🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Man Behind The "Literally Hitler" ANTI-Trump Ad Is Attorney For Ted Cruz

Cruz really has some nasty supporters. Going after Melania, Hitler ads. Oh such a good Cristian with so many good Christian friends and backers.

:lmao:

chris-gober-cruz-575x156.png

Surprise! Man Behind the "Literally Hitler" Anti-Trump Ad Is Attorney for Ted Cruz - The Gateway Pundit

• Banned
Cruz really has some nasty supporters. Going after Melania, Hitler ads. Oh such a good Cristian with so many good Christian friends and backers.

Surprise! Man Behind the "Literally Hitler" Anti-Trump Ad Is Attorney for Ted Cruz - The Gateway Pundit
Did David Duke endorse Cruz?
You are literally unhinged. Quit sucking Putin's big uncut cock.
Duke didn't endorse Trump either!
He told people to support him. If that isnt an endorsement I dont know what is.

David Duke did tell people to vote for Trump.

If Steve_ said he did not, then you know he did to.

Duke didn't endorse Trump either!
He told people to support him. If that isnt an endorsement I dont know what is.
You don't seem to know what a lot of words mean. imjusayn

How would you know if his cock was cut or uncut, you must be talking with the knowledge that cums from the handling of said cock. imjusayn

Last edited:

Pffffffffffft. He was Ted Cruz's lawyer. Another scum bucket in Cruz's establishment parade.

Pffffffffffft. He was Ted Cruz's lawyer. Another scum bucket in Cruz's establishment parade.
So what? He was Ted Cruz' lawyer. Big shit. He has nothing to do with Cruz. What are you going to do next? Show picture's of Ted Cruz's waiter arrested on DUI charges?
How many scumbags in Trump's campaign? How many people have been criminally charged from Trump's campaign?

How would you know if his cock was cut or uncut, you must be talking with the knowledge that cums from the handling of said cock. imjusayn
He's a Russian not Jewish so it's a leadpipe cinch it's not cut. But I appreciate your interest in Putin's cock.

He's a Russian not Jewish so it's a leadpipe cinch it's not cut. But I appreciate your interest in Putin's cock.
Don't worry, you don't have to be jealous, I'm not going to take away your lollicock, it's all yours.

Since when did nationality determine if ones dick has been circumcised or not? I'm not a Jew, nor is any in my bloodlines, yet I am circumcised. gofigure

You seem to still speak from first hand knowledge and lip smacking experience.

Last edited:

Don't worry, you don't have to be jealous, I'm not going to take away your lollicock, it's all yours.

Since when did nationality determine if ones dick has been circumcised or not? I'm not a Jew, nor is any in my bloodlines, yet I am circumcised. gofigure

I've met a lot of Russians. Circumcision is rare there, as it is i Europe generally. Much less common than here in the US.
But your interest in cocks is noted.

I've met a lot of Russians. Circumcision is rare there, as it is i Europe generally. Much less common than here in the US.
But your interest in cocks is noted.
You seem to really get around and know about every ones cocks between Russia and Europe, I'm going to by stock in chap-stick, you're going to make me a fortune their hot lips.

Forum List

Back