Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

I don't buy this. This Islamofacist devil was a major on a military base! That is a very high rank. There might have been only 5-7 people higher than him! No way in hell that subordinates are going to harass a Major on a military base. And his superiors I guarantee are men of honor and wouldn't have done that either!

Funny how his cousin tried to display him as a victim. A victim who the US military promoted to the high rank of major and gave a 6 figure income to!

That asshole as the ballz to call his cousin a GREAT AMERICAN! AMAZING! :evil:

:rofl:

i'll add the military to the list of things you know nothing about, you hebofascistic debbil. what a complete fuckwit you are.

:rofl:.

Uhh...he is right. Major is a high rank. I doubt Lt Colonels and Generals would engage in juvenile antics "making fun" of him.

The one thing I don't understand is why this guy chose to stay in the military. He was in before 9/11. He is an officer (no enlistment periods), he has had 5 years or more to "get out". Unless the military refused to let him go because his career field is "mission critical", and I doubt a mental health worker would be classified as that.

Maybe one of the military folks on the site can explain how a military psychologist could take out 43 people with a handgun. That seems like something straight out of a Rambo movie so does a trained military psychologist have the skills to do something like that as a norm?

I don't buy this. This Islamofacist devil was a major on a military base! That is a very high rank. There might have been only 5-7 people higher than him! No way in hell that subordinates are going to harass a Major on a military base. And his superiors I guarantee are men of honor and wouldn't have done that either!

Funny how his cousin tried to display him as a victim. A victim who the US military promoted to the high rank of major and gave a 6 figure income to!

i'll add the military to the list of things you know nothing about, you hebofascistic debbil. what a complete fuckwit you are.

Uhh...he is right. Major is a high rank. I doubt Lt Colonels and Generals would engage in juvenile antics "making fun" of him.

The one thing I don't understand is why this guy chose to stay in the military. He was in before 9/11. He is an officer (no enlistment periods), he has had 5 years or more to "get out". Unless the military refused to let him go because his career field is "mission critical", and I doubt a mental health worker would be classified as that.

yeah, O-4 is a super high rank, there couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 people at ft hood that outranked him. :cuckoo:

he went through school on the army's dime and had a commitment to serve x number of years. the army wouldn't let him out. he hired a lwayer to try to get out, but no dice.

Everyone talks about his rank but from what I heard last night is that Doctors enter the military as an automatic Captain so really he was only promoted 1 time. It seems like its alot easier to get to Major when you start one rank below that. Is this correct?

This isnt the first time a US soldier who was Muslim went crazy and hurt other US soldiers. Obviously this will be an issue for any Muslim to go over seas and kill other Muslims. I know its tough to alienate people because of their religion but we may have to look a little closer at US Muslim soldiers as we are asking them to do things that are against their basic beliefs.

NOT FUCKING TRUE! There are many brave American Muslims fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I have mentioned many times about my Shia Iraqi American buddy enlisted in the military even since the invasion of Iraq, he voluntarily has redeployed ever since! He is a hero and a patriot. Although you could characterize him by any stretch of the imagination as religious, but he would call himself a Muslim. He is an example of an American Muslim Patriot! We have MANY like him. They go on the front lines as interpreters! Side Note: When I told Sunni about my buddy a while back, he called my buddy a traitor to his people!

It is very important to distinguish between American Muslims (again Kalam is a good example) and Islamofacists (Sunni Man is a good example)!

You do realize that they said the same thing about German, Italian and Japanese Americans. The Japanese American got it the worst; however, all three groups PROVED themselves without a doubt the hold stronger loyalities to AMERICA than to the old country! I think most Arab and Muslim Americans would do that same!

That said you still have to call a spade a spade!

Whats not true? I can clearly remember when we first attacked Afghanistan after 9/11 that a Muslim US Soldier freaked out and shot a few of his fellow soldiers. I think he even killed one guy. I'm not saying all of them will commit these crimes but their track record is getting worse and worse and frankly its not worth taking anymore chances with these people. Sorry!

Hey shit for brains! List to the radio on the way in! They had a whole bunch of military personal! Every single one of them stated he was a high rank for the military base and that there might have been 5-7 superiors to him!

Hey shit for brains! List to the radio on the way in! They had a whole bunch of military personal! Every single one of them stated he was a high rank for the military base and that there might have been 5-7 superiors to him!

you are fucking delusional.

or you're just too stupid to differentiate between his unit and an entire base.

tough call, but i'm going with stupid due to the preponderance of evidence.

tell me more about his six figure income- i need a good chuckle.

This isnt the first time a US soldier who was Muslim went crazy and hurt other US soldiers. Obviously this will be an issue for any Muslim to go over seas and kill other Muslims. I know its tough to alienate people because of their religion but we may have to look a little closer at US Muslim soldiers as we are asking them to do things that are against their basic beliefs.

NOT FUCKING TRUE! There are many brave American Muslims fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I have mentioned many times about my Shia Iraqi American buddy enlisted in the military even since the invasion of Iraq, he voluntarily has redeployed ever since! He is a hero and a patriot. Although you could characterize him by any stretch of the imagination as religious, but he would call himself a Muslim. He is an example of an American Muslim Patriot! We have MANY like him. They go on the front lines as interpreters! Side Note: When I told Sunni about my buddy a while back, he called my buddy a traitor to his people!

It is very important to distinguish between American Muslims (again Kalam is a good example) and Islamofacists (Sunni Man is a good example)!

You do realize that they said the same thing about German, Italian and Japanese Americans. The Japanese American got it the worst; however, all three groups PROVED themselves without a doubt the hold stronger loyalities to AMERICA than to the old country! I think most Arab and Muslim Americans would do that same!

Whats not true? I can clearly remember when we first attacked Afghanistan after 9/11 that a Muslim US Soldier freaked out and shot a few of his fellow soldiers. I think he even killed one guy. I'm not saying all of them will commit these crimes but their track record is getting worse and worse and frankly its not worth taking anymore chances with these people. Sorry!

I remember one throwing a grenade into a tent.

Oh poor little Islamofacists baby!
Here is a line that will hit close to home for you, "Do you suck dicks fagget""
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o7oKQECBjs]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Bootcamp Part 1[/ame]

Might be true, but I am going off my personal experience! The bravest person I know (a person that would put a fat lazt hippie like Del to shame) is an Iraqi American Shia Muslim!

There are many like him in our military!

Oh poor little Islamofacists baby!
Here is a line that will hit close to home for you, "Do you suck dicks fagget""
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o7oKQECBjs]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Bootcamp Part 