🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

What pictures are you looking at? He doesn't have long hair. He is mixed-race, and one of the only two friends on Myspace is a radical Islamic.

From where do you get that his friend is a "radical Islamic"?

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

I bet u a million dollars that I would lick up any body part on u for 3 hours straight without stopping :p

lol check out a pic of my backside. im a lil sweaty though cuz i came back from working out

CUM ON LADIES, TONGUES OUT :p

Im arab mixed with persian. and i also have both sides of sunni and shiite from my mom and dad lol

What exactly are you talking about? I see nothing to imply that he's a "radical" anything.

Let me ask you this: "What religion are you"?

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods. :eusa_angel:

The shooters at the Kenyan mall did the same thing, you know.

You're having a really hard time tracking this conversation, aren't you?

What does the shooter's statements have to do with your claim that his myspace friend is a "radical Idlamic"?

Good god man! Have you looked at any of the pictures on Ehsani's page? Here's one of them with the comment he wrote:

300x300.jpg

"my brave soldiers keep on fighting for the liberation of Palestine against Israel. fuck Israel. Kill the jews. jews are the only infidels"

There are dozens of pictures on there with hateful terroristic comments.

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

I bet u a million dollars that I would lick up any body part on u for 3 hours straight without stopping :p

lol check out a pic of my backside. im a lil sweaty though cuz i came back from working out

Im arab mixed with persian. and i also have both sides of sunni and shiite from my mom and dad lol

What exactly are you talking about? I see nothing to imply that he's a "radical" anything.

Answer carefully.

NO seriously, one of the witnesses at the shooting said he was asking that question. If the person answered "Christian", he shot them in the head. If they didn't answer, he shot them in the leg. News must travel slowly in your neck of the woods. :eusa_angel:

What does the shooter's statements have to do with your claim that his myspace friend is a "radical Idlamic"?

Good god man! Have you looked at any of the pictures on Ehsani's page? Here's one of them with the comment he wrote:

300x300.jpg

"my brave soldiers keep on fighting for the liberation of Palestine against Israel. fuck Israel. Kill the jews. jews are the only infidels"

There are dozens of pictures on there with hateful terroristic comments.
I agree he was into the murder scheme. The main page photo with the headband theme kind of gives it away.

Why all the crazy speculation? Just wait a day and we'll probably all have a good idea about everything.

Answer carefully.

I agree with you, Doc. There is no sign of this having anything to do with Islam. Nothing at all. Mercer had one friend who had parents with a middle eastern heritage. The boy didn't say anything radical. He was just being silly taking photos like someone his age would do. It appears that most of Mercer's friends were Hispanic.

He was clearly crazy as hell.

Yes, well now he is in hell. For all eternity.

Goodnight.

Why all the crazy speculation? Just wait a day and we'll probably all have a good idea about everything.
Not speculation. He was doing the posting about it on facebook and other places on the Interent.

What pictures are you looking at? He doesn't have long hair. He is mixed-race, and one of the only two friends on Myspace is a radical Islamic.

Answer carefully.

How cool is it that a Leftist who is known to have affiliations with Islamic Jew Hater... who has just murdered a dozen or more innocent people and a Leftist comes TO DEFEND IT!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up!

Political view: Conservative Republican

Chris Harper Mercer Photos: Pictures of Umpqua Shooter

Couldn't ya just die?

That's what he put in his profile in a Christian dating site. Of course he's going to call himself a "conservative".
He called himself a spiritual person (occultist). So Jeri, pinpointed early on. The guy had demons.

I didn't know he called himself a spiritual person, RodiSHI, but yes, that is another marker of his involvment in the occult. Before I turn in I wanted to post this video with a testimony from ex-Satanist John Ramirez and information about past mass shootings at schools - you'll hear it on this video interview but it was verified that Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Shootings had a page dedicated to Satan on the internet - Lanza was confirmed to be involved in Satanism and you'll also remember that the Columbine Shooters known at the Trenchcoat killers - they were a satanic coven but the FBI kept that information from the public for approximately 10 years. Anyway, here is the video and we need to keep these victims in our prayers - I am hearing 10 people were killed - and another 20 persons were injured so the families and survivors need much prayer. Goodnight.

Answer carefully.

How cool is it that a Leftist who is known to have affiliations with Islamic Jew Hater... who has just murdered a dozen or more innocent people and a Leftist comes TO DEFEND IT!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up!

Speak when you're spoken to, Pubes.

This crime was committed in a 'gun free zone"?? If only murderers and criminals would obey the law......

:rofl:
Be specific how would you stop them? It is already illegal for anyone adjudged mentally incompetent to own possess or buy a firearm.

Which is just words on paper until EVERY gun transaction is documented against a national data base and thorough background checks are guaranteed by sellers being held criminally liable against their job of doing a background check for like 5 years.

Except we know that doesn't work. California virgin, Navy Yard shooter, that guy in Georgia, Aurora Joker, Virginia Tech...they all passed background checks.

And they just convicted that guy who defeated the background check system simply by lying (he claimed he didn't know) on the form!

That's it...he check a box "no" and that defeated the entire system.

So we quit trying? :dunno:

How's the old saying go?

Oh, yeah... "If Americans can put a man on the moon, we can come up with a system of background checks that work."

We just need to be willing.​

That's not the problem. The problem is there are already over 300 million guns in the hands of citizens.
You can have all the background checks, and waiting periods for guns yet to be purchased, the problem is the # of guns already out there. If a person wants a gun, they are out there for the taking.

So we quit trying? :dunno:

Forum List

Back