🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Liberal Blogger Comes Forward Admitting Working With Top Hillary Aid On Birther Claims

The cat is out of the bag, even though Obama was the original first birther.

Liberal Blogger Says He Worked With Hillary Clinton's Aide on Birther Claims - Breitbart

So why do you so desperately want to blame Hillary Clinton on your Birther idiocy?
Who says I'm blaming? I'm just reporting information.

So do you enjoy believing you are just a puppet whose strings were pulled by Hillary Clinton?
Nobody has pulled my strings. Obama pulled the strings of the gullible sheeple and usurped Article2 Section 1 of the Constitution. He is not a natural born Citizen.

:dig:

Liberal Blogger Says He Worked With Hillary Clinton's Aide on Birther Claims - Breitbart

So why do you so desperately want to blame Hillary Clinton on your Birther idiocy?

So do you enjoy believing you are just a puppet whose strings were pulled by Hillary Clinton?
Nobody has pulled my strings. Obama pulled the strings of the gullible sheeple and usurped Article2 Section 1 of the Constitution. He is not a natural born Citizen.

Do you believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States? Or do you believe that Donald Trump is lying to you?

So do you enjoy defending the puppet master who circulated the Birther story to try to UN-SUCCESSFULLY prevent Barry from beating her ass?

I enjoy pointing out that your Birther Messiah circulated- and PROMOTED- the Birther idiocy to try to prevent Barack Obama from being re-elected- and continued to promote his Birther idiocy for 5 years

Donald Trump- Birther Grand Dragon- 2011-2016

Do you believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States? Or do you believe that Donald Trump is lying to you?

Apparently McRacist believes the latter, and Hillary is his hero. He's just confirmed it.

I love pretzels. Not so much eating them but making them.

So do you enjoy defending the puppet master who circulated the Birther story to try to UN-SUCCESSFULLY prevent Barry from beating her ass?

I enjoy pointing out that your Birther Messiah circulated- and PROMOTED- the Birther idiocy to try to prevent Barack Obama from being re-elected- and continued to promote his Birther idiocy for 5 years

I think that's exactly what he's babbling about in the image in my sigline.

Hillary never did anything with the birther story, even if it was brought up in conversation. That shows her character.

Trump ran with it for 5 years. That shows his character.

So by your own admission, since Hillary began promoting it in 2008, rather than being a 'Birther Messiah' Trump is just a 'dupe' who was conned, and it is HILLARY who is the actual 'Birther Messiah'

So by your own admission, since Hillary began promoting it in 2008, rather than being a 'Birther Messiah' Trump is just a 'dupe' who was conned, and it is HILLARY who is the actual 'Birther Messiah'

Let compare Birther quotes from them both!!!

Here's one from Hillary........

and i see nothing from trump

neither.

Sargent Schultz is it? I zee nothink.......

All of Donald Trump’s Birther Tweets

That was 2008. What happened 2009-16? That's when the "movement" took hold and neither Democrats nor Hillary had anything to do with it. Trump, however, was a major factor, despite what he's saying now. Lyin' Don will be Lyin' Don. A leopard doesn't change his spots.

Trump wasn't even mentioned in those years by the left so I don't know where you are getting this info that he was a major player in this.

not sure what you see in all of those. What is it that offends you?

It doesn't matter where he was born (I think he was born in Canada across the border from Washington State where his alleged mom was living), he's still not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

not sure what you see in all of those. What is it that offends you?

Since your guy claim Hillary was the original birther I though you might like to compare statements from each candidate and see how his allegations stand up.

Where are those birther quotes from Hillary?

Anyone?

Forum List

Back