🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

His myspace has his connections pictures on it also Chris Harper-Mercer | Chris Harper-Mercer's Connections
His friends photos tell a disturbing story. This is an occult symbol - a watcher sign in Satanism - Did you see the series called - "Angry pictures"? None of this looks Islamic. This looks more like the occult.

full.jpg
he's got a different type of bud when you look through the facebook stuff Facebook

Comment... "trolling for hookers so I can help them find their lord and savior." Timeline Photos - Chris Harper Mercer | Facebook

Who Is Chris Harper Mercer? Oregon's Alleged Umqua Community College Shooter Identified, Police Say

Chris Harper Mercer.

Sounds pretty "muslim" to me.

Can we at least agree he's a terrorist?

I'll agree you're a terrorist...does that help you out at all?

Well no.

The difference between you and me?

Is that you'd shoot first ask questions later.

I don't even own a gun.

Just who is the terrorist in that situation, killer?

If you saw a guy shooting unarmed students at a community college, exactly what questions would satiate your curiosity?

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.
The rules at this college was no guns, yet a mass shooting has now occurred.

Society can make laws limiting speed on roadways, if a person wants to speed they'll do so;
You can put locks on all your doors and windows, they won't keep out a burglar intent on breaking and entering and stealing; rapists rape, molesters molest and drunks still drive.

Why do we have laws?

Yes indeed. Why do we have laws that make it easier for deranged people to commit mass murder? Want to shoot a lot of defencless people? Need the time to do it? Target a school. Gun Free Zones and far enough away from most places that police response time is long.

i have a better idea. how about we make sure that the loons and people with criminal histories can't get guns. we are the only civilized country that has mass shootings every week and more guns per capita than any other "civilized" country.

so tell us how more guns would be better. i'm listening.

"We" are not a country.

There is the United States, wherein 'we' the people of the United States, govern ourselves.

And there's The Ideological Left, proponents of Foreign Ideas Hostile TO self Government... . Which is to say YOU and substandard examples of humanity, like you.

Those two elements are on a collision course and about to crash headlong into one another...

One of those groups is armed to the teeth and steeped in sound principle and unbending faith in divine providence and the righteousness of their cause...

And the other is mired in Relativism, foolishness and no means to understand a dam' thing beyond what concerns their own self.

And when that collision is over... the stronger of the two will be alone.

Now... guess where you and your feckless cult are in that equation.

Another one they posted under - anger pics -

full.jpg

full.jpg

One of the friends has a Spanish last name - the other friends look Spanish. Not Middle Eastern. They look like they are into the occult. The art work, the photographs, the angry pics - it doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

No, this is the shooter's other Myspace friend. Look quickly because this page will be gone soon...

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace

Chris Harper Mercer, a Black radicalized Islamic terrorist/racist. And Obama's on TV bloviating about mental health and gun control.

The shooter kinda looks like one of Obama's "sons"

chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg

His Myspace page:

Chris Harper-Mercer Photos on Myspace

The shooter only has two friends on his Myspace page, one of them is a radical Muslim:

Hold the phone on that one. I already looked at him. There is nothing about him that says radical. He has long hair, occult t shirt, I do not see Islamic radical in that kid. No way. He's not fitting the profile. Forget it. And Chris? His friends have photos of Satanic Watcher sign / other occult drawings - the jury is out on this one.

Last edited:
Chris Harper Mercer, a Black radicalized Islamic terrorist/racist. And Obama's on TV bloviating about mental health and gun control.

His Myspace page:

The shooter only has two friends on his Myspace page, one of them is a radical Muslim:

Hold the phone on that one. I already looked at him. There is nothing about him that says radical. He has long hair, occult t shirt, I do not see Islamic radical in that kid. No way. He's not fitting the profile. Forget it. And Chris? His friends have photos of Satanic Watcher sign / other occult drawings - the jury is out on this one. You can just give it a rest for now.

