Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

well why don't you list the allegations you feel are untrue? then we'll all just wait and see who is correct? Now that's fair.

I've not claimed that anything is untrue, due to the folly of premature speculation and irrationally jumping to spurious conclusions. Rather, I stated that I was disappointed to see reference to "Islamic terrorism" because this man had an Arab name in an exact replica of the bigotry seen on the white supremacist forum Stormfront.

Same thing, you fucking retard.

And leftoids are predominantly in the big cities, that's not fucking regionalism, or even bigotry, that's the truth.

You implied that reference to "Alabama trailer park residents" implied bigotry, despite the fact that it implied regionalism at best and reflected the legitimate prevalence of harshly interventionist and anti-Islamic attitudes in the Southern states. If you desire to claim that this is akin to racism, which is based on discrimination against persons with immutable characteristics rather than those with voluntarily adopted beliefs, you are free to do so, but it is fallacious on its face.

I never said anything about racism. I said you're a bigot, and pointed out that regionalism and bigotry are the same thing. I'm not even sure "regionalism" is a word, but if you like it better, that's okay.

I got to apology for all white guys, you know we were the ones who were slave owners and we own the oil companys so I am sorry another person just like me did what I am more than likely to do being a white bigot, I got to admit and apologize to all moslems for how we behave, we are just so rotten and when we see how good you guys are we just cannot control our bigoted racistist rage. I admit I have not read all the great Islamic posts on this site that are written by "superior" aragant "intelligence". Had I read all these posts, hell, I would still be a biased westerner who vehemently clings to his coloring books.

Imagine, me and all the white guys, always naturally the bigots and racists, how is it this human characterestics is only in white men born in the USA.

Your implied criticism of my intelligence would be more puissant if you could type a sentence without making an elementary spelling or grammar mistake. :lol:

"The soldier, identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army mental health professional, was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. He is in custody.

"Officials had said earlier that the gunman had been killed.

"His death is not imminent," said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood said late this evening.

Good News!

I hope that he does not die!

I hope that the docs can fix him all up and rehabilitate him well enough that he can walk down the hall under his own power and climb into the electric chair all by himself...to give the family members of his victims the opportunity to watch him die.

It was "Appeal to stereotype" and as such, a form of bigotry. Not racism. Look it all up.

Thank you for your clarification. However, "bigotry" implies a form of particularly intolerant prejudice, and as my comment about a general attitude in the South that is matched by rightists' comments about general attitudes in the coasts and major cities does not constitute that, your comment is not accurate.

I never said anything about racism. I said you're a bigot, and pointed out that regionalism and bigotry are the same thing. I'm not even sure "regionalism" is a word, but if you like it better, that's okay.

You implied a corollary with racism by insinuating that there was some equivalence between a comment based on general regional attitudes and rhetoric based on ill-informed prejudice against Arabs, with the former involving a general trend that doesn't constitute an immutable characteristic, and the latter being the opposite. Try again.

"The soldier, identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army mental health professional, was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. He is in custody.

"Officials had said earlier that the gunman had been killed.

"His death is not imminent," said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood said late this evening.

Good News!

I hope that he does not die!

I hope that the docs can fix him all up and rehabilitate him well enough that he can walk down the hall under his own power and climb into the electric chair all by himself...to give the family members of his victims the opportunity to watch him die.
Pretty sure it would be a firing squad, if prosecuted under the UCMJ. Not sure though.

well why don't you list the allegations you feel are untrue? then we'll all just wait and see who is correct? Now that's fair.

I've not claimed that anything is untrue, due to the folly of premature speculation and irrationally jumping to spurious conclusions. Rather, I stated that I was disappointed to see reference to "Islamic terrorism" because this man had an Arab name in an exact replica of the bigotry seen on the white supremacist forum Stormfront.

so you are going on record saying you know without a doubt that Islamic terrorism" was assumed because of his name only? Is that what you want to say? for sure? Not logical in view of the fact you are not willing to say any of the reason given are untrue.. sheesh!

Last edited:
It was "Appeal to stereotype" and as such, a form of bigotry. Not racism. Look it all up.

Thank you for your clarification. However, "bigotry" implies a form of particularly intolerant prejudice, and as my comment about a general attitude in the South that is matched by rightists' comments about general attitudes in the coasts and major cities does not constitute that, your comment is not accurate.
Your statement was bigotry.

Work on yourself, figure out the source of your bigotry and stop blame-shifting and rationalizing.

"I'm only a bigot in response to others' bigotry" doesn't fly. It's "Appeal to Mom" and it's never worked, even on Mom.

Last edited:
Do you condemn this "person's" actions even if it was in the name of Allah?

The deity whose name he may have invoked is irrelevant, as Islam does not condone wanton slaughter or the killing of innocents. So yes.
Is the US Army innocent to jihadists? Or even to Muslims who view our presence in the Middle East and Afghanistan offensive?

The question is irrelevant, as the soldiers who were killed were on American soil and were killed by another soldier. If he killed them merely because they were part of a body that took part in what he saw as unjustified invasions and occupations, logic dictates that he should have killed himself for being guilty of the same perceived "sin."

Work on yourself, figure out the source of your bigotry and stop blame-shifting and rationalizing.

"I'm only a bigot in response to others' bigotry" doesn't fly. It's "Appeal to Mom" and it's never worked, even on Mom.

Yup, a Muslim shoots up a bunch of unarmed soldiers, and here they are accusing people of being racist.

The deity whose name he may have invoked is irrelevant, as Islam does not condone wanton slaughter or the killing of innocents. So yes.
Is the US Army innocent to jihadists? Or even to Muslims who view our presence in the Middle East and Afghanistan offensive?

The question is irrelevant, as the soldiers who were killed were on American soil and were killed by another soldier. If he killed them merely because they were part of a body that took part in what he saw as unjustified invasions and occupations, logic dictates that he should have killed himself for being guilty of the same perceived "sin."
Not at all irrelevant. As long as the victims are not "innocent" in the eyes of a Muslim and/or Islam, then killing is okie dokie and even justified, no?

so you are going on record saying you know without a doubt that Islamic terrorism" was assumed because of his name only? Is that what you want to say? for sure? Not logical in view of the fact you are not willing to say any of the reason given are untrue.. sheesh!

It's simply a matter of reading this thread and observing the racist bigotry of posters like Maple on display. Much of this rhetoric is an exact replica of the relevant thread on Stormfront.

Unsupported assertions don't become sound when they're repeated.

I referred to a general trend of certain beliefs and sentiments predominant in the South, just as any rightist on here might refer to a general trend of certain beliefs and sentiments predominant in San Francisco, for example. I've not advocated any formal discriminatory policy against Southerners nor expressed any sort of hateful intolerance for any person in the South. Frankly, comparison of such statements to racism is offensive.

I got to apology for all white guys, you know we were the ones who were slave owners and we own the oil companys so I am sorry another person just like me did what I am more than likely to do being a white bigot, I got to admit and apologize to all moslems for how we behave, we are just so rotten and when we see how good you guys are we just cannot control our bigoted racistist rage. I admit I have not read all the great Islamic posts on this site that are written by "superior" aragant "intelligence". Had I read all these posts, hell, I would still be a biased westerner who vehemently clings to his coloring books.

Imagine, me and all the white guys, always naturally the bigots and racists, how is it this human characterestics is only in white men born in the USA.

Your implied criticism of my intelligence would be more puissant if you could type a sentence without making an elementary spelling or grammar mistake. :lol:

I never implied, its dry wit calling Kalem an idiot, moron

Do you condemn this "person's" actions even if it was in the name of Allah?

I dont think you will be able to prove that in any convincing manner.
Well at least in any manner that matters to non muslims.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81748-islam-forbids.html

Muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent

Last edited:

Yup, a Muslim shoots up a bunch of unarmed soldiers, and here they are accusing people of being racist.

that's a libtard trait, make the criminal the "victim" and blame the real victims.. yup

Forum List

Back