Breaking! Judge rules Trump protected by presidential immunity for claims doubting election while in office

Since Biden took over, prices average across the board is up 16% while incomes are down 3%. Covid by itself is not the reason. Biden Democrats shutdown the country for nearly two years and are cry for it again!
That was Trump you moron.

President Trump extends coronavirus shutdown until April 30​

1692086045882.png
Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com › coronavirus

Mar 29, 2020 — President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in ...

Biden’s handling of energy and prices of gasoline has driven up gasoline prices while incomes are down 3%.
Biden doesn't "handle" energy prices, and neither did Trump.
The country is opened up. Put back all the Trump things Biden took away and the economy for the poor and middle class will improve again.
Really?

Let me guess, with a tax cut?

Trump weighing 10 percent middle-class tax cut plan​

1692086227308.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/02/14 › trum...

Feb 14, 2020 — President Donald Trump's long-promisedTax Cuts 2.0” plan will be released in September, with a 10 percent cut for middle-income taxpayers ...
Do you have any idea what the Biden doctrine for the illegal immigration has cost Americans with inflation as well? Then, there is the hundreds of Billions going to Ukraine. With Trump, Putin would never have gone back into the Ukraine. We are the laughing stock of the world with the Dunce Biden.
The rest of the world supports Biden.
They laughed at Trump.

That was Trump you moron.

President Trump extends coronavirus shutdown until April 30

View attachment 815028
Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com › coronavirus
Mar 29, 2020 — President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in ...

Biden doesn't "handle" energy prices, and neither did Trump.

Really?

Let me guess, with a tax cut?

Trump weighing 10 percent middle-class tax cut plan

View attachment 815029
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/02/14 › trum...
Feb 14, 2020 — President Donald Trump's long-promisedTax Cuts 2.0” plan will be released in September, with a 10 percent cut for middle-income taxpayers ...

The rest of the world supports Biden.
They laughed at Trump.

What’s sad is that when Biden or Obama did and do something wrong or bad it’s Trump or Bush’s fault. When Trump does something right and great that improved the economy and peace around the world Trump is a horrible nasty person and needs to be locked up.
You are once again wrong. The shutdown began in 2020. But, it continued into 2021 and well into 2022. They pushed a vaccine that has killed people and made others sick for the rest of their lives. And when the Democrats realized the vaccine wasn’t working they doubled down making people take it they could not work. Especially young people who rarely caught it. Destroying children who were unable to attend school in person by Biden and Democrats for 2 years!
Trump had no clue what this Covid was and did the right thing in the beginning. But Biden knew and still doubled dumb downed. Trump left office 1/20/2021. Everything is on Biden. Everything! Inflation, energy prices across the board, illegal immigration, Ukraine war, Kim firing rockets at Japan again, China problems, parents unable to know their children may be taking dangerous drugs for transitioning when it is 100% unnecessary and on and on and on.

What’s sad is that when Biden or Obama did and do something wrong or bad it’s Trump or Bush’s fault. When Trump does something right and great that improved the economy and peace around the world Trump is a horrible nasty person and needs to be locked up.
You are once again wrong. The shutdown began in 2020. But, it continued into 2021 and well into 2022.
WHEN did Biden do this?
They pushed a vaccine that has killed people and made others sick for the rest of their lives. And when the Democrats realized the vaccine wasn’t working they doubled down making people take it they could not work. Especially young people who rarely caught it. Destroying children who were unable to attend school in person by Biden and Democrats for 2 years!
Trump had no clue what this Covid was and did the right thing in the beginning.
Trump claimed he did.

People are really surprised I understand this stuff​

1692180479357.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-51761880

Mar 9, 2020 — On a tour of the CDC, President Trump says doctors asked him "How do you know so much about this?"
But Biden knew and still doubled dumb downed. Trump left office 1/20/2021. Everything is on Biden. Everything! Inflation, energy prices across the board, illegal immigration, Ukraine war, Kim firing rockets at Japan again, China problems, parents unable to know their children may be taking dangerous drugs for transitioning when it is 100% unnecessary and on and on and on.
"On and on" your BS grows.

