BREAKING: Judge Issues Insane Restrictions on Donald Trump and Family...Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?

The case had no solid standing and they know it's going to fall apart so they're trying to do fatal damage while they can.

Yeah, which is why P01135809 lost his last Civil Trial and has been found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll.

You people saying the case has no standing and he keeps losing.

Except when it is HRC, then it's all about "LOCK HER UP" No trial for her, no due process just execution.
The difference is 'lock her up' is just a slogan, Democrats are using the law to actually falsely do it to Trump. No comparison whatsoever.

Yeah, which is why P01135809 lost his last Civil Trial and has been found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll.

Trump was never found liable for rape.

It's a legal farce....it will fall apart....but they are getting done what they set out to do....hinder the election. From the looks of it though they may lose that too.

Forcing Trump to abide by the same laws that would apply to you and me?
That's being a Nazi? Do you even know what the definition of the word you're throwing around?
How about forcing the Democrats, DOJ and AG to apply the same laws to Trump as they would anyone else?

Uh...they did. That's why he's been indicted...91 times. :)
Honestly, what do you believe is unfair about this?
Three pages of non-stop stupidity and ignorance from you.
I'll bet you're just a joy to be around

No he didn't... this judge thinks he is prosecutor judge and jury and executioner... If you own a business in NY get the hell out....
Its a fascist state... all of this will be successfully appealed....

New York and California, fascist states destroyed by democrats

insane restrictions. perfect for a stochastic terrorist and his cult. .i do not think that trump wpild be threatening the judge or terrorizing the witnesses if this were venezuela.
Learn some grammar, cumport.

BREAKING: Judge Issues Insane Restrictions on Donald Trump and Family...Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?​

QUOTE: Wow. Donald Trump literally just issues a cry for help over this trial. Meanwhile, Fox News keeps getting roasted on its OWN air. Watch the newest example with me.

OP COMMENT: Corrupt racist judge, fake charges, of course the restrictions are insane.

So, have you been keeping up with trump's posts and comments? He posted a picture of a court clerk with her social media information. He also said Miley should be executed. And it is going to get worse.

trump is trying to influence witnesses and prospective jurors. He is also trying to enrage members of his cult, so that they commit acts of violence. His game is one of threats and intimidations.

trump's words will cause someone to get hurt or killed. He is an ignorant child who is intent on destroying our judicial system like he tried to destroy our electoral system.

BREAKING: Judge Issues Insane Restrictions on Donald Trump and Family...Is THIS Venezuela or NYC?​

QUOTE: Wow. Donald Trump literally just issues a cry for help over this trial. Meanwhile, Fox News keeps getting roasted on its OWN air. Watch the newest example with me.

OP COMMENT: Corrupt racist judge, fake charges, of course the restrictions are insane.

keep clinging.jpg

Trump was never found liable for rape.
Actually he was, but under the name "sexual abuse", because of the strange rape law in New York. Even the New York court of appeals upheld the $5 million judgement because it was in line with other judgement for "rape".

Actually he was, but under the name "sexual abuse", because of the strange rape law in New York. Even the New York court of appeals upheld the $5 million judgement because it was in line with other judgement for "rape".
She never said she was raped.

If that were the case, he wouldn't have 91 indictments against him. :)
Trump claimed his penthouse in Trump tower was 30,000 square feet.
All it takes is a ruler and a calculator to figure out it was only 10,000 square feet.
The 200% inflation in it's size, was in order to fit Trumps ego into it.

It's a banana republic

Forum List

Back