Breaking: Justice Scalia has died

Classified and above Top Secret e mails.
Benghazi rules down with facts ...facts are a liberal scheme
13.jpeg

Endorsed by those who actually fought there...........Not by the cover up machine............arms for ISIS........arms for ISIS...............how about gun running to Syria ending up in the hands of the enemy........................hmmm
Have you seen the movie? It exonerates the Obama administration.
Not yet but I've seen the interviews...............they say it's spot on..............why the wait from the onset..........those that fought there say they went without authorization...........how does that back up the WH.
You're in for a surprise then ... they neither blame the administration nor blame the administration for the meme about an anti-Muslim video.
I've shown the video's saying different.

OOPS!

qzLzFgu.jpg

My crystal ball is fogged up.....yours is still working?

It is the risk Republicans are running

Accept the moderate left judge Obama will nominate or risk the liberal judge Hillary would nominate

Choose your poison
You are so sure of her winning via the liberal population enclaves...............

Me..........Not so much...............depends on who goes against her................will they take the gloves off and get in the mud...................

We know that is where she thrives and it is part of your normal strategy.........Perhaps you haven't had the right one in the Mud with you yet..................
That s the risk you take

Given the weak field of Republicans and current red/blue electoral votes you have to consider the possibility of a Hillary or even worse for you Bernie Sanders winning

Do you take Obamas moderate or Hillary's liberal judge?
And stop doing that to every democrat. First you said bill was a liberal, he wasn't. Then Obama now hillary, and neither are.

Bernie is a liberal. I would LOVE a Bernie appointee
Neither are conservative..................between Obama and Hillary...........Hillary is further right than Obama............They are pals now only because Obama controls the Justice Dept..........
So I hate when Republicans suggest either of them are liberal.

Win or not at least Bernie is speaking up and keeping hillary honest. Lol. Sorry even I've been convinced hillary is all talk.

I still choose her over any Republican.

Accept the moderate left judge Obama will nominate or risk the liberal judge Hillary would nominate

Choose your poison
You are so sure of her winning via the liberal population enclaves...............

Me..........Not so much...............depends on who goes against her................will they take the gloves off and get in the mud...................

We know that is where she thrives and it is part of your normal strategy.........Perhaps you haven't had the right one in the Mud with you yet..................
That s the risk you take

Given the weak field of Republicans and current red/blue electoral votes you have to consider the possibility of a Hillary or even worse for you Bernie Sanders winning

And stop doing that to every democrat. First you said bill was a liberal, he wasn't. Then Obama now hillary, and neither are.

Neither are conservative..................between Obama and Hillary...........Hillary is further right than Obama............They are pals now only because Obama controls the Justice Dept..........

Win or not at least Bernie is speaking up and keeping hillary honest. Lol. Sorry even I've been convinced hillary is all talk.

Of course you would.

One word:

WRONG

The Senate does not have to recess. Some minor matter can be found to keep the Senate in cession:

Fourth, strongly on the Senate’s side, the decision left it largely up to the Senate to decide when it does take a recess, allowing it to avoid the formality of a recess by taking some legislative action, however minor or inconsequential and however few senators actually take part in some action.

Is a recess appointment to the Court an option? (UPDATED)

HA HA. You lose!
=============
And if Republicans tried that the American people would repopulate the Senate with Democrats.

Every Republican Senator and Representative up for re-election would lose.

Because the American people will not stand for any more Republican Obstructionism and they see right through the demands to wait until the Republicans get another shot at it.

THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT GIVE REPUBLICANS A RIGHT TO A PERMANENT SUPREME COURT MAJORITY

You keep forgetting the fact the Dems continue to get shellacked in elections. Perhaps you should be figuring out why that is
Why you ask ?? outside of the 2 elections where obama kicked repub ass it was lack of dem participation We won't make that mistake again ,,sass Get ready for another asskickin

You twit, dems got shellacked in the last two...why? Try to be honest with yourself for once. Just posting "repubs suck" isn't anything. Get some substance

Dems didn't get shellacked in the last two elections. Just the last one.

Wrong

One word:

WRONG

The Senate does not have to recess. Some minor matter can be found to keep the Senate in cession:

Fourth, strongly on the Senate’s side, the decision left it largely up to the Senate to decide when it does take a recess, allowing it to avoid the formality of a recess by taking some legislative action, however minor or inconsequential and however few senators actually take part in some action.

Is a recess appointment to the Court an option? (UPDATED)

HA HA. You lose!
=============
And if Republicans tried that the American people would repopulate the Senate with Democrats.

Because the American people will not stand for any more Republican Obstructionism and they see right through the demands to wait until the Republicans get another shot at it.

THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT GIVE REPUBLICANS A RIGHT TO A PERMANENT SUPREME COURT MAJORITY

You keep forgetting the fact the Dems continue to get shellacked in elections. Perhaps you should be figuring out why that is
Why you ask ?? outside of the 2 elections where obama kicked repub ass it was lack of dem participation We won't make that mistake again ,,sass Get ready for another asskickin

You twit, dems got shellacked in the last two...why? Try to be honest with yourself for once. Just posting "repubs suck" isn't anything. Get some substance

Midterms are Republicans secret weapon. Conservatives know to vote every 2 years.

Because of this I believe the American people get the government they deserve

How things will play out

Obama will nominate a moderate left judge
Republicans will block the nomination
Hillary will win and Dems will take the Senate
A lame duck Republican Senate will move to approve the moderate
Obama will withdraw the nomination and defer to Hillary
Hillary will name a young liberal judge who will sit on the court for 30 years
qzLzFgu.jpg

Choose your poison

That s the risk you take

Weak Republican field?! Hell, their not the ones with the convict and the communist.
Did you watch the Republican debate last night?? Those clowns were all but throwing pies in each others' faces. :eusa_doh:

qzLzFgu.jpg

Choose your poison

That s the risk you take

Weak Republican field?! Hell, their not the ones with the convict and the communist.
Did you watch the Republican debate last night?? Those clowns were all but throwing pies in each others' faces. :eusa_doh:
Post 1021 video.

DId you watch it.................

LBJ. He nominated Abe Fortas and he was never confirmed.
---
Did you get corrected yet?
I don't have the patience to read another 327 posts past your post #700, but you were WRONG;
LBJ's nomination of Abe Fortas was confirmed by the Senate.
However, Abe was not elevated to Chief justice.

Be careful; your sloppy inaccurate comments may discredit ALL your claims, as happens to witnesses in courts of law.

That s the risk you take

Of course you would.
If a republican wins and Republicans prove me wrong I'll vote GOP in 2018.

Until then I don't trust any of them.

=============

Wrong

What two elections are you referring to?

Benghazi rules down with facts ...facts are a liberal scheme
13.jpeg

Endorsed by those who actually fought there...........Not by the cover up machine............arms for ISIS........arms for ISIS...............how about gun running to Syria ending up in the hands of the enemy........................hmmm
Not yet but I've seen the interviews...............they say it's spot on..............why the wait from the onset..........those that fought there say they went without authorization...........how does that back up the WH.
You're in for a surprise then ... they neither blame the administration nor blame the administration for the meme about an anti-Muslim video.

OOPS!

So now you're saying the movie is wrong? You were just saying how accurate it is.

:lmao:

13.jpeg

OOPS!

So now you're saying the movie is wrong? You were just saying how accurate it is.

DIversion.............nice try.............watch the video.........tell me about the video..............From the ones that said they didn't do so....................

=============

Wrong
Imbecile... two elections ago, Democrats gained seats in the House, gained seats in the Senate, held onto control of the Senate, and won the presidency.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

How things will play out

Obama will nominate a moderate left judge
Republicans will block the nomination
Hillary will win and Dems will take the Senate
A lame duck Republican Senate will move to approve the moderate
Obama will withdraw the nomination and defer to Hillary
Hillary will name a young liberal judge who will sit on the court for 30 years
qzLzFgu.jpg

Choose your poison

That s the risk you take

Don't ask me what's wrong with rubio or Cruz, just ask trump. Or what's wrong with kasich or jeb. I love the GOP primaries because they give the Democrats lots of ammo.

Wrong
Imbecile... two elections ago, Democrats gained seats in the House, gained seats in the Senate, held onto control of the Senate, and won the presidency.

Let's just let her answer the question, which I'll repeat:

Which two elections are you talking about, Sassy?

Choose your poison

That s the risk you take

Post 1021 video.

I've already seen it. It doesn't prove what you think it does.

Don't you know this has already been investigated some 8 times by the GOP? And the conclusion was that the Obama administration initially blamed the anti-Muslim video because our intelligence community was feeding them that information.

:eusa_doh:

Last edited:

Wrong

Let's just let her answer the question, which I'll repeat:

Which two elections are you talking about, Sassy?
Well, certainly can't be the last two, as she moronically claimed, since Democrats won in 2012.

OOPS!

DIversion.............nice try.............watch the video.........tell me about the video..............From the ones that said they didn't do so....................

Huh? What diversion?? YOU introduced the movie, 13 Hours, into this thread. YOU touted it as being extremely accurate.

Now you're running away from it because you learn it didn't blame the Obama administration.

That s the risk you take

Post 1021 video.

I've already seen it. It dorsn't prove what you think it does.

Don't you know this has already been investigated some 8 times by the GOP? And the conclusion was that the Obama administration initially blamed the anti-Muslim video because our intelligence community was feeding them that information.

:eusa_doh:
It backs the families of the fallen.
It backs the rhetoric that they played the video card.

It disproves your original point that they didn't blame a video...........

They did it in the coffin ceremony...............It's crystal clear.........

Forum List

Back