BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

It's so weird the way MAGA says so matter-of-factly that it has "proven" all this stuff, yet it actually hasn't been proven. From all this Biden stuff to the "rigged" election.

It's all just "reports" and rumors and claims and assumptions and proclamations and extrapolations. That's it. And maybe a movie here and there by what's-his-name.

Then, when it goes nowhere, they just claim corruption and conspiracy of some kind. Like clockwork. Wash, rinse, repeat. Over and over. And they BELIEVE it.

There's a reason the rest of us, from across the politcal spectrum, call it the "alternate universe". Soon we'll need a translator just to communicate with them.

whats that got to do with his fathers involvment??

youve used everything you can to make excuses like you know joe is guilty,,
You're going to need to see evidence of a loan right? What a dick. Like if your dad gave you a loan you'd tell the IRS about it? Or would you just give it to your crack head son? A lot of parents are weak and just give it and hope he turns out alright.

You're going to need to see evidence of a loan right? What a dick. Like if your dad gave you a loan you'd tell the IRS about it? Or would you just give it to your crack head son? A lot of parents are weak and just give it and hope he turns out alright.
where did I say anything about telling the IRS about it??

if I gave a loan that big to anyone including a family member there would be a record of giving them the money and a contract stating the conditions of the loan,,,

your excuse sure look like you know he guilty,,

Yes yes, though the chron's not as comprehensive as it should be. The money trail linking the CCP is different from the 2017 chron linking the Chinese communist military PLA. Catherine Herridge's report of 23 Feb 2017, is that link. Unsurprisingly, there will be many dumb USMBers who will take the "politico" bait and not pursue this trajectory along with the money trail that began on 30 Jul 2017.

where did I say anything about telling the IRS about it??

if I gave a loan that big to anyone including a family member there would be a record of giving them the money and a contract stating the conditions of the loan,,,

your excuse sure look like you know he guilty,,
My dad would just pay for whatever I wanted and I'd pay him back. No paperwork. Not even a handshake. Just a thanks dad I'll pay you back asap.

nothing-burger.jpg

My dad would just pay for whatever I wanted and I'd pay him back. No paperwork. Not even a handshake. Just a thanks dad I'll pay you back asap.
so he would hand you 200K in cash?? that requires an IRS document of money transfer,,

and we arent talking about you,,

It's so weird the way MAGA says so matter-of-factly that it has "proven" all this stuff, yet it actually hasn't been proven. From all this Biden stuff to the "rigged" election.

It's all just "reports" and rumors and claims and assumptions and proclamations and extrapolations. That's it. And maybe a movie here and there by what's-his-name.

Then, when it goes nowhere, they just claim corruption and conspiracy of some kind. Like clockwork. Wash, rinse, repeat. Over and over. And they BELIEVE it.

There's a reason the rest of us, from across the politcal spectrum, call it the "alternate universe". Soon we'll need a translator just to communicate with them.
I think I have finally figured it out.

These gaslighted rubes have been living for so long on a steady diet of nothing burgers, their alleged brains are starved for nutrition.

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

Macho Man got suckered by fake news again.

Little more than that but you lockstep loons just have to lockstep

Sad really. Weak little people
Your steady diet of nothing burgers has resulted in your alleged brain starving for nutrition.

Even the rabid performative assholes who have been putting on this theater for you admit they have no evidence of any sort.

Too bad.

When this finally hits you, you will be very angry. But not at the people who are hoaxing you. Because that would go against your programming.

Forum List

Back