🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Liberal Blogger Comes Forward Admitting Working With Top Hillary Aid On Birther Claims

Libs will never, ever, ever, ever accept the FACT that the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately, intentionally passed the Birther story around in a desperate move to try to prevent Barry from spoiling her 2008 'It's My Turn' moment, no matter how much evidence is provided.

Hillary's campaign manager
The blogger who worked for the campaign to pass it around...

I don't know which is more fun to watch - the 'Reveal' or the 'Denial'

Hearsay. Inadmissible.
th

That was 2008. What happened 2009-16? That's when the "movement" took hold and neither Democrats nor Hillary had anything to do with it. Trump, however, was a major factor, despite what he's saying now. Lyin' Don will be Lyin' Don. A leopard doesn't change his spots.

So seeing Hillary is a birther according to you then that mean she is someone you will vote for, right?

Also she praised Robert Byrd, so that should be another plus for you, right?

Then you have Donald John Trump daughter being converted to Judaism tell me that Hillary Rodham Clinton should be your candidate of choice, right?

Libs will never, ever, ever, ever accept the FACT that the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately, intentionally passed the Birther story around in a desperate move to try to prevent Barry from spoiling her 2008 'It's My Turn' moment, no matter how much evidence is provided.

Hillary's campaign manager
The blogger who worked for the campaign to pass it around...

I don't know which is more fun to watch - the 'Reveal' or the 'Denial'
I have never denied it....

Libs will never, ever, ever, ever accept the FACT that the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately, intentionally passed the Birther story

Donald Trump deliberately and intentionally promoted the Birther story for 5 years.

Birthers can't find a single instance of Hillary Clinton going Birther.

Donald Trump- Grand Dragon of Birthers.

upload_2016-9-21_8-59-44.jpeg

That was 2008. What happened 2009-16? That's when the "movement" took hold and neither Democrats nor Hillary had anything to do with it. Trump, however, was a major factor, despite what he's saying now. Lyin' Don will be Lyin' Don. A leopard doesn't change his spots.

2011-2016 Donald Trump- King Birther

Seth Meyers Tears Donald Trump To Shreds Over Birther Issue | Huffington Post

Seth Meyers Tears Donald Trump To Shreds Over Birther Issue
“You don’t get to peddle racist rhetoric for five years and decide when it’s over.”

The cat is out of the bag, even though Obama was the original first birther.

Liberal Blogger Says He Worked With Hillary Clinton's Aide on Birther Claims - Breitbart

So why do you so desperately want to blame Hillary Clinton on your Birther idiocy?
Who says I'm blaming? I'm just reporting information.

So do you enjoy believing you are just a puppet whose strings were pulled by Hillary Clinton?

So do you enjoy believing you are just a puppet whose strings were pulled by Hillary Clinton?
So do you enjoy defending the puppet master who circulated the Birther story to try to UN-SUCCESSFULLY prevent Barry from beating her ass?

The cat is out of the bag, even though Obama was the original first birther.

Liberal Blogger Says He Worked With Hillary Clinton's Aide on Birther Claims - Breitbart

So why do you so desperately want to blame Hillary Clinton on your Birther idiocy?
Who says I'm blaming? I'm just reporting information.

Nobody has pulled my strings. Obama pulled the strings of the gullible sheeple and usurped Article2 Section 1 of the Constitution. He is not a natural born Citizen.

We'll never know who the anonymous source is, but we do know what Donnie Dangerously did with that ball. He was spiking it and doing his touchdown dance for years..............Trumps' just birther.

Forum List

Back