🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

11180607_10153069555902285_5480282367072206498_n.jpg

Type any name to tag:
Type any name
CancelDone Cropping
Drag the corners of the box above to crop your new profile photo.
Saving your new profile picture

Chris Harper Mercer

trolling for hookers so I can help them find their lord and savior.
Share · August 8

OJkK5k36bHi.gif

1. News Feed

Herb Jones shared a link to Chris Harper Mercer's Timeline.
    September 17 at 6:39pm ·

Signs You Might Be Raising A Serial Killer
    Is your kid a little too old to be wetting the bed? Well, 60% of serial killers wet the bed beyond the age of 12. Gulp. Here are 10 signs you might be raising a serial killer, according to science.
    topratedviral.com

Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage

The gunman who opened fire at an Oregon community college was forcing people to stand up and state their religion before he began blasting away at them, survivors said Thursday.

A woman who claimed to have a grandmother inside a writing class in Snyder Hall, where a portion the massacre unfolded, described the scene in a tweet.

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.

Another one they posted under - anger pics -

full.jpg

full.jpg

One of the friends has a Spanish last name - the other friends look Spanish. Not Middle Eastern. They look like they are into the occult. The art work, the photographs, the angry pics - it doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

No, this is the shooter's other Myspace friend. Look quickly because this page will be gone soon...

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace
I looked at him. I'm telling you. He's a kid. He's not mixed up in any radical islamic cell. I am looking at him. He's interested in girls. Thanks for the link. I don't think he is dangerous.

He just killed 10 people and you don't think he's dangerous?

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani didn't kill anyone.

Learn to parse sentences.

I didn't say that Mahmoud Ali Ehsani killed anyone. I said that he was one of two of the shooter's Myspace friends.

When Jeri posted this:

I looked at him. I'm telling you. He's a kid. He's not mixed up in any radical islamic cell. I am looking at him. He's interested in girls. Thanks for the link. I don't think he is dangerous.

She was referring to Ehsani, not the shooter.

Chris Harper Mercer, a Black radicalized Islamic terrorist/racist. And Obama's on TV bloviating about mental health and gun control.

The shooter kinda looks like one of Obama's "sons"

chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg

His Myspace page:

Chris Harper-Mercer Photos on Myspace

The shooter only has two friends on his Myspace page, one of them is a radical Muslim:

Hold the phone on that one. I already looked at him. There is nothing about him that says radical. He has long hair, occult t shirt, I do not see Islamic radical in that kid. No way. He's not fitting the profile. Forget it. And Chris? His friends have photos of Satanic Watcher sign / other occult drawings - the jury is out on this one. You can just give it a rest for now.

What pictures are you looking at? He doesn't have long hair. He is mixed-race, and one of the only two friends on Myspace is a radical Islamic.

From where do you get that his friend is a "radical Islamic"?

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

I bet u a million dollars that I would lick up any body part on u for 3 hours straight without stopping :p

lol check out a pic of my backside. im a lil sweaty though cuz i came back from working out

CUM ON LADIES, TONGUES OUT :p

Im arab mixed with persian. and i also have both sides of sunni and shiite from my mom and dad lol

What exactly are you talking about? I see nothing to imply that he's a "radical" anything.

Let me ask you this: "What religion are you"?

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods. :eusa_angel:

The shooters at the Kenyan mall did the same thing, you know.

Chris Harper Mercer, a Black radicalized Islamic terrorist/racist. And Obama's on TV bloviating about mental health and gun control.

The shooter kinda looks like one of Obama's "sons"

chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg

His Myspace page:

Chris Harper-Mercer Photos on Myspace

The shooter only has two friends on his Myspace page, one of them is a radical Muslim:

Hold the phone on that one. I already looked at him. There is nothing about him that says radical. He has long hair, occult t shirt, I do not see Islamic radical in that kid. No way. He's not fitting the profile. Forget it. And Chris? His friends have photos of Satanic Watcher sign / other occult drawings - the jury is out on this one. You can just give it a rest for now.

What pictures are you looking at? He doesn't have long hair. He is mixed-race, and one of the only two friends on Myspace is a radical Islamic.

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

I saw them. Mercer looks Spanish. He had a friend of mixed middle eastern descent. And that is all. He appears to have more Spanish friends than anything else from what I've noted so far.

His myspace has his connections pictures on it also Chris Harper-Mercer | Chris Harper-Mercer's Connections
His friends photos tell a disturbing story. This is an occult symbol - a watcher sign in Satanism - Did you see the series called - "Angry pictures"? None of this looks Islamic. This looks more like the occult.

full.jpg

full.jpg

That's the "anarchy" symbol, not a Satanic "watcher sign", or whatever you're babbling about.

