Breaking: Judge Reinhart Formally Rejects DOJ Argument to Keep Trump Raid Affidavit Sealed

Again: he didn’t oppose it, either.

It’s not his job to assist the partisan deep-state compromised DOJ in disseminating their smear job efforts against him.

Give honesty a try.
He’s a liar. It’s not complicated.

You are simple. Simple minded.

Saying he lied isn’t evidence of your claim.

Go play with blasting caps.
He says he wants it released. His lawyers are silent.

The only thing complicated are your convoluted excuses for this man. You’ve identified rationally the reason he doesn’t want it released. Just admit that his statements to the contrary are lies.

I agree totally. Trump was hiding these documents from the people and we need to know why he wasn’t letting the people see them.

Yep, we need to find out why the FBI knew the documents were in Mar a Lago 6 months ago and did nothing.

That is so dangerous. Why was the FBI so derelict in their duty to protect the US?

Garland Releases The Affidavit:

1661196794105.png

So? He perhaps weighed political costs and benefits and decided that their release would benefit him more than hurt him. Maybe? You don’t know. I don’t know.

But his lawyers are probably more focused on the prospective possibly-pending criminal case. And as a consequence, his lawyers wouldn’t necessarily wish to have the slanderous allegations aired before the people (thereby polluting the jury pool).
The only thing complicated are your convoluted excuses for this man.

I haven’t offered any. No excuse is required. You dolt.
You’ve identified rationally the reason he doesn’t want it released.
I identified a possible reason he (or more likely his lawyers) see a potential down side.
Just admit that his statements to the contrary are lies.
His declination to join-in the application to unseal the affidavit is likely more his lawyers’ doing. Either way, Trump doesn’t owe you any explanations.

And meanwhile, you remain pointless.

The only thing complicated are your convoluted excuses for this man. You’ve identified rationally the reason he doesn’t want it released. Just admit that his statements to the contrary are lies.
still TDSing I see.

So? He perhaps weighed political costs and benefits and decided that their release would benefit him more than hurt him. Maybe? You don’t know. I don’t know.

But his lawyers are probably more focused on the prospective possibly-pending criminal case. And as a consequence, his lawyers wouldn’t necessarily wish to have the slanderous allegations aired before the people (thereby polluting the jury pool).

I haven’t offered any. No excuse is required. You dolt.

I identified a possible reason he (or more likely his lawyers) see a potential down side.

His declination to join-in the application to unseal the affidavit is likely more his lawyers’ doing. Either way, Trump doesn’t owe you any explanations.

And meanwhile, you remain pointless.
and full blown TDS

Yep, we need to find out why the FBI knew the documents were in Mar a Lago 6 months ago and did nothing.

That is so dangerous. Why was the FBI so derelict in their duty to protect the US?
Protect the US? From what?

Those documents need to be made public and Trump was preventing that. I’m with you. They shouldn’t have ever asked. The should have busted in at 3 AM with a SWAT team and made Trump sit on the curb in his boxers. That’s how they’d treat you or me.

His lawyers represent him. They do what he says.

Trump is a liar. I don’t expect explanations from liars.

Protect the US? From what?

Those documents need to be made public and Trump was preventing that. I’m with you. They shouldn’t have ever asked. The should have busted in at 3 AM with a SWAT team and made Trump sit on the curb in his boxers. That’s how they’d treat you or me.

To protect the US from whatever the dangerous documents are.

The FBI knew what the documents were and chose to let Trump maintain access to them for 6 months.

Why no raid 6 months ago? What all of a sudden changed?

I definitely want to see all the documents 100% unredacted,

His lawyers represent him. They do what he says.

Trump is a liar. I don’t expect explanations from liars.
oh bullshit sparky. Wow, you really haven't a clue how our society works. Are you down under?

It's more likely his attorneys told him the likelihood of an unredacted copy of the affidavit being released was next to zero. So Don did a Don thing. He duped The Following in to thinking he actually wanted it released when it is impossible to imagine a scenario whereby the release benefits him. After all, he screamed about releasing the search warrant when he could have done so at any time after the search.

To protect the US from whatever the dangerous documents are.

The FBI knew what the documents were and chose to let Trump maintain access to them for 6 months.

Why no raid 6 months ago? What all of a sudden changed?

I definitely want to see all the documents 100% unredacted,
Exactly, Exactly, Exactly. That dude has forever been bitching about it and then asks from whom? hahahaahahhaahaha seriously, one can't make up a demofks stupid.

It's more likely his attorneys told him the likelihood of an unredacted copy of the affidavit being released was next to zero. So Don did a Don thing. He duped The Following in to thinking he actually wanted it released when it is impossible to imagine a scenario whereby the release benefits him. After all, he screamed about releasing the search warrant when he could have done so at any time after the search.
ahhh that old ploy!!!!!!!! Yep that's the ticket.

Why would his lawyers get involved when there is already a motion to unseal it that the Xiden admin is losing?

Ride the coattails of the folks already exposing the Xiden admin's fears and winning

Forum List

Back