BREAKING: Kalamazoo Michigan under attack; Shooter(s) kill multiple all over city, still on loose

The sad part is the racial praying going on with this. You JUST KNOW the lefties and media are saying "Please let it be a white right winger!!!" Disgusting.

The sad part is the racial praying going on with this. You JUST KNOW the lefties and media are saying "Please let it be a white right winger!!!" Disgusting.
Wait, so you're smug ass isn't posting this to brag about how the damned ******* are ruining America? Lol I don't believe that for a second.

Wait, so you're smug ass isn't posting this to brag about how the damned ******* are ruining America? Lol I don't believe that for a second.

We don't know who this one is yet. But yes....those damn liberals are indeed ruining America. Different thread for that one.

We don't know who this one is yet. But yes....those damn liberals are indeed ruining America. Different thread for that one.
Yeah you'll find a way to celebrate this no matter how it plays out. You sick fuck.

Yeah you'll find a way to celebrate this no matter how it plays out. You sick fuck.

There's nothing to celebrate. Innocent people are being slaughtered.

And you can't wait to use them for your agenda. Fuck you.

My agenda is I hate thugs and shitheads of all races and nationalities. If shooter fits that profile then yeah...I'll use it.

They think this because they're mentally ill.

NORMAL people think OMG isn't this terrible and think of the innocent VICTIMS and hope law enforcement catches the POS before they can kill more innocent people.

My agenda is I hate thugs and shitheads of all races and nationalities. If shooter fits that profile then yeah...I'll use it.

According to CNN

Police say the suspect, believed to be a white man in his 50s, is still at large. They are looking for a dark blue or silver Chevrolet HHR.

6 dead in Kalamazoo County shooting spree; gunman still at large - CNN.com

According to CNN

Police say the suspect, believed to be a white man in his 50s, is still at large. They are looking for a dark blue or silver Chevrolet HHR.

6 dead in Kalamazoo County shooting spree; gunman still at large - CNN.com
Very easy car to spot, low production number. Full tank of gas and about 200 miles before you hit the pumps.

You are one weird little man.

I seriously doubt the MSM will talk about his political affiliation, unless its politically motivated. So far it appears these are random shootings.

According to Michigan State Police, the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo.

6 dead in Kalamazoo County shootings; Suspect arrested

I seriously doubt the MSM will talk about his political affiliation, unless its politically motivated. So far it appears these are random shootings.

According to Michigan State Police, the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo.

The fact he maybe white means nothing. More mass killers are democrat.

Give it a rest.

Give it a rest.

He's such an idiot. I don't even bother responding to his dumbass postings most of the time.

Give it a rest.

He's such an idiot. I don't even bother responding to his dumbass postings most of the time.

He is an idiot, a very insecure one.

Give it a rest.
Check the list sh#t for brains..
Why are all mass murderers Democrats? - Patriot Update

Forum List

Back