BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

You have just proven that scum is what you post and scum is what you are. I bet Ashley's husband would like 5 minutes alone with you.
Ashli's husband has no one but to blame but himself for not stopping his wife from going to that lie protest about an election that wasn't stolen.

"Standing there in a hallway doing nothing...".

WATCH THE VIDEO, asshole, there is contiguous video of the entire episode linked in a thread here of her in the hall talking to capitol cops until she was unexpectedly shot, it even shows her dying in her own blood. Do tell me just what she was doing that warranted death when not a single other shot was fired that day even at the people tearing down the police barricades and breaking into the building.

HERE IT IS, Motherfucker, here is the complete video of her dying, starting at 44:00 minutes in. Go ahead, tell my why this dear woman who served her country in the military and fought for our country as a patriot deserved and needed to die that day:

This jackass Byrd with a history of unstable behavior could have just as easily fired a round into the ceiling as a warning. He gave no warning. There were no weapons but his. I hope the Babbit family hounds that coward balless cocksucker to partitions flames and take everything he hold dear.

Last edited:
By the leftist posts here it ok to open up and kill them all the next time the BLM or ANIFA start burning shit.

They are treasonist bitches anyway.
How about you stop repeating stuff that really didn't happen like you were propagandized to believe and comparing protests about stuff that really happped to people and the protest over an imaginary stolen election.

I know you'd like to pretend that but Jan sixers acted real tough until one of them got shot and then they pussied out real quick. Shooting that dumb ass saved lives and pacified the cucks at the Capitol. That's why he has a medal now. :funnyface:
One%20sick%20man-S.jpg

Sure moron. Her husband would mop the deck with your weak ass you racist shit. Byrd is a coward and a murderer. But it’s okay with a racist shit like you because he shot a white woman. Reverse the colors and you’d be screeching about racist cops.
If Ashlie had done what she did at the Capitol at your house, most of the people who post here would have blasted her off their porch.

Last edited:
He shot an unarmed woman standing outside that room. What a cowardly act.
Stop lying. She was not”standing”. She was climbing through a smashed in window that was part of a police barricade protecting members of Congress.

When you have to lie like that you have admitted you are wrong

Last edited:

Forum List

Back