🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Judge Grants Order After FBI Finds 650,000 Emails On Huma & Weiners Shared Computer

They are trying to spin this into some sort of politically motivated witch hunt, even suggesting that it is Comey who is breaking the law.

Are they assuming most people are too ignorant to know it was Obama who appointed him?

Just like Bill douldn't keep his shlong in his pants for > 5 mins at a time, hiLIARy couldn't keep classified mat'l where it belongs lol. Sad

Shouldn't be long now

FBI Obtains Warrant for More Emails in Clinton Probe

The FBI obtained a warrant to search emails related to the probe of Hillary Clinton's private server that were discovered on ex-congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, law enforcement officials confirmed Sunday.

The warrant came two days after FBI Director James Comey revealed the existence of the emails, which law enforcement sources said were linked to Weiner's estranged wife, top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. The sources said Abedin used the same laptop to send thousands of emails to Clinton.

:banana:

Huma... Not Hillary even though Huma mistake will hurt Hillary and rightfully so!

And before one of Clinton paid posters ask me why, because it show what type of staff Hillary surrounds herself with and not making sure her staff did not use the laptop of some perverted asshole!

You're on ignore kid until you do something w/ your oversized siggie pic and learn to construct proper English sentences

Well the legal troubles of Syndicate Clinton aside, this is likely to depress Democrat voter turn out among the Middle Class Dems, as well as further motivating Republican NeverTrumpers to get off their stupid asses and support Trump at the ballot box, as well as undecideds and independents.

Some 34% of the public says that the renewed FBI investigation has influenced their decision of who to vote for.

This is not good for Team Vagina.

upload_2016-10-31_12-53-23.png

yep. Ravi , Jillian, and candycorn, and boedicca especially. Scandalous!!!
We need objective and well informed voters for the Republic to work.

IF we get more of these morons voting we will see a dictatorship sooner or later.

Comments?

BREAKING: FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.
How do you know?

FBI did not have a warrant to look at the emails. They don't know what they have yet or if it indeeed constitutes any new evidence against Hillary.
Do you really believe the FBI who have been sitting on these emails for a few weeks didn't get a look at what was in there? Come on you don't believe that.

...I believe facts, not my, or your fantasies.
Oh so you were in the room when the FBI came across them and said "Don't open them!! We have to get a warrant first!!" "Can we look at a couple of them first?" "NO!! the law clearly states we have to get a warrant first!!" "But no one will know" "Well thats true but...but.." "But what?" "We need a warrant first! Close the top on the laptop!"

Comments?

Perhaps you fail to understand that Anthony Wiener was not cleared for the classified information, and as such, Ms Abedin is certainly in line for sharing classified information with an uncleared party. In addition, if the emails can be traced to Ms Clinton's private server, then she, too, is complicit.

Whether either faces charges will be a reflection of just how corrupt our government is.

But you just MADE THAT UP.

Just because something makes sense IN YOUR HEAD, doesn't make it so.

You THINK that just because Abedin shared her computer with her husband she therefore shared emails with him. But that is NOT A FACT. People have separate accounts with separate passwords.

You THINK that Abedin's actions are evidence against Clinton but THEY ARE NOT. Even if we take your musings to be true, there is not a single way to blame this on Clinton unless there is explicit evidence that she consented to Abedin's specific email handling on that computer.

When I was a kid, we raised chickens. When it came time to butcher them, we would cut off their heads and watch them run all around the yard.

Why am I reminded of that while watching Democrats react to the latest of Clinton scandals?

Comments?

Perhaps you fail to understand that Anthony Wiener was not cleared for the classified information, and as such, Ms Abedin is certainly in line for sharing classified information with an uncleared party. In addition, if the emails can be traced to Ms Clinton's private server, then she, too, is complicit.

Whether either faces charges will be a reflection of just how corrupt our government is.

But you just MADE THAT UP.

Just because something makes sense IN YOUR HEAD, doesn't make it so.

You THINK that just because Abedin shared her computer with her husband she therefore shared emails with him. But that is NOT A FACT. People have separate accounts with separate passwords.

You THINK that Abedin's actions are evidence against Clinton but THEY ARE NOT. Even if we take your musings to be true, there is not a single way to blame this on Clinton unless there is explicit evidence that she consented to Abedin's specific email handling on that computer.

When I was a kid, we raised chickens. When it came time to butcher them, we would cut off their heads and watch them run all around the yard.

Why am I reminded of that while watching Democrats react to the latest of Clinton scandals?

Newsflash: No one gives a shit.

How do you know?

FBI did not have a warrant to look at the emails. They don't know what they have yet or if it indeeed constitutes any new evidence against Hillary.
Do you really believe the FBI who have been sitting on these emails for a few weeks didn't get a look at what was in there? Come on you don't believe that.

...I believe facts, not my, or your fantasies.
Oh so you were in the room when the FBI came across them and said "Don't open them!! We have to get a warrant first!!" "Can we look at a couple of them first?" "NO!! the law clearly states we have to get a warrant first!!" "But no one will know" "Well thats true but...but.." "But what?" "We need a warrant first! Close the top on the laptop!"

Discovery of evidence of a crime while investigating another crime does not negate the validity of the evidence. Their only requirement is to seal the evidence so it can't be tampered with until the second warrant is issued.

That's why you can get arrested for possession of marijuana found during a traffic stop.

My wild-ass guess is that this happened too close to the election for it to matter in terms of its outcome.

The chances of a constitutional crisis after the fact appear to be increasing, though.

I think it does matter.

There is exactly ZERO new evidence found against Clinton so far, but people assume that there is just because Comey reported there is new material in the case to be reviewed WITHOUT CLARIFYING THAT THERE IS NO NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY THUS FAR and that they don't even have a warrant yet.

You talk to people who half listen to TV and they all have an impression that FBI has new evidence against Clinton based on which they re-opened a closed case. It is factually false and Comey is an ass for doing it that way, this close to election. I think there is a real argument that could be sustained that he broke the don't-meddle-in-election law in doing that way. But at very least he earned himself getting kicked out as soon as Hillary becomes President.

Wow!!! Broke the ol' "don't-meddle-in-election" law, huh? Got a cite on that one???

I don't remember that one from junior high.

Forum List

Back