BREAKING: Judge Issues Insane Restrictions on Donald Trump and Family...Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?

Aned Koch Industries far strips Soros in the total amounts spent on Republican Candidates. The only difference in 2020, they didn't invest in Rump. The spent their money on lower candidates.

But they did invest heavily in Rump in 2016.
And Koch does not want trump in 2024.

And Koch does not want trump in 2024.

I wonder how much money the Koch Industries is dumping into convicting Rump? I know they won't invest in Biden because Biden formalized the cancelation of the Keystone Pipeline.

I wonder how much money the Koch Industries is dumping into convicting Rump? I know they won't invest in Biden because Biden formalized the cancelation of the Keystone Pipeline.
No one is funding trumps cases. He broke multiple laws and he needs to answer for it.

I don't see any Democrat with 91 indictments against them....so yeah.
Of course not, because Democrats are the ones filing the indictments.

Like I've said many times, do you actually expect us to pretend these charges are legitimate? Are we actually supposed to pretend we're as stupid as you?

How fucking stupid are you?

Of course not, because Democrats are the ones filing the indictments.

Like I've said many times, do you actually expect us to pretend these charges are legitimate? Are we actually supposed to pretend we're as stupid as you?

How fucking stupid are you?
No. The grand juries filed the indictments. His peers. Meaning his fellow voting citizens. Not Democrats.

The charges on the surface appear to not only be legitimate, but warranted as well.

If this prosecition is successful it will take a large chunk of revenue out of the city/state's coffers.

More than the combined total of all the judge and prosecutors are paid their entire careers.

No. The grand juries filed the indictments. His peers. Meaning his fellow voting citizens. Not Democrats.

The charges on the surface appear to not only be legitimate, but warranted as well.
Grand juries composed of Democrats and run by a Democrat prosecutor. DC is 95% Democrat.

The charges appear to be the result of a witch hunt.

Grand juries composed of Democrats and run by a Democrat prosecutor. DC is 95% Democrat.

The charges appear to be the result of a witch hunt.
Grand juries are composed of voting citizens. Prosecutors have good ways of weeding out political bias.
If the man you consider a savior wasn't so corrupt, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If you were pragmatic,
you'd let the justice system handle him and move on to support someone who really cared about your support.

No one is funding trumps cases. He broke multiple laws and he needs to answer for it.
Taxpayers are, and Democrats are misappropriating funds to further their own political agenda. Naughty naughty.

I have a feeling all that comes to a screeching halt in about a month.

Grand juries are composed of voting citizens.
In this case, they're Democrats. The prosecutor was a Democrat, and a skilled prosecutor can get a Grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

Prosecutors have good ways of weeding out political bias.
Only if they're interested in weeding out political bias. These prosecutors had no such interest.

If the man you consider a savior wasn't so corrupt, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Horseshit. This has nothing to do with any crime Trump may have committed.

If you were pragmatic,
you'd let the justice system handle him and move on to support someone who really cared about your support.

You're an idiot if you expect anyone to believe that horseshit.

What are YOU going to do about Keyboard Commando????

He lied, cheated and stole throughout his entire life. You have to have been wilfully blind to have missed it.

Trump has been lying cheating and stealing since the 1970's.

I get it. You don’t like him. But, he’s in a civil case where James says he frauded “the people of NY”…. How specifically did he fraud NY?

Forum List

Back