🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Judge Grants Order After FBI Finds 650,000 Emails On Huma & Weiners Shared Computer

Why. You haven't done anything but bleat like the little sheep you are. The facts are the FBI HAS found 650,000 emails on weiners laptop. That is a fact. All you have is the temper tantrums of a 6th grader.

Now wtf does that fact have to do with anything I've said? Which of my statements that shows to be "unsupported by facts"?

Why. You haven't done anything but bleat like the little sheep you are. The facts are the FBI HAS found 650,000 emails on weiners laptop. That is a fact. All you have is the temper tantrums of a 6th grader.

Now wtf does that fact have to do with anything I've said? Which of my statements that shows to be "unsupported by facts"?

You haven't "said" anything. You have screamed like a spoilt child and stamped your feet. Grow the fuck up.

You haven't "said" anything. You have screamed like a spoilt child and stamped your feet. Grow the fuck up.

Ok, so first you claimed that what I said is not supported by facts.

I asked what?

You said read yourself.

I asked again.

And now you say I said nothing.

Crazy much?

Comments?

BREAKING: FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.

Perhaps you fail to understand that Anthony Wiener was not cleared for the classified information, and as such, Ms Abedin is certainly in line for sharing classified information with an uncleared party. In addition, if the emails can be traced to Ms Clinton's private server, then she, too, is complicit.

Whether either faces charges will be a reflection of just how corrupt our government is.

Comments?

Perhaps you fail to understand that Anthony Wiener was not cleared for the classified information, and as such, Ms Abedin is certainly in line for sharing classified information with an uncleared party. In addition, if the emails can be traced to Ms Clinton's private server, then she, too, is complicit.

Whether either faces charges will be a reflection of just how corrupt our government is.
Your trying to reason with a 2 year old left tard.. He has no concept of what is happening and believes his handlers and the lies they tell him.. He is a troll.. Nothing more..

Comments?

But you just MADE THAT UP.

Just because something makes sense IN YOUR HEAD, doesn't make it so.

You THINK that just because Abedin shared her computer with her husband she therefore shared emails with him. But that is NOT A FACT. People have separate accounts with separate passwords.

You THINK that Abedin's actions are evidence against Clinton but THEY ARE NOT. Even if we take your musings to be true, there is not a single way to blame this on Clinton unless there is explicit evidence that she consented to Abedin's specific email handling on that computer.

You THINK that Abedin's actions are evidence against Clinton but THEY ARE NOT. Even if we take your musings to be true, there is not a single way to blame this on Clinton unless there is explicit evidence that she consented to Abedin's specific email handling on that computer.
HRC's inept actions aren't the issue, that's been well documented. It's the contend of the emails she illegally disposed of that's in question.

HRC's inept actions aren't the issue, that's been well documented. It's the contend of the emails she illegally disposed of that's in question.

That's not the argument of Spare_change. You should probably read it first.

You should stick to facts and stop being such a fanboi.

My wild-ass guess is that this happened too close to the election for it to matter in terms of its outcome.

The chances of a constitutional crisis after the fact appear to be increasing, though.

I think it does matter.

There is exactly ZERO new evidence found against Clinton so far, but people assume that there is just because Comey reported there is new material in the case to be reviewed WITHOUT CLARIFYING THAT THERE IS NO NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY THUS FAR and that they don't even have a warrant yet.

You talk to people who half listen to TV and they all have an impression that FBI has new evidence against Clinton based on which they re-opened a closed case. It is factually false and Comey is an ass for doing it that way, this close to election. I think there is a real argument that could be sustained that he broke the don't-meddle-in-election law in doing that way. But at very least he earned himself getting kicked out as soon as Hillary becomes President.

You should stick to facts and stop being such a fanboi.

What the fuck are you talking about?

It is a fact that Spare_change argued that Abedin sharing emails with Wiener is evidence against Hillary.

My wild-ass guess is that this happened too close to the election for it to matter in terms of its outcome.

The chances of a constitutional crisis after the fact appear to be increasing, though.

I think it does matter.

There is exactly ZERO new evidence found against Clinton so far, but people assume that there is just because Comey reported there is new material in the case to be reviewed WITHOUT CLARIFYING THAT THERE IS NO NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY THUS FAR and that they don't even have a warrant yet.

You talk to people who half listen to TV and they all have an impression that FBI has new evidence against Clinton based on which they re-opened a closed case. It is factually false and Comey is an ass for doing it that way, this close to election. I think there is a real argument that could be sustained that he broke the don't-meddle-in-election law in doing that way. But at very least he earned himself getting kicked out as soon as Hillary becomes President.
Yes, I 'd think that a majority of people will only glean the fact that the FBI is looking again and then make assumptions; and yeah, if she wins he may as well get some moving boxes ready.

I'm not so sure he had a choice, though. If there is something of substance going on and it turned out he withheld it until after the election, the Republicans would certainly be justified in screaming too. His hand may have been forced.

I dunno. We'll see. I just really want this over with.

I think it does matter.

Yes, I 'd think that a majority of people will only glean the fact that the FBI is looking again and then make assumptions; and yeah, if she wins he may as well get some moving boxes ready.

I'm not so sure he had a choice, though. If there is something of substance going on and it turned out he withheld it until after the election, the Republicans would certainly be justified in screaming too. His hand may have been forced.

I dunno. We'll see. I just really want this over with.

Yes it's true that Republicans would have smashed his balls for not updating them on the case developments BUT he could have also made it clear that THUS FAR there is no warrant to review emails and no new evidence against Hillary. He had that choice to be CLEAR with the public and he chose to mislead by omission, an un-ethical, perhaps even un-lawful choice.

the libtard media is in full spin mode and are glossing over the fact Huma is looking at life in prison.. They are also glossing over the fat that the missing 33,000 emails may be among the 650,000.... Funnier still is the fact they are not reporting that Obama's emails are among them..

They are spinning

the libtard media is in full spin mode and are glossing over the fact Huma is looking at life in prison.. They are also glossing over the fat that the missing 33,000 emails may be among the 650,000....
All the while they are more than willing to overlook anything Clinton has done against the law.

These are the most corrupt people on Earth.

Just like Bill couldn't keep his shlong in his pants for > 5 mins at a time, hiLIARy couldn't keep classified mat'l where it belongs lol. Sad

Shouldn't be long now

FBI Obtains Warrant for More Emails in Clinton Probe

The FBI obtained a warrant to search emails related to the probe of Hillary Clinton's private server that were discovered on ex-congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, law enforcement officials confirmed Sunday.

The warrant came two days after FBI Director James Comey revealed the existence of the emails, which law enforcement sources said were linked to Weiner's estranged wife, top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. The sources said Abedin used the same laptop to send thousands of emails to Clinton.

:banana:

Last edited:
Her girl Huma and her pervert husband should be arrested soon. That's if we're still nation of laws anyway.

Forum List

Back