🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Judge Grants Order After FBI Finds 650,000 Emails On Huma & Weiners Shared Computer

You support the shrilary and you lecture us about shame? Piss off clown.

You are totally right right, how dare I? You should resume blatantly making bs up and passing it off as fact, you will be convincing and absolutely not pathetic.

As you were.

You support the shrilary and you lecture us about shame? Piss off clown.

You are totally right right, how dare I? You should resume blatantly making bs up and passing it off as fact, you will be convincing and absolutely not pathetic.

As you were.

I see a lot of people reporting what they are reading from a variety of sources. I see YOU making statements not supported by fact. I see YOU defending the shrilary without the slightest bit of evidence to do so. Like I said, piss off.

A little update is needed.....

For those who think they had no warrant

1)They already had a warrant. (Wiener surrendered the computer and gave consent, they still obtained a warrant to search it)

FALSE. Wiener cannot consent to that which is not his. The warrant WAS acquired.

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data

AMAZING.

You just reach into your ass and pull out this completely fabricated BS, that you proceed to serve up as fact....have you not an ounce of shame?
You really are clueless

Comments?
Yes. You're a moron who believes DeadAndy.com

There were not 650,000 emails found on the computer.

Sheesh but you're a fucking stupid twit. Here you go dipshit. Read it and weep.

The surprise disclosure that agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation are taking a new look at Hillary Clinton’s email use lays bare, just days before the election, tensions inside the bureau and the Justice Department over how to investigate the Democratic presidential nominee.

Investigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop that they believe was used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages could have been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

1)They already had a warrant. (Wiener surrendered the computer and gave consent, they still obtained a warrant to search it)

FALSE. Wiener cannot consent to that which is not his. The warrant WAS acquired.

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data

AMAZING.

You just reach into your ass and pull out this completely fabricated BS, that you proceed to serve up as fact....have you not an ounce of shame?
You really are clueless

Prove it, double fn dare you.

AMAZING.

You really are clueless

What the fuck are you 12?

AMAZING.

You really are clueless

I investigated these types of crimes.. Now go fuck yourself..

AMAZING.

You really are clueless

A claim which proves nothing, nothing at all. :up:

I see YOU making statements not supported by fact.

:rolleyes:

Such as?

Read your posts and you shall be enlightened....or not...

That's what I thought, now put that tail between your legs and run off.
Do all your left wing bitch friends act like you too? You need to pull your head from your ass..

Still no support. You can keep talking but if you can't support any of your bullshit you may as well just stfu already.

AMAZING.

You really are clueless

LOL..

good little troll...

Dont feed the troll.JPG

AMAZING.

You really are clueless

LOL..

Nope, still not it.

Try again?

Is burden too heavy for you Billy? Too unreasonable is request that what you say rest not on you saying it but on evidence and sources?

Last edited:
Comments?

BREAKING: FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.
How do you know?

FBI did not have a warrant to look at the emails. They don't know what they have yet or if it indeeed constitutes any new evidence against Hillary.
Do you really believe the FBI who have been sitting on these emails for a few weeks didn't get a look at what was in there? Come on you don't believe that.

...I believe facts, not my, or your fantasies.
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face..

BREAKING: FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.
How do you know?

FBI did not have a warrant to look at the emails. They don't know what they have yet or if it indeeed constitutes any new evidence against Hillary.
Do you really believe the FBI who have been sitting on these emails for a few weeks didn't get a look at what was in there? Come on you don't believe that.

...I believe facts, not my, or your fantasies.
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face..

Are your pathetic little thoughts now drifting towards punching my face?

I see YOU making statements not supported by fact.

:rolleyes:

Such as?

Read your posts and you shall be enlightened....or not...

That's what I thought, now put that tail between your legs and run off.

Why. You haven't done anything but bleat like the little sheep you are. The facts are the FBI HAS found 650,000 emails on weiners laptop. That is a fact. All you have is the temper tantrums of a 6th grader.

Forum List

Back