🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Man Behind The "Literally Hitler" ANTI-Trump Ad Is Attorney For Ted Cruz

Did David Duke endorse Cruz?
You are literally unhinged. Quit sucking Putin's big uncut cock.
How would you know if his cock was cut or uncut, you must be talking with the knowledge that cums from the handling of said cock. imjusayn
He's a Russian not Jewish so it's a leadpipe cinch it's not cut. But I appreciate your interest in Putin's cock.
Don't worry, you don't have to be jealous, I'm not going to take away your lollicock, it's all yours.

Since when did nationality determine if ones dick has been circumcised or not? I'm not a Jew, nor is any in my bloodlines, yet I am circumcised. gofigure

You seem to still speak from first hand knowledge and lip smacking experience.
I've met a lot of Russians. Circumcision is rare there, as it is i Europe generally. Much less common than here in the US.
But your interest in cocks is noted.
You seem to really get around and know about every ones cocks between Russia and Europe, I'm going to by stock in chap-stick, you're going to make me a fortune their hot lips.
You are so fixated on guys' cocks you literally cannot post a decent sentence.
Go take your homo fantasies elsewhere, boi.

How would you know if his cock was cut or uncut, you must be talking with the knowledge that cums from the handling of said cock. imjusayn
He's a Russian not Jewish so it's a leadpipe cinch it's not cut. But I appreciate your interest in Putin's cock.
Don't worry, you don't have to be jealous, I'm not going to take away your lollicock, it's all yours.

Since when did nationality determine if ones dick has been circumcised or not? I'm not a Jew, nor is any in my bloodlines, yet I am circumcised. gofigure

I've met a lot of Russians. Circumcision is rare there, as it is i Europe generally. Much less common than here in the US.
You seem to really get around and know about every ones cocks between Russia and Europe, I'm going to by stock in chap-stick, you're going to make me a fortune their hot lips.
You are the one claiming to know that Putins cock is uncut, it's obvious your hands are free so don't talk with your mouth full. whatafuknidiot

You are the one claiming to know that Putins cock is uncut, it's obvious your hands are free so don't talk with your mouth full. whatafuknidiot
I didnt claim any such thing, jackshit.

Really, do we need to go to comment #7 Breaking: Man Behind The "Literally Hitler" ANTI-Trump Ad Is Attorney For Ted Cruz where you know that Putin has an uncut cock.

Really, do we need to go to comment #7 Breaking: Man Behind The "Literally Hitler" ANTI-Trump Ad Is Attorney For Ted Cruz where you know that Putin has an uncut cock.
Why do you have this fascination with Putin's cock? Why are you derailing this thread wth this nonsense? Is it because the OP is a totla and complete lie?

Why do you have this fascination with Putin's cock? Why are you derailing this thread wth this nonsense? Is it because the OP is a totla and complete lie?
Don't worry polesmoker if the OP's link is a lie it will be rooted out soon enough, maybe by Putin. :itsok:

It's hilarious you claim I am obsessed with Putins cock, seems you can't get enough of it "This Is Devastating News For Republicans": Poll Finds Denying Trump Nomination Would Crush GOP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back