🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Liberal Blogger Comes Forward Admitting Working With Top Hillary Aid On Birther Claims

That was 2008. What happened 2009-16? That's when the "movement" took hold and neither Democrats nor Hillary had anything to do with it. Trump, however, was a major factor, despite what he's saying now. Lyin' Don will be Lyin' Don. A leopard doesn't change his spots.
But, but, she made up that lie.

images

If this literary bio was not published in 1991, it may never have become an issue.

It was an "error" by the editor, supposedly.

Libs will never, ever, ever, ever accept the FACT that the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately, intentionally passed the Birther story

Donald Trump deliberately and intentionally promoted the Birther story for 5 years.

Birthers can't find a single instance of Hillary Clinton going Birther.

Donald Trump- Grand Dragon of Birthers.

View attachment 90501
That's because it didn't work for her after Obama kicked her ass.

Hillary apologized to Obama for something she and her campaign didn't do? That's weird.

Obama and Clinton were both at Reagan National Airport on their way to Iowa for a [2007] debate, and the candidates met on the tarmac for what became a brief but heated conversation. Then-Obama personal aide Reggie Love witnessed the event and describes it in his new memoir:

[Obama] very respectfully told her the apology was kind, but largely meaningless, given the emails it was rumored her camp had been sending out labeling him as a Muslim. Before he could finish his sentence, she exploded on Obama. In a matter of seconds, she went from composed to furious. It had not been Obama’s intention to upset her, but he wasn’t going to play the fool either.

So by your own admission, since Hillary began promoting it in 2008, rather than being a 'Birther Messiah' Trump is just a 'dupe' who was conned, and it is HILLARY who is the actual 'Birther Messiah'

Let compare Birther quotes from them both!!!

Here's one from Hillary........
and i see nothing from trump

Sargent Schultz is it? I zee nothink.......

All of Donald Trump’s Birther Tweets
not sure what you see in all of those. What is it that offends you?

Since your guy claim Hillary was the original birther I though you might like to compare statements from each candidate and see how his allegations stand up.

Where are those birther quotes from Hillary?

Anyone?
Here are all the quotes from Hillary Clinton

Here are a select few of the quotes from Donald Trump
upload_2016-9-21_12-53-27.png

upload_2016-9-21_12-53-39.png

upload_2016-9-21_12-53-48.png

upload_2016-9-21_12-54-1.png

That was 2008. What happened 2009-16? That's when the "movement" took hold and neither Democrats nor Hillary had anything to do with it. Trump, however, was a major factor, despite what he's saying now. Lyin' Don will be Lyin' Don. A leopard doesn't change his spots.
Trump wasn't even mentioned in those years by the left so I don't know where you are getting this info that he was a major player in this.
Wake up!!! We've been making fun of Lyin' Don and the Sheriff Joe connection for years. :laugh2:

Trump wasn't even mentioned in those years by the left so I don't know where you are getting this info that he was a major player in this.
From 2011 to 2016 Donald Trump was the Chief Birther- Trump brought Birtherism to the mainstream
No, Hillary Clinton didn't feed the birther movement
Hillary Clinton and the birther movement: Still nothing there

Hillary apologized to Obama for something she and her campaign didn't do? That's weird.

Obama and Clinton were both at Reagan National Airport on their way to Iowa for a [2007] debate, and the candidates met on the tarmac for what became a brief but heated conversation. Then-Obama personal aide Reggie Love witnessed the event and describes it in his new memoir:

[Obama] very respectfully told her the apology was kind, but largely meaningless, given the emails it was rumored her camp had been sending out labeling him as a Muslim. Before he could finish his sentence, she exploded on Obama. In a matter of seconds, she went from composed to furious. It had not been Obama’s intention to upset her, but he wasn’t going to play the fool either.

Hmmmm nothing about Obama not being born in America

That would be all Donald Trump

upload_2016-9-21_12-57-16.png

But, but, she made up that lie.
Who made up the lie? Checking out an opponent's bona fides doesn't qualify. Pushing the story after years of it being debunked, is. That's on Lyin' Don, Sheriff Joe, the TPers, the alt-right media, etc., etc, etc...

So by your own admission, since Hillary began promoting it in 2008, rather than being a 'Birther Messiah' Trump is just a 'dupe' who was conned, and it is HILLARY who is the actual 'Birther Messiah'

Since your guy claim Hillary was the original birther I though you might like to compare statements from each candidate and see how his allegations stand up.

Anyone?
first off he never once stated Hitlery made them. Campaign, learn the difference.

Anyone?
first off he never once stated Hitlery made them. Campaign, learn the difference.

Hahahahahaha. What else you got?

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy," Trump said in a 30-minute press conference Sept. 16, 2016. "I finished it."

We rate Trump’s claim False.

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

“You know who started the birther movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton. She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

— Donald Trump, interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, May 4, 2016

Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement

The man thinks his followers are some kind of stupid.

When Trumps wins in November he needs to find a way to put Sidney Blumenthal in prison. That man is a traitor and a disgusting human being. He is a danger to the American way of life.

Forum List

Back