Breaking: Judge Reinhart Formally Rejects DOJ Argument to Keep Trump Raid Affidavit Sealed

I read somewhere that Marisa Tomei turned down several roles after "My Cousin Vinny," because they required her to be topless. I admire her for standing her ground. She was a great comic talent. You have to watch her first movie "Oscar," along with Vinny to see how great and versatile she was.

But she was turning down roles, and it handicapped her. She has been nude in movies in her later years, when I guess she wasn't so sensitive. I have to think at that age you think, "they want to see this body? Go ahead, send me the check!"
She was adorable and hot in My Cousin Vinny. And no nudity was required. Then, did see her stipped bare in another movie, years later. Frankly, she was still pretty easy on the eyes.

I respect any actress who says, “nope. No bare breasts, no nudity.” But I’m not about to avert my eyes if they put their nudity out there.

She was adorable and hot in My Cousin Vinny. And no nudity was required. Then, did see her stipped bare in another movie, years later. Frankly, she was still pretty easy on the eyes.
Yeah, there was one called "before the Devil knows you're dead" or something. I think there was one where she was in a sauna.
I respect any actress who says, “nope. No bare breasts, no nudity.” But I’m not about to avert my eyes if they put their nudity out there.
I agree. The girl who was eighteen or nineteen in Young Frankenstein went through the same thing. She was cute as a bug, but no boobies, no big roles.

Trump being a "unique" threat to American democracy that requires otherwise unprecedented measures to defeat is a great example of Jon Haidt's thesis that people feel moral conclusions first and then secondarily latch on to rationalizations that justify said conclusion.

Michael Malice

She did and it helped make her a star. But that doesn’t mean she didn’t later feel exploited. By the way, I just looked it up and she was 19 years old at the time.
Everybody makes decisions that they later regret. I'm just happy we have the evidence of hers!

Forum List

Back