🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

The mainstream media is working quickly to prepare their picture of the shooter...

CQRrwmMWgAE7lSb.jpg

This crime was committed in a 'gun free zone"?? If only murderers and criminals would obey the law......

:rofl:
Be specific how would you stop them? It is already illegal for anyone adjudged mentally incompetent to own possess or buy a firearm.

Which is just words on paper until EVERY gun transaction is documented against a national data base and thorough background checks are guaranteed by sellers being held criminally liable against their job of doing a background check for like 5 years.

Except we know that doesn't work. California virgin, Navy Yard shooter, that guy in Georgia, Aurora Joker, Virginia Tech...they all passed background checks.

And they just convicted that guy who defeated the background check system simply by lying (he claimed he didn't know) on the form!

That's it...he check a box "no" and that defeated the entire system.

So we quit trying? :dunno:

How's the old saying go?

Oh, yeah... "If Americans can put a man on the moon, we can come up with a system of background checks that work."

We just need to be willing.​

That's not the problem. The problem is there are already over 300 million guns in the hands of citizens.
You can have all the background checks, and waiting periods for guns yet to be purchased, the problem is the # of guns already out there. If a person wants a gun, they are out there for the taking.

So we quit trying? :dunno:

Knock yourself out.

Political view: Conservative Republican

Chris Harper Mercer Photos: Pictures of Umpqua Shooter

Couldn't ya just die?

That's what he put in his profile in a Christian dating site. Of course he's going to call himself a "conservative".
He called himself a spiritual person (occultist). So Jeri, pinpointed early on. The guy had demons.

I didn't know he called himself a spiritual person, RodiSHI, but yes, that is another marker of his involvment in the occult. Before I turn in I wanted to post this video with a testimony from ex-Satanist John Ramirez and information about past mass shootings at schools - you'll hear it on this video interview but it was verified that Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Shootings had a page dedicated to Satan on the internet - Lanza was confirmed to be involved in Satanism and you'll also remember that the Columbine Shooters known at the Trenchcoat killers - they were a satanic coven but the FBI kept that information from the public for approximately 10 years. Anyway, here is the video and we need to keep these victims in our prayers - I am hearing 10 people were killed - and another 20 persons were injured so the families and survivors need much prayer. Goodnight.

I was also looking at what his photo meant by "cascadia rising". It what they have named the emergency management trials for 2016.
cascadia rising - Google Search

So he had an agenda to try to create a mayhem situation. The earliest portion of that name came from some anarchist 'tree huggers' from what I have found thus far.

Satanism is the natural regression of rebellion from God's authority.

It begins are anti-theism and due to the impotence of that, the young anti-theist can't find any satisfaction with the deceitful nature of that... so they inevitably turn to militant anti-theism... OKA: Satanism.

It's the same evil, just a natural extension of such and it is what can reasonably be expected where one tolerates the perversion of reason... OKA: Left-think.

It's only going to get worse... as the Left is FULLY behind these freaks and they are manipulating these idiots, one on one... to murder the innocent by the gross with fire arms.

And they're doing so, SO that they can get on Television and bray about "Common Sense Gun Control".

It's a scam, perpetrated by the same people that perpetrated Fast and Furious and FOR THE SAME REASONS.

It's the same people that perpetrated Benghazi... for the reason of promoting the interests of those who are determined to murder as many Christian innocents as is humanly possible.

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

I bet u a million dollars that I would lick up any body part on u for 3 hours straight without stopping :p

lol check out a pic of my backside. im a lil sweaty though cuz i came back from working out

CUM ON LADIES, TONGUES OUT :p

Im arab mixed with persian. and i also have both sides of sunni and shiite from my mom and dad lol

What exactly are you talking about? I see nothing to imply that he's a "radical" anything.

Let me ask you this: "What religion are you"?

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods. :eusa_angel:

The shooters at the Kenyan mall did the same thing, you know.

You're having a really hard time tracking this conversation, aren't you?

What does the shooter's statements have to do with your claim that his myspace friend is a "radical Idlamic"?

How cool is it that a Leftist who is known to have affiliations with Islamic Jew Hater... who has just murdered a dozen or more innocent people and a Leftist comes TO DEFEND IT!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up!

Speak when you're spoken to, Pubes.

You're irrelevant Vulva.

We are America

Our second amendment rights are more important than our children

Only ten were killed.....think of all the guns that didn't kill anyone today
Daily average abortions 115,000 fetuses.

FIFY. Not babies, just fetuses. Most before 16 weeks.
Plus, it's a totally bullshit, made up number, anyway.

Never expect honesty from jknowgood.
Well then, tell me how many babies are murdered? Look it up. Please.

Political view: Conservative Republican

Chris Harper Mercer Photos: Pictures of Umpqua Shooter

Couldn't ya just die?

That's what he put in his profile in a Christian dating site. Of course he's going to call himself a "conservative".
He called himself a spiritual person (occultist). So Jeri, pinpointed early on. The guy had demons.

I didn't know he called himself a spiritual person, RodiSHI, but yes, that is another marker of his involvment in the occult. Before I turn in I wanted to post this video with a testimony from ex-Satanist John Ramirez and information about past mass shootings at schools - you'll hear it on this video interview but it was verified that Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Shootings had a page dedicated to Satan on the internet - Lanza was confirmed to be involved in Satanism and you'll also remember that the Columbine Shooters known at the Trenchcoat killers - they were a satanic coven but the FBI kept that information from the public for approximately 10 years. Anyway, here is the video and we need to keep these victims in our prayers - I am hearing 10 people were killed - and another 20 persons were injured so the families and survivors need much prayer. Goodnight.

I was also looking at what his photo meant by "cascadia rising". It what they have named the emergency management trials for 2016.
cascadia rising - Google Search

So he had an agenda to try to create a mayhem situation. The earliest portion of that name came from some anarchist 'tree huggers' from what I have found thus far.

This whole region including Roseburg is anarchist central, especially Eugene just up interstate 5.

Obama: "mass killings have become “routine” in the United States..."

Do you see what he's doing? What he's been doing for the last seven years?

He's reinforcing and encouraging the repetition of violence and racism.

This guy is one slick fucker. By making the statement above, he's placing in the minds of Americans that it IS routine and that we should expect it to be routine.

He's the Goddamned Devil's advocate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back