Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

I've heard allegations, not confirmations. Regardless, it was when the Alabama trailer park residents heard of an Arab name that they determined that "Islamic" terrorism were involved, despite the presence of a significant number of non-Muslim Arabs and a substantial number of non-Arab Muslims. In what passes for the minds of the rednecks, it's simply a matter of "raghead = bad," which accounts for the assaults on Sikhs after 9/11.

That sounds like bigotry against trailer park residents in Alabama. I know you're much too sensitive a haji to resort to BIGOTRY or HATRED.
Interesting slip-up, wasn't it?

Good catch.

Yes it was wasn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you condemn this "person's" actions even if it was in the name of Allah?

The deity whose name he may have invoked is irrelevant, as Islam does not condone wanton slaughter or the killing of innocents. So yes.

That sounds like bigotry against trailer park residents in Alabama. I know you're much too sensitive a haji to resort to BIGOTRY or HATRED.

If that were the case, it would be regionalist, wouldn't it? Therefore not markedly different than rightists' comments about the predominance of leftist thought in the coasts and major cities. Since residence in a given region is not an immutable characteristic, where is the basis for comparison to racism?

Did you read the information about him? He's been under surveillance for posting about jihad.

I've heard allegations, not confirmations. Regardless, it was when the Alabama trailer park residents heard of an Arab name that they determined that "Islamic" terrorism were involved, despite the presence of a significant number of non-Muslim Arabs and a substantial number of non-Arab Muslims. In what passes for the minds of the rednecks, it's simply a matter of "raghead = bad," which accounts for the assaults on Sikhs after 9/11.

You must be pretty disappointed those Alabama trailer park residents were 100$ correct.

sometimes, libtards, a thing is what it is! you just have to deal with it. This might be one of those Is is. See what I mean?

If that were the case, it would be regionalist, wouldn't it? Therefore not markedly different than rightists' comments about the predominance of leftist thought in the coasts and major cities. Since residence in a given region is not an immutable characteristic, where is the basis for comparison to racism?

Same thing, you fucking retard.

And leftoids are predominantly in the big cities, that's not fucking regionalism, or even bigotry, that's the truth.

Did you read the information about him? He's been under surveillance for posting about jihad.

You must be pretty disappointed those Alabama trailer park residents were 100$ correct.

you've got a doublewide, huh?

sweet.

30 minutes ago Maj Hasan was the primary shooter. now that he is alive instead of dead he is the alleged shooter.

I hate fucking PC bull shit.

There is nothing alleged about it.

30 minutes ago Maj Hasan was the primary shooter. now that he is alive instead of dead he is the alleged shooter.

it's not PC so much as making sure they don't give his defense team a reason to get him off, imo.

I'm disappointed that the rhetoric of many supremacist posters matches that found in the Stormfront thread on the topic.

Die-versity claims another 12 lives.

Figures..

We are supposedly at war with ishlamofashism, according to juan mCcain,
that, and speshul intrish groups..and a raghead goes off the deep end.

I'm trying to figure out the headlines, according to the obammy admin, they should read "Gun kills a bunch of people again, soldier nearby"

This loser really showed his true colors. He is an arab immigrant who joined the Armed Forces, wore the US uniform, swore an oath of loyalty, and then murdered the "kaffirs and infidels". This is not an isolated case. Just a few years ago a negro convert to islam murdered several US soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq.

It was reported that there were two other shooters. I am wondering if they were Muslims also.

It's unfortunate.

That's not PC, that's objective journalism. The man is innocent until proven guilty, he is a suspect. It is alleged, not proven, that he is the shooter. Were the reporters not saying "alleged" they would be taking sides, the side of the accuser.

I'm disappointed that the rhetoric of many supremacist posters matches that found in the Stormfront thread on the topic.

Die-versity claims another 12 lives.

This loser really showed his true colors. He is an arab immigrant who joined the Armed Forces, wore the US uniform, swore an oath of loyalty, and then murdered the "kaffirs and infidels". This is not an isolated case. Just a few years ago a negro convert to islam murdered several US soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq.

It was reported that there were two other shooters. I am wondering if they were Muslims also.

It's unfortunate.

well why don't you list the allegations you feel are untrue? then we'll all just wait and see who is correct? Now that's fair.

I got to apology for all white guys, you know we were the ones who were slave owners and we own the oil companys so I am sorry another person just like me did what I am more than likely to do being a white bigot, I got to admit and apologize to all moslems for how we behave, we are just so rotten and when we see how good you guys are we just cannot control our bigoted racistist rage. I admit I have not read all the great Islamic posts on this site that are written by "superior" aragant "intelligence". Had I read all these posts, hell, I would still be a biased westerner who vehemently clings to his coloring books.

Imagine, me and all the white guys, always naturally the bigots and racists, how is it this human characterestics is only in white men born in the USA.

"The soldier, identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army mental health professional, was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. He is in custody.

"Officials had said earlier that the gunman had been killed.

"His death is not imminent," said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood said late this evening.

"Military officials said that the soldier attacked other troops at the Soldier Readiness Processing Center and the adjacent Howze Theater on the western part of the sprawling Central Texas post.

"Most of those killed were also soldiers, according to the briefing by Lt. Gen. Robert W. Cone, post commander.

"Two other soldiers were taken in to custody but later released."

12 killed in Fort Hood shooting rampage | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Same thing, you fucking retard.

And leftoids are predominantly in the big cities, that's not fucking regionalism, or even bigotry, that's the truth.

You implied that reference to "Alabama trailer park residents" implied bigotry, despite the fact that it implied regionalism at best and reflected the legitimate prevalence of harshly interventionist and anti-Islamic attitudes in the Southern states. If you desire to claim that this is akin to racism, which is based on discrimination against persons with immutable characteristics rather than those with voluntarily adopted beliefs, you are free to do so, but it is fallacious on its face.

Forum List

Back