🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Fuck everyone one of you assholes who couldn't wait until the bodies were cold to make political hay out of this tragedy. Not a single one of you cares one whit for the victims except for how they can further your personal and political agendas. Never let a tragedy go to waste, right boys?

Never mind that, did PP harvest the organs and get a good price for them?

Obama made absolutely no substantive comment in his remarks. He simply stated how "terrible" and "routine" was the incident.

He has a vagina where his balls should be.

An American-born President would tell this nation to get it's shit together, stop killing each other, and cut out the race-baiting bullshit.

He's not an enforcer of anything. He's a fucking enabler.

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.
The shooter asked what religion they were before he shot them. This likely means he was a liberal democrat Muslim.
he's nuts- they all are.

Yea. Maybe it was a Youtube video that caused this.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Nope, that was 9/11/2012. When MANY protests were triggered by the rad Islamist Rush Limbaugh of Cairo got everyone in the ME excited about that STUPID RW video. But you RW bots here weren't told about that...

The American massacrers are all nuts. Could be stopped with a couple laws but we can't have that, can we, dupe? Backgound checks and psychiatrists notes.

That link goes to a Chris Figgalopola. Why are you all convinced this is him?
Here is another piece;

His bud on facebook
1443747923606.png

Edited for error this purchase was made in Utah not California or Oregon--
his morgue penpal site info;
1443747962686oregon killer.png

the facebook picture while it listed the name Chris Mercer-Harper (Chrissy Fu) before it was changed;
Chris harper Mercer (Chrissy Fu).jpg

Attachments

• screenshot-www ioffer com 2015-10-01 23-31-16.png
    screenshot-www ioffer com 2015-10-01 23-31-16.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 1443747962686oregon killer.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 1443747962686oregon killer.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Chris harper Mercer (Chrissy Fu).jpg
    Chris harper Mercer (Chrissy Fu).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Australia had a mass shooting, got rid of the guns and hasn't had one since.

The bottom line is, here in America most of us are willing to put up with these occasional tragedies, but we're not willing to give up our 2nd Amendment rights.
There will be more and more laws and restrictions, but a roundup is off the table.

Glad you have made that decision for everyone. The dead have no constituency.

Said it once, said it a hundred times; what has to happen is that a powerful rightwing lawmaker, unfortunately, will have to lose a child in one of these senseless acts to awaken the rest of the nation to the needless slaughter.

Laws do not prevent crime, crimes are punished and that is what keeps society relatively safe.

Okay. Laws do not prevent crime, ergo gun control laws do not stop gun violence from happening. Therefore gun control laws, and gun free zones are pointless. If laws are pointless, it doesn't matter how many times someone is punished.

Thanks for making my case.

By that logic, laws against murder are pointless too. After all, people still commit murder, even though it's illegal.

It's not logic, it's a talking point only stupid people or liars echo. Laws do not stop crime, they punish those who commit crimes!

The opinion expressed by TK is too foolish to even offer a rebuttal. People obey the laws for two reasons:

• They believe it is the right thing to do
  • They fear the punishment

I did miss putting this one of the photo's for his myspace pal; that could have been alter also though because earlier I check the myspace photos and they were not any photos on Chris Mercer-Harper's page links. Now his page has IRA pics on it.

Okay just checked and Chris Harper-Mercer's myspace photo uploads were made on October 2, 2015; so not losing it I did not see any photos earlier on his myspace page other than a profile page.

His buds myspace photo page was also changed Oct. 2, 2015

The ironcross45 I believe was more likely for a reference to the punk rock not as a nazi reference for the shooter.

Laws do not prevent crime, crimes are punished and that is what keeps society relatively safe.

Okay. Laws do not prevent crime, ergo gun control laws do not stop gun violence from happening. Therefore gun control laws, and gun free zones are pointless. If laws are pointless, it doesn't matter how many times someone is punished.

Thanks for making my case.

By that logic, laws against murder are pointless too. After all, people still commit murder, even though it's illegal.

It's not logic, it's a talking point only stupid people or liars echo. Laws do not stop crime, they punish those who commit crimes!

The opinion expressed by TK is too foolish to even offer a rebuttal. People obey the laws for two reasons:

• They believe it is the right thing to do
  • They fear the punishment
I would say people break the law because they dont fear the punishment in an amount equal to or more than the reward they feel they would receive by breaking the law.

I would add that they temporarily lose the ability to reason in some instances due to emotional trauma.

The bottom line is, here in America most of us are willing to put up with these occasional tragedies, but we're not willing to give up our 2nd Amendment rights.
There will be more and more laws and restrictions, but a roundup is off the table.

Glad you have made that decision for everyone. The dead have no constituency.

Said it once, said it a hundred times; what has to happen is that a powerful rightwing lawmaker, unfortunately, will have to lose a child in one of these senseless acts to awaken the rest of the nation to the needless slaughter.
Sure lets lock up the doctors that gave this nutjob the drugs that he mixed.

Neither of those statements are true.

Really? What is the worst single shooting they've had since '96?

I'm sorry, but you said "hasn't had one since"...now it's which one was the worst.

Tacit admission that they have had mass shootings since 96, and that they still have guns.

Your avoidance of details is noted.

Forum List

Back