Breaking: manning gets 35 years

Breaking now

Remember folks, we are being governed by a continuing criminal enterprise - impostors - so:

1- do not announce your intentions on US soil

2- get at least 2 passports

3- upload documents from a friendly foreign government

4- do not believe for a second that you will receive judicial review by an Article III Judge - the federal bench has been reduced to a cabinet level administrative agency

5- we are on our own folks

I can't believe some people really believe it is wise to let any low-level serviceman decide for themselves whether to give away classified information. This kid is stupid, he's the last guy we need deciding anything.

I can't believe some people really believe it is wise to let any low-level serviceman decide for themselves whether to give away classified information. This kid is stupid, he's the last guy we need deciding anything.

Absolutely! We can't have people going around and exposing the crimes of government. That type of thing is against the law!

:eusa_boohoo:

After his tax funded sex change, Manning will get out in plenty of time to make a new life as a street whore.

My guess is.. he will serve about 15 years, then be given tenure by an ivy league college. Look for him taking Ayres spot, as he will be too old to teach by then.

This case is odd in so many ways.
How many criminals exposed by manning will ever face trial whist he has to take punishment for exposing crimes.
Same goes for Snowden; he's likely to get 'rubbed out' or kidnapped whilst the government who are known to have broken American law are free do do exactly the same again.

No one seems to be very interested in bringing criminals to trial.

Forum List

Back