BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

These people know exactly what they're doing, they're getting you to dance to their music. They know that Sponge Brains Shits Pants is a piece of shit. So are they. Birds of a feather.

They're just getting you to play their marionette for shits and giggles. They have all the information you have.
True, but it's always nice to see them disappear.

Rep James Comer says​

Comer said that even if the check — which was 10% of the $400,000 sent to Hunter's Owasco — was, in fact, a loan repayment, "it still shows how Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name — with money from China no less."

I agree Hunter used his name.

But all Joe did was get money back from a family member for a loan.

They're questioning the loan. How about Clarence Thomas? He's guilty of this for sure. He was given a "loan" from a billionaire, that was forgiven, for a luxury RV. And we know he didn't pay taxes on it. So we have Clarence dead to rights.

They are questioning if there ever was a loan. Good luck proving there wasn't.

Biden wouldn't lie to us?
Would he?

bidenisaliarheliesallofthetimeabouteverything.jpg

Rep James Comer says​

Comer said that even if the check — which was 10% of the $400,000 sent to Hunter's Owasco — was, in fact, a loan repayment, "it still shows how Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name — with money from China no less."

They're questioning the loan. How about Clarence Thomas? He's guilty of this for sure. He was given a "loan" from a billionaire, that was forgiven, for a luxury RV. And we know he didn't pay taxes on it. So we have Clarence dead to rights.

Always with the same justification, this guy did something similar, so why can't Joe do it. Let me know when that billionaire buys a foreign country that hates America.

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

If true and verifiable, it SHOULD be all over and he would have to resign in disgrace to avoid impeachment for accepting bribes and possibly treason.

But, I have become jaded and convinced that our weaponized DOJ only goes after political opponents and will not even seriously investigate, much less indict and prosecute one of their own. And the House can impeach any Democrat for valid reasons but a Democrat controlled Senate will never convict.

So no. It isn't all over. The numbnuts will continue to say 'there is no evidence' and those with common sense will continue to point out the corruption, and absolutely nothing will come of it.

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

Joe received his fortune being a public servant.

:auiqs.jpg:

Rep James Comer says​

how do you know thats all joe got and that bhe didnt give something in return,,

let alone combine this with all the other evidence of quid pro quo evidence??

Always with the same justification, this guy did something similar, so why can't Joe do it. Let me know when that billionaire buys a foreign country that hates America.
Joe had a family member repay a loan. That family member did business with a chinese company. That family member is a scumbag. But that's how the good old boy network operates. Bush should have never put Hunter on his first BOD. That was a bad recommendation huh?

So Hunter is off doing business. Much like the Trumps. So what?

Yea, what about Trump? Why does he have a Chinese bank account?

Biden is toast... Hillary come get your ass kicked again so I can laugh again.... Newsom you ruined California so don't even try and run you will end your career if you do....
Finally you guys got some good dirt. Let's see how the "media" handles it.

Joe had a family member repay a loan. That family member did business with a chinese company. That family member is a scumbag. But that's how the good old boy network operates. Bush should have never put Hunter on his first BOD. That was a bad recommendation huh?

So Hunter is off doing business. Much like the Trumps. So what?

Yea, what about Trump? Why does he have a Chinese bank account?

Congratulations, you're a pretzel.

:rolleyes:

I don't. You don't. Quid Pro Joe.
I know many of the things hunter and joe have done leaves them open to blackmail,,

and speacial favors like getting the prosecutor fired that was investigating the company hunter worked for,,

and what about all the money laundering adding up to millions,,

you want to focus on one thing while ignoring all the others,,

From your link:

“Like the payment to Joe from Americore funds, it’s certainly plausible that this payment where James and Sara used funds from China was indeed a loan repayment to Joe,” Comer said.

The end. Another nothing burger.

Joe Biden received $40,000 in laundered CEFC China Energy Co. money in 2017 from the account of his brother, James Biden, and sister-in-law, Sara Biden, once again in the form of a personal check labeled as a “loan repayment,” House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) uncovered Wednesday in a newly released bank records memorandum.

let see Joe got 40,000 from China

it was money in the account of brother James sister Sara

James and Sara owed Joe Biden money and they paid him back

So we are to believe that a loan repayment is what???????

quite the stretch but you have to consider the source.

This does not prove anything except that joe loan them money and they paid him back.

It also stretches the imagination that Joe needs 40,000

Biden has paid about $6.7 million in income taxes since 1998, $5.5 million of it since 2017. The year he left the White House, the former vice president handed over $3.7 million in federal income...
  • Author: Michela Tindera

His net worth in 2022 was $8 mil . So re really needed that 40,000

I know many of the things hunter and joe have done leaves them open to blackmail,,

and speacial favors like getting the prosecutor fired that was investigating the company hunter worked for,,

and what about all the money laundering adding up to millions,,

you want to focus on one thing while ignoring all the others,,
I would trade Joe for Don. How about neither of them can run? Then we would both have to pick our next best. I saw Gavin for our side you'd go with who?

Forum List

Back