Why even converse with you.
You might learn something?
All you do is look at the communist news networks and are completely uninformed.
There is the denial, Trump and his cult are so famous for.

Trump's latest speech compared to '1984': 'What you're ...​

1692267033480.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

Jul 25, 2018 — 'Just stick with us, don't believe the c**p you see from these people, ... “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.

The US president addressed supporters at a Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Kansas City on 24 July, requesting them to not listen to what they read or saw in the news.

“Just stick with us, don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Mr Trump said as the crowd erupted in boos. He later added: “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening…”

You might learn something?

There is the denial, Trump and his cult are so famous for.

Trump's latest speech compared to '1984': 'What you're ...

View attachment 815781
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Jul 25, 2018 — 'Just stick with us, don't believe the c**p you see from these people, ... “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.

The US president addressed supporters at a Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Kansas City on 24 July, requesting them to not listen to what they read or saw in the news.

“Just stick with us, don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Mr Trump said as the crowd erupted in boos. He later added: “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening…”
The problem with the left is they deny anything their news media won’t show. You don’t even know Hunter’s laptop is real and everything on it is true. CNN did 30 seconds stating this and nothing else. Others have never covered this. Trump supporters are by far more educated on everything politics. We find information from all outlets. Not Democrats. Journalism is dead in the Democrat Party.

The problem with the left is they deny anything their news media won’t show.
Teabaggers think facebook post and twitter are real "news".
You don’t even know Hunter’s laptop is real and everything on it is true.
So is my laptop.
CNN did 30 seconds stating this and nothing else. Others have never covered this. Trump supporters are by far more educated on everything politics.
ALMOST as "educated" as their dear leader.

We find information from all outlets. Not Democrats. Journalism is dead in the Democrat Party.
But "journalism" is alive and well on Hannity?

Fox News' Sean Hannity admits he knew Trump lost 2020 ...​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2022/12/22 › fox-news-sean-hann...

Dec 22, 2022 — "I did not believe it for one second," Hannity said under oath about former President Trump's false claims that Dominion Voting Systems ...

Sean Hannity vowed not to fact-check Trump's lies at Fox ...​

1692340850377.png
Salon.com
https://www.salon.com › 2023/06/02 › sean-hannity-v...

Jun 2, 2023 — "One thing I will tell you, this town hall is not going to be like fake news CNN," Hannity said.

Teabaggers think facebook post and twitter are real "news".

So is my laptop.

ALMOST as "educated" as their dear leader.

But "journalism" is alive and well on Hannity?

Fox News' Sean Hannity admits he knew Trump lost 2020 ...

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2022/12/22 › fox-news-sean-hann...
Dec 22, 2022 — "I did not believe it for one second," Hannity said under oath about former President Trump's false claims that Dominion Voting Systems ...

Sean Hannity vowed not to fact-check Trump's lies at Fox ...

View attachment 816206
Salon.com
https://www.salon.com › 2023/06/02 › sean-hannity-v...
Jun 2, 2023 — "One thing I will tell you, this town hall is not going to be like fake news CNN," Hannity said.

That’s the funny thing. Hannity by his own words is a commentary and opinion show rather than a journalist. Yet, him and many others on the right so far more real journalism than any journalist on the left. Hunter’s laptop is a perfect example of CNN journalists way late when they finally admitted it was real and the FBI knew it was real but waited until after the election to admit it. And, all the Lucy and emails that prove Joey is the ring leader of the Biden mafia.
Since CNN and others admit the laptop is true, they have reported nothing. Same with every other proof Hannity and others have uncovered. The leftwing media does all the bidding for the leftist Democrats. Look how they are trying to destroy RFK.