What pictures are you looking at? He doesn't have long hair. He is mixed-race, and one of the only two friends on Myspace is a radical Islamic.

full.jpg

full.jpg

One of the friends has a Spanish last name - the other friends look Spanish. Not Middle Eastern. They look like they are into the occult. The art work, the photographs, the angry pics - it doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

No, this is the shooter's other Myspace friend. Look quickly because this page will be gone soon...

I looked at him. I'm telling you. He's a kid. He's not mixed up in any radical islamic cell. I am looking at him. He's interested in girls. Thanks for the link. I don't think he is dangerous.

full.jpg

full.jpg

AHhh... well there ya have it... the Islam affiliation... and the puzzle is complete.

His Myspace page:

Hold the phone on that one. I already looked at him. There is nothing about him that says radical. He has long hair, occult t shirt, I do not see Islamic radical in that kid. No way. He's not fitting the profile. Forget it. And Chris? His friends have photos of Satanic Watcher sign / other occult drawings - the jury is out on this one. You can just give it a rest for now.

What pictures are you looking at? He doesn't have long hair. He is mixed-race, and one of the only two friends on Myspace is a radical Islamic.

From where do you get that his friend is a "radical Islamic"?

full.jpg

full.jpg

I looked at him. I'm telling you. He's a kid. He's not mixed up in any radical islamic cell. I am looking at him. He's interested in girls. Thanks for the link. I don't think he is dangerous.

He just killed 10 people and you don't think he's dangerous?

full.jpg

full.jpg

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani didn't kill anyone.

Learn to parse sentences.

His Myspace page:

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

His myspace has his connections pictures on it also Chris Harper-Mercer | Chris Harper-Mercer's Connections
His friends photos tell a disturbing story. This is an occult symbol - a watcher sign in Satanism - Did you see the series called - "Angry pictures"? None of this looks Islamic. This looks more like the occult.

full.jpg

full.jpg

So not Muslim... just a common Leftist.

Had to be one or the other.

The artwork is troubling. Yes.

full.jpg

full.jpg

I do not think Mahmoud Ali Ehsani is dangerous. He is just the average kid for his age acting like he is crazy about girls and taking silly pictures of himself. As for Mercer ........Mercer is dead. Isn't he? Mercer looks Hispanic. He does not look Middle Eastern to me. He looks Hispanic. Maybe a Mexican immigrant - into the occult. I do not know.

full.jpg

full.jpg

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani didn't kill anyone.

Learn to parse sentences.

I didn't say that Mahmoud Ali Ehsani killed anyone. I said that he was one of two of the shooter's Myspace friends.

Chris Harper Mercer shared a link.
September 17 at 12:10am ·

eevBLAB #14 – 14yo Hobbyist Arrested For Bringing DIY Clock To School
14yo Electronics hobbyist Ahmed Mohammed was arrested, handcuffed, and dragged away from his local school in Texas after brining a DIY clock to school so he could…
www.eevblog.com

full.jpg

full.jpg

So not Muslim... just a common Leftist.

Had to be one or the other.

The artwork is troubling. Yes

full.jpg

full.jpg

I do not think Mahmoud Ali Ehsani is dangerous. Mercer is dead. Isn't he? Mercer looks Hispanic. He does not look Middle Eastern to me. He looks Hispanic. Maybe a Mexican immmigrant - into the occult. I do not know.

Mercer said on another social media page that he was "mixed race". He is not Hispanic.

His Myspace page:

You didn't see all the pictures? Look at the comments he added to the pictures, when your mouse cursor goes over them.

I bet u a million dollars that I would lick up any body part on u for 3 hours straight without stopping :p

lol check out a pic of my backside. im a lil sweaty though cuz i came back from working out

CUM ON LADIES, TONGUES OUT :p

Im arab mixed with persian. and i also have both sides of sunni and shiite from my mom and dad lol

What exactly are you talking about? I see nothing to imply that he's a "radical" anything.

Forum List

Back