BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

Happens all the time with family. I get that. What I don't get is why a billionaire would give a Supreme Court justice a loan that size then forgive it. And then the Justice doesn't report it or pay taxes on the gift.

You must be outraged at that. I would expel Biden, Trump and Clarence if you would go along.
And the proof is like night and day. They have the loan, the single interest payment, and the loan forgiveness all documented.
What a pal, what a pal, what a pal.

am I???

a smart crook always has a plan,,
joe knows he dieing so leaving a huge nest egg for his family to him would be noble,,
What do you mean leaving a nest egg for his family?
His family is the one with the $30 to $60 million dollars.
Why would Joe leave them any money?

The poor Trumptards are now reduced to arguing "I wouldn't put it past 'em!" and "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Just pure unadulterated manufactured bullshit from this point on.

Comer himself, who is in a position to know better than anyone, is forced to admit this is not hard evidence of a crime and that it is entirely plausible it was a loan repayment, despite his best efforts to layer on a crust of implications and innuendo to that admission.

Stay tuned for the next hoax, rubes! Hope springs eternal!
Still sticking with the NO EVIDENCE chant, huh? God bless ya.

Still sticking with the NO EVIDENCE chant, huh? God bless ya.
The only evidence Comer has is that the Biden family (all private citizens) may have funneled money to another family member , who was a private citizen.

The only evidence Comer has is that the Biden family (all private citizens) may have funneled money to another family member , who was a private citizen.
LOL Kudos Ratty. Still batting $1,000.

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

FAKE NEWS! Breitbart? Really...

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

Is this to take the attention off Trump's trial woes?

Court of public opinion says what? Liar. LOL.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.
Source: Breitbart.
1698865195104.gif

so where did the money come from?? and why??

the banks flagged it as money laundering from foreign contries,,
The banks flag any large funds transfer. It's up to the feds to determine if it's money laundering. And I assume the Bidens taxes were in order, and they accounted for the money they made, and the taxes due on it.

youre trying to use this as a singular event and ignoring the pile of other evidence to create a false narrative,,

try combining all of the evidence and then make your argument,,

where did the 30 million flagged as money laundering go??

and why did just about every member of the biden family recieve millions from china and other countries??
You ask a lot of questions.

The banks flag any large funds transfer. It's up to the feds to determine if it's money laundering. And I assume the Bidens taxes were in order, and they accounted for the money they made, and the taxes due on it.
no they dont,,

face it youre trying to gaslight us with made up bullshit,,

Forum List

Back