That’s the funny thing. Hannity by his own words is a commentary and opinion show rather than a journalist. Yet, him and many others on the right so far more real journalism than any journalist on the left.
WTF?
If not for FOX, Hannity would be co-hosting with Alex Jones.
Hunter’s laptop is a perfect example of CNN journalists way late when they finally admitted it was real and the FBI knew it was real but waited until after the election to admit it.
How can a laptop, not be real?
CNN reported it as real.
They questioned whether it was Hunters.
Y'know why?
Because they couldn't verify it was his, and stated it.
Journalist do it all the time.
FOX doesn't, if a teabagger says it, it's the truth.
It only cost them $787 million, and more fines on the way.
And, all the Lucy and emails that prove Joey is the ring leader of the Biden mafia.
They don't prove shit, if they did, Biden would have been impeached, months ago.
Since CNN and others admit the laptop is true, they have reported nothing. Same with every other proof Hannity and others have uncovered.
Really?
WHEN did Hannity testify?
The leftwing media does all the bidding for the leftist Democrats. Look how they are trying to destroy RFK.
The media is reporting on what the crackpot is saying.
It's RFK Jr. destroying himself, and embarrassing his family.

JFK's grandson calls RFK's Jr. candidacy an ' ...​

1692443339602.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › jfks-grandson-c...

Jul 22, 2023 — President John F. Kennedy's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, ridiculed Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s candidacy calling it an "embarrassment" and a ...

WTF?
If not for FOX, Hannity would be co-hosting with Alex Jones.

How can a laptop, not be real?
CNN reported it as real.
They questioned whether it was Hunters.
Y'know why?
Because they couldn't verify it was his, and stated it.
Journalist do it all the time.
FOX doesn't, if a teabagger says it, it's the truth.
It only cost them $787 million, and more fines on the way.

They don't prove shit, if they did, Biden would have been impeached, months ago.

Really?
WHEN did Hannity testify?

The media is reporting on what the crackpot is saying.
It's RFK Jr. destroying himself, and embarrassing his family.

JFK's grandson calls RFK's Jr. candidacy an ' ...

View attachment 816577
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › jfks-grandson-c...
Jul 22, 2023 — President John F. Kennedy's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, ridiculed Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s candidacy calling it an "embarrassment" and a ...
The FBI has verified the laptop is Hunters.

So, why has Biden not been impeached? Unlike the Democrats, the Republicans are dotting every i and crossing every t first. Personally, I believe they have enough now. And, maybe they do to. The question is, do they want President Harris? She would be a greater disaster.

The FBI has verified the laptop is Hunters.
"House Judiciary Committee Republicans said Thursday that an FBI official told Twitter that Hunter Biden’s laptop was real"?
"According to a letter from chairman Jim Jordan (R., Ohio) to FBI director Christopher Wray, Laura Dehmlow, the section chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF), said in a transcribed interview earlier this month that when Twitter asked whether the laptop was real".

STILL no witnesses, just more of what republicans had for months..................hearsay.
So, why has Biden not been impeached?
I don't know.
Why not write a letter to Gym?
Unlike the Democrats, the Republicans are dotting every i and crossing every t first.
LOL.
They can't even get their "witnesses" straight.
Personally, I believe they have enough now. And, maybe they do to. The question is, do they want President Harris? She would be a greater disaster.
NOTHING..........compared to the disaster Trump is.

All are corrupt. Even if many will not see it, God will still judge. And there is still collapse coming. Biden lies, indeed. Certainly Trump has been lying.

A big win for Trump. With this ruling setting precedent, you can kiss the Georgia case by Fanni Willis goodbye. Trump did nothing wrong in that case.

First, I don’t think this is going to affect the Georgia Case at all. It is a ruling by a County Judge In Pennsylvania. Not a Federal Judge, or a Federal Appeals Court. Second, it is regarding a lawsuit, not a criminal case. But I guess when you’re a Trump Supporter telling the truth is hard.

First, I don’t think this is going to affect the Georgia Case at all. It is a ruling by a County Judge In Pennsylvania. Not a Federal Judge, or a Federal Appeals Court. Second, it is regarding a lawsuit, not a criminal case. But I guess when you’re a Trump Supporter telling the truth is hard.

With fucking nutbars like you, it's impossible.

With fucking nutbars like you, it's impossible.

What did I say that was untrue? The case was a lawsuit where a man was suing for defending of character. In Pennsylvania. That’s true isn’t it?

It doesn’t have anything to do with criminal charges. It doesn’t have anything to do with a Federal Judge does it? Or did I read the link in the OP wrong?

From what I've seen over the last several years, county judges have affected cases elsewhere including federal cases.

Forum List

Back