama pardoned criminals that makes them criminals?

What a stupid statement.....

Forum List

Back