It's the watcher sign... that has long been synonymous with the Left's feeble attempt at Anarchism... It's found throughout the Non-Occupying Occupier "boo-hoo-vement".

Satanism is the inevitable regression of anti-theism, wherein the belief in nothing brings nothing and the innate quest of the human spirit for something, drives the feeble-minded revolutionary into the embrace of darkness.

As I've said many times, what we're witnessing is nothing less than the rise of Old Testament EVIL.

I bet u a million dollars that I would lick up any body part on u for 3 hours straight without stopping :p

lol check out a pic of my backside. im a lil sweaty though cuz i came back from working out

Im arab mixed with persian. and i also have both sides of sunni and shiite from my mom and dad lol

What exactly are you talking about? I see nothing to imply that he's a "radical" anything.

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods.

It sounds like Mercer was into Satanism or a coven of witches - something in the occult. I see no sign of his being Muslim. NONE! The kid looks like a hispanic boy. Spanish. Not Middle Eastern.

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods.

It sounds like Mercer was into Satanism or a coven of witches - something in the occult. I see no sign of his being Muslim. NONE! The kid looks like a hispanic boy. Spanish. Not Middle Eastern.
He was into pills according to his posts
News Feed

Chris Harper Mercer
August 16 ·
I have a pill bottle with like five types of pills mixed in. I don't know which ones are the sleep aids, so I just took four of each

His myspace has his connections pictures on it also Chris Harper-Mercer | Chris Harper-Mercer's Connections
His friends photos tell a disturbing story. This is an occult symbol - a watcher sign in Satanism - Did you see the series called - "Angry pictures"? None of this looks Islamic. This looks more like the occult.

full.jpg

full.jpg

That's the "anarchy" symbol, not a Satanic "watcher sign", or whatever you're babbling about.

It's the watcher sign... that has long been synonymous with the Left's feeble attempt at Anarchism... It's found throughout the Non-Occupying Occupier "boo-hoo-vement".

Satanism is the inevitable regression of anti-theism, wherein the belief in nothing brings nothing and the innate quest of the human spirit for something, drives the feeble-minded revolutionary into the embrace of darkness.

As I've said many times, what we're witnessing is nothing less than the rise of Old Testament EVIL.

Bingo. Mercer fits a profile if he is Hispanic as I suspect he is - he was most likely in the occult - it's huge with young people these days - the watcher sign is used by those in the occult and there are many examples of it being used in Mexico and here in the United States by those in satanic cults. Mercer definitely looks to be Spanish to me.

I pray for the injured.

Finally!

The first post to consider the victims, nearly 80 pusts, thus far, of inconsiderate assholes who only think of their right, and not the rights of others.

Thank you Brain, for you humanity; to bad it is a rare characteristic and one totally absent by those who posted on the first 8 pages.

Mea Culpa! :oops:

Thank you for pointing just how callous we have become to the endless slaughter.

That says volumes about us and our acceptance of a society where gun fetishism prevents us from taking the actions needed to stop this carnage.
Exactly HOW would you stop it?

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods. :eusa_angel:

You're having a really hard time tracking this conversation, aren't you?

What does the shooter's statements have to do with your claim that his myspace friend is a "radical Idlamic"?

Answer carefully.

News Feed

Chris Harper Mercer
August 16 ·
I have a pill bottle with like five types of pills mixed in. I don't know which ones are the sleep aids, so I just took four of each

How terribly sad. You have to wonder where were his parents? Or any family member. I'm not saying they didn't care but I wonder if they knew. What a sad, sad story. His life is gone and the lives of his victims gone - forever. Very sad story.

Answer carefully.

What does the shooter's statements have to do with your claim that his myspace friend is a "radical Idlamic"?

I agree with you, Doc. There is no sign of this having anything to do with Islam. Nothing at all. Mercer had one friend who had parents with a middle eastern heritage. The boy didn't say anything radical. He was just being silly taking photos like someone his age would do. It appears that most of Mercer's friends were Hispanic.

Answer carefully.

News Feed

Chris Harper Mercer
August 16 ·

How terribly sad. You have to wonder where were his parents? Or any family member. I'm not saying they didn't care but I wonder if they knew. What a sad, sad story. His life is gone and the lives of his victims gone - forever. Very sad story.
There is not much parents can do when children go that route. He must have had a lot of issues from what I was reading there.

Answer carefully.

I agree with you, Doc. There is no sign of this having anything to do with Islam. Nothing at all. Mercer had one friend who had parents with a middle eastern heritage. The boy didn't say anything radical. He was just being silly taking photos like someone his age would do. It appears that most of Mercer's friends were Hispanic.

He was clearly crazy as hell.

Forum List

Back