🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Christians killed about a million billion trillion people.

First... No, they didn't.

Second, there is a wide and endless gulf of distinction between killing and murder. In point of fact, the world is loaded with many MANY people who richly NEED killing.

The lunatic that just went on a mass-murdering, mindless rampage was a first class example of just that.

That you lack the intellectual means to understand this... does not change it. And that you're ignorance claims otherwise is irrelevant.

Likely the guy isn't a Christian then.

I'm sure if he is, you'll be defending him or calling him "deranged".

:lol:

I'm not going to defend anyone who has done this.

So if he's a Christian, you'll call it a terrorist act?

LOL!

How can we know that it wasn't a Christian?

That would be the behavior... which was set precisely within the characteristics of a NON-Christian.

As a result, we can know that the mass-murderer was one who has aligned themselves with unprincipled, sub-standard examples of humanity... such as Leftists and their political cousins, the lowly Muslim.

Who Is Chris Harper Mercer? Oregon's Alleged Umqua Community College Shooter Identified, Police Say

Chris Harper Mercer.

Sounds pretty "muslim" to me.

Can we at least agree he's a terrorist?

You do have a fixation on the word terrorist. We can agree on that.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.
The rules at this college was no guns, yet a mass shooting has now occurred.

Society can make laws limiting speed on roadways, if a person wants to speed they'll do so;
You can put locks on all your doors and windows, they won't keep out a burglar intent on breaking and entering and stealing; rapists rape, molesters molest and drunks still drive.

Why do we have laws?

Yes indeed. Why do we have laws that make it easier for deranged people to commit mass murder? Want to shoot a lot of defencless people? Need the time to do it? Target a school. Gun Free Zones and far enough away from most places that police response time is long.

i have a better idea. how about we make sure that the loons and people with criminal histories can't get guns. we are the only civilized country that has mass shootings every week and more guns per capita than any other "civilized" country.

so tell us how more guns would be better. i'm listening.

Chris Harper Mercer, a Black radicalized Islamic terrorist/racist. And Obama's on TV bloviating about mental health and gun control.

The shooter kinda looks like one of Obama's "sons"

chris-harper-mercer-16d75352d0.jpg

His Myspace page:

Chris Harper-Mercer Photos on Myspace

The shooter only has two friends on his Myspace page, one of them is a radical Muslim:

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.

Society can make laws limiting speed on roadways, if a person wants to speed they'll do so;
You can put locks on all your doors and windows, they won't keep out a burglar intent on breaking and entering and stealing; rapists rape, molesters molest and drunks still drive.

Why do we have laws?

Yes indeed. Why do we have laws that make it easier for deranged people to commit mass murder? Want to shoot a lot of defencless people? Need the time to do it? Target a school. Gun Free Zones and far enough away from most places that police response time is long.

i have a better idea. how about we make sure that the loons and people with criminal histories can't get guns. we are the only civilized country that has mass shootings every week and more guns per capita than any other "civilized" country.

Because mass shooters wouldn't go where people have guns...we know this from their statements.....and criminals would be stopped when they try to attack armed citizens...we know this from actual studies on gun self defense.....

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

Yeah…wanna bet it was a gun free zone…moron. If this was an NRA/GOP campus then someone might have stopped it.
Why did the Pope need massive security when he came to the USA? He didn't need it in other countries. He didn't need it in Cuba.

Have you been drinking.....he was heavily protected in all of those countries...put down the booze and the pills and straighten our your life....

Ever here of the Swiss Guards.....look them up...they surround him at all times.....

they aren't exactly storm troopers.

His myspace has his connections pictures on it also Chris Harper-Mercer | Chris Harper-Mercer's Connections
His friends photos tell a disturbing story. This is an occult symbol - a watcher sign in Satanism - Did you see the series called - "Angry pictures"? None of this looks Islamic. This looks more like the occult.

full.jpg

full.jpg

Symbol for "Anarchy", and something that looks like gang signs. Probably a leftist pothead who recently converted to Islam.

Yeah…wanna bet it was a gun free zone…moron. If this was an NRA/GOP campus then someone might have stopped it.
Why did the Pope need massive security when he came to the USA? He didn't need it in other countries. He didn't need it in Cuba.

Have you been drinking.....he was heavily protected in all of those countries...put down the booze and the pills and straighten our your life....

Ever here of the Swiss Guards.....look them up...they surround him at all times.....

They are a professionally trained security force like our secret service.....you know that..right?

Why do we have laws?

Because mass shooters wouldn't go where people have guns...we know this from their statements.....and criminals would be stopped when they try to attack armed citizens...we know this from actual studies on gun self defense.....

that might be one of the silliest pieces of nonsense i've ever seen.

You should read this...

Swiss Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern arms[edit]

SIG P220 pistols

Steyr Tactical Machine Pistol
Previously used weapons[edit]
Less-lethal weapons[edit]

Another one they posted under - anger pics -

full.jpg

full.jpg

One of the friends has a Spanish last name - the other friends look Spanish. Not Middle Eastern. They look like they are into the occult. The art work, the photographs, the angry pics - it doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

Forum List

Back