Breaking Just Now: Hillary Goes Into Trance And Freezes Up Mid-Sentence On Stage In Florida

No, there's simply something going on in the audience that they're waiting out. It's off camera.
Typical McRacist wackaloon thread. He's easily amused.

I am not sure what you mean, Pogo. I did read where she has issues. And read about the blood thinner. I honestly am not making fun of her.
I think it is juvenile to act like children trying to be all funny. Pogo

Yeah I agree with that. It's kind of a waste of time to read the thread list when the most anyone comes up with is bullshit like this and photoshops and conspiracy theories about syringes. Anyway I came in just to watch the video to see if there was an edit going on or something. There is a loop but all I saw was the speaker waiting out something that was obviously going on off camera, although we can't see what. Fertile ground for the idle minds.

Have you really not come to grips with the fact that Hillary suffers from seizures and strokes?

I have yet to hear any such indication from any credible source. I hear it from the wackaloon hacks on this site, such as the OP and that old flasher in the trenchcoat, which are the collective opposite of a credible source. So..... no. :eusa_hand:

Oh, so until you hear it from the de facto state media.... :lmao:

It's gotta come from something a little more credible than Whirled Nuts Daily and bad Photoshopping and Dimbart and, as the post after yours does, the National Enquirer (really, the National Enquirer).

I'm really not interested in this cheap-ass fake news shit. So sue me.

I am not sure what you mean, Pogo. I did read where she has issues. And read about the blood thinner. I honestly am not making fun of her.

Yeah I agree with that. It's kind of a waste of time to read the thread list when the most anyone comes up with is bullshit like this and photoshops and conspiracy theories about syringes. Anyway I came in just to watch the video to see if there was an edit going on or something. There is a loop but all I saw was the speaker waiting out something that was obviously going on off camera, although we can't see what. Fertile ground for the idle minds.

Have you really not come to grips with the fact that Hillary suffers from seizures and strokes?

I have yet to hear any such indication from any credible source. I hear it from the wackaloon hacks on this site, such as the OP and that old flasher in the trenchcoat, which are the collective opposite of a credible source. So..... no. :eusa_hand:

It's gotta come from something a little more credible than Whirled Nuts Daily and bad Photoshopping and Dimbart and, as the post after yours does, the National Enquirer (really, the National Enquirer).

Try this it's a comparison of how DT reacted when a protester jumped the stage and when the same happened to Clinton

There's plenty of info out there on this.
Maybe, believe your own eyes if nothing else.

Try this it's a comparison of how DT reacted when a protester jumped the stage and when the same happened to Clinton

One is stoned and one is not?? (really what difference does it make?)

Under the effect of the drug she may have never noticed. Any reaction to danger is dulled if not removed.

Under the effect of the drug she may have never noticed. Any reaction to danger is dulled if not removed.

Right. She's the stoned one..

Donnie is the squirrely one. Not to be trusted around red buttons if you know what I mean.

No, I do not know what you mean, and sorry, but I am not sure you do either. Isn't like a person just pops in a room an pushes a button.

Donnie is the squirrely one. Not to be trusted around red buttons if you know what I mean.

No, I do not know what you mean, and sorry, but I am not sure you do either. Isn't like a person just pops in a room an pushes a button.

I think this is what he means...

RedButtons.png

Hilly had some real fear on her face. She's having events almost every day. No wonder the establishment is going crazy over Trump. They know that hilly
Is hanging by a thread. She won't make it three months.

This thread is unbelievable. I can't believe how ridiculously desperate the right is getting. This is almost surreal.

Dude! She was exaggerating a reaction to being bombarded with questions in her right ear out of nowhere...do you even know what humor is?

Good lord. Now I know what hell must be like...having to interact with people like you for eternity.

Key word is squirrely you really don't need to know anything else.

I need to know what I desire to know, and certainly not what you say. Also, I am willing to bet you have zero proof Trump is squirrely. Unless of course you personally know him, and have spent a ton of time with and around him. Otherwise all you know is what the Media tells you. Surely you can see past that.

This thread is unbelievable. I can't believe how ridiculously desperate the right is getting. This is almost surreal.

I agree, except that is what I am seeing coming from the left.

I like her policies of supporting science, r&d and education...She has my vote.

The republicans think they can win by letting the country burn? Just watch how many other people will follow me to check the Hilary clinton name this NOV!

They think turning America into Somalia is making America great. These people are sick.

I like her policies of supporting science, r&d and education...She has my vote.

The republicans think they can win by letting the country burn? Just watch how many other people will follow me to check the Hilary clinton name this NOV!

Doncha worry. I think we all know who you support for November :)

Forum List

Back