BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

10% for the Big Guy is real...Hunter got $400K, Joe got $40K:

1698862526740.png

and your proof of that is where??
Any history book. Trump and the MAGA's were now running the US. And the first thing they wanted to do was to erase everything Obama/Biden did. All the executive orders to repeal the recent Obama/Biden regulations. Even again getting rid of Obamacare. Anything from the Obama administration was targeted to be undone.

Any history book. Trump and the MAGA's were now running the US. And the first thing they wanted to do was to erase everything Obama/Biden did. All the executive orders to repeal the recent Obama/Biden regulations. Even again getting rid of Obamacare. Anything from the Obama administration was targeted to be undone.
when all else fails,,,,
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

The poor Trumptards are now reduced to arguing "I wouldn't put it past 'em!" and "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Just pure unadulterated manufactured bullshit from this point on.

Comer himself, who is in a position to know better than anyone, is forced to admit this is not hard evidence of a crime and that it is entirely plausible it was a loan repayment, despite his best efforts to layer on a crust of implications and innuendo to that admission.

Stay tuned for the next hoax, rubes! Hope springs eternal!

The poor Trumptards are now reduced to arguing "I wouldn't put it past 'em!" and "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Comer himself, who is in a position to know better than anyone, is forced to admit this is not hard evidence of a crime and that it is entirely plausible it was a loan repayment, despite his best efforts to layer on a crust of implications and innuendo to that admission.

Must lock step

That's who was driving American policy.
Did the Chinese expect Joe to tell Trump what to do?
again youre trying to use a singular event and ignore mountains of other evidence to create your false narrative,,

what about the 30 million that was flagged for money laundering that went to the rest of the biden family??

gaslighting doesnt become you,, try giving an actual discussion based on facts,,

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

Is this to take the attention off Trump's trial woes?

Court of public opinion says what? Liar. LOL.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.
That sounds like it's scripted how long did it take the dnc to get you the talking points

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

Is this to take the attention off Trump's trial woes?

Court of public opinion says what? Liar. LOL.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.
Yeah just like cnn and pmsnbc

Forum List

Back