Breaking: Judge Reinhart Formally Rejects DOJ Argument to Keep Trump Raid Affidavit Sealed

Reinhart is starting to realize the FBI are as popular as a dentist who pulls out your molars by going through your ass and are as trustworthy as ... well, a Democrat politician or A FBI Director.

Fuc I still hear the song they play in that scene....The Cars....
It was a memorable scene. I later heard that she felt exploited. I guess she was. But I’m wondering why it didn’t dawn on her when she was first asked to open up that bikini top?

Um...here's the actual Order: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.80.0_2.pdf

"I therefore reject the Government’s argument that the present record justifies keeping the entire Affidavit under seal. In its Response, the Government asked that I give it an opportunity to propose redactions if I declined to seal the entire Affidavit. I granted that request and gave the Government a deadline of noon on Thursday, August 25, 2022. ECF No. 74. Accordingly, it is hereby ORDERED that by the deadline, the Government shall file under seal a submission addressing possible redactions and providing any additional evidence or legal argument that the Government believes relevant to the pending Motions to Unseal."

It will be unsealed....they can however redact some stuff, and have to submit that which they want redacted to the Court by noon on Thursday for the Court to review before anything is redacted
Now let’s see if they play the game of redacting actions and information as opposed to the more honest and ethical approach of only removing names and locations.

Now let’s see if they play the game of redacting actions and information as opposed to the more honest and ethical approach of only removing names and locations.
well that’s what the judge is going to review. The Order’s tone seems to show he’s not happy with the games the xiden admin is playing

It was a memorable scene. I later heard that she felt exploited. I guess she was. But I’m wondering why it didn’t dawn on her when she was first asked to open up that bikini top?
She and her tits got paid for that appearance.

Nothing has changed since last Thursday.

A federal judge Monday formally rejected the Justice Department’s argument to keep the entire affidavit supporting the search warrant for former President Donald Trump’s estate in Florida sealed.

Judge Bruce Reinhart made the decision last week but Monday formalizes it. Reinhart will allow the Justice Department until Thursday to provide a redacted version to the court. The judge said there are portions of the affidavit that could be unsealed.

Snot Rocket Science.

Nothing has changed since last Thursday.

A federal judge Monday formally rejected the Justice Department’s argument to keep the entire affidavit supporting the search warrant for former President Donald Trump’s estate in Florida sealed.

Judge Bruce Reinhart made the decision last week but Monday formalizes it. Reinhart will allow the Justice Department until Thursday to provide a redacted version to the court. The judge said there are portions of the affidavit that could be unsealed.

Snot Rocket Science.
Redact names and locations only and not decisions, information and actions . Otherwise it’s more hoaxing and hiding bullshit.

Um...here's the actual Order: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.80.0_2.pdf

"I therefore reject the Government’s argument that the present record justifies keeping the entire Affidavit under seal. In its Response, the Government asked that I give it an opportunity to propose redactions if I declined to seal the entire Affidavit. I granted that request and gave the Government a deadline of noon on Thursday, August 25, 2022. ECF No. 74. Accordingly, it is hereby ORDERED that by the deadline, the Government shall file under seal a submission addressing possible redactions and providing any additional evidence or legal argument that the Government believes relevant to the pending Motions to Unseal."

It will be unsealed....they can however redact some stuff, and have to submit that which they want redacted to the Court by noon on Thursday for the Court to review before anything is redacted
You will be lucky to read the page numbers once they get done redacting.

You will be lucky to read the page numbers once they get done redacting.
That's exactly right. This judges ruling is a hoax designed to cover the fact that he should have recused himself again. He'll let them redact it so much that it might as well still be sealed.

Last edited:
She and her tits got paid for that appearance.
She did and it helped make her a star. But that doesn’t mean she didn’t later feel exploited. By the way, I just looked it up and she was 19 years old at the time.

Reinhart is starting to realize the FBI are as popular as a dentist who pulls out your molars by going through your ass and are as trustworthy as ... well, a Democrat politician or A FBI Director.
LMAO

Where did you get that saying about the dentist?

what a mental picture... !

She did and it helped make her a star. But that doesn’t mean she didn’t later feel exploited. By the way, I just looked it up and she was 19 years old at the time.
I read somewhere that Marisa Tomei turned down several roles after "My Cousin Vinny," because they required her to be topless. I admire her for standing her ground. She was a great comic talent. You have to watch her first movie "Oscar," along with Vinny to see how great and versatile she was.

But she was turning down roles, and it handicapped her. She has been nude in movies in her later years, when I guess she wasn't so sensitive. I have to think at that age you think, "they want to see this body? Go ahead, send me the check!"

Forum List

Back