BREAKING: Judge Issues Insane Restrictions on Donald Trump and Family...Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?

P01135809 published her private information. He knowingly and deliberately with intent to do the same put her life in danger.

Which something you MAGA MAGGOTS love.
Well show what he published

Anyone else threatening, intimidating, and demeaning witnesses such as trump is doing would be held in contempt of court.

1696576516379.png

I'll take that chance. Just for laughs and giggles.
Most of his supporters won't have the stones to show themselves.
The rest?.....well, now we'll know who they are. :)
Well it just may happen. Putting Trump behind bars for expressing his opinion while a candidate for President should help his chances to win the 2024 Presidential election. Hopefully it will not cause any violence.

I personally would like to see my Governor DeSantis become the Republican candidate for President. Unfortunately he lacks the charisma Trump. has but he has accomplished a lot in my state of Florida.

I personally would like to see my Governor DeSantis become the Republican candidate for President. Unfortunately he lacks the charisma Trump. has but he has accomplished a lot in my state of Florida.

I would like to see DeSantis too . . . . in 2028.

2024 is Trump's time. DeSantis should have been politically astute enough to understand that.

So what building plans aren’t always accurate besides, what difference does it make anyway the bank loaned the money it’s paid back. The bank could’ve got their own appraisal they decided not to do it who the fuck are you?
Yeah, and he even put a disclaimer on his financial statements. Kinda like with J6 - peacefully

No one but a presidential candidate would ever be "in that chair" with 91 obviously bogus indictments.
Clearly the prosecution is trying to illegally bias the election.

Bullshit. Trump has gotten away with all of it for years, anyone with a brain has seen it. Trump isn't being charged with half of the things he's gotten away with just during his presidency.

There are no charges for all of his "pay for play" at the golf clubs, or the billions missing from the US Treasury that were never accounted for. And that's just the beginning.

Again, neither of these people are on trial. Trump is. And I'm sorry, this straight up fraud. He won't go to prison for it.
But he will pay for it financially....assuming his empire isn't built of smoke and mirrors. :) And that's really why Trump is
all up in arms about this trial. It's the most low hanging fruit of all the trials. But it's the one that will destroy his persona and enigma.
His entire business act...is bullshit.

Again, what do you think would happen to you or I if we did the same thing?
What’d he do?

Bullshit. Trump has gotten away with all of it for years, anyone with a brain has seen it. Trump isn't being charged with half of the things he's gotten away with just during his presidency.

There are no charges for all of his "pay for play" at the golf clubs, or the billions missing from the US Treasury that were never accounted for. And that's just the beginning.
WTF are you talking about? Lol

Are you having a stroke?

You would have to put Trump behind bars to shut him up.

If you do that may be a bad idea.

What are YOU going to do about Keyboard Commando????
What’d he do?

He lied, cheated and stole throughout his entire life. You have to have been wilfully blind to have missed it.

WTF are you talking about? Lol

Are you having a stroke?
Trump has been lying cheating and stealing since the 1970's.

Well it just may happen. Putting Trump behind bars for expressing his opinion while a candidate for President should help his chances to win the 2024 Presidential election. Hopefully it will not cause any violence.

If a judge issues a gag order in a criminal trial involving you, it should be followed...by you.
He's still free to move about freely, campaign, fundraise, and run his yap about everything under the sun.
Just keep your mouth shut about the case and anyone involved in it. A person with just a modicum of self-control could do this.
Trump is being afforded privilege that the rest of us would NOT be shown were we in the same predicament.

BREAKING: Judge Issues Insane Restrictions on Donald Trump and Family...Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?​

QUOTE: Wow. Donald Trump literally just issues a cry for help over this trial. Meanwhile, Fox News keeps getting roasted on its OWN air. Watch the newest example with me.

OP COMMENT: Corrupt racist judge, fake charges, of course the restrictions are insane.

Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?​

Yes

I would like to see DeSantis too . . . . in 2028.

2024 is Trump's time. DeSantis should have been politically astute enough to understand that.
trump will be a convicted felon before November 2024. Independent voters will not vote for a felon.

Just ignore the puke bitch and see what happens next
Nothing is what will happen next because Trump can’t be incarcerated over pending charges and restrictions heaped onto the charges. I beg someone to try and scoop him up and have secret service imprison those who tried, Flush this black turd “judge” also.
I don't think you get how it happens...

Secret service have sworn an oath to the constitution and country, not fucking Donald J Trump....

If they see a bench warrant they will get in contact with each other and arrange things..

Secret Service is not a private army, if they ever showed loyal to the protectee over the country they would be reassigned... Trump would have very little say..

Forum List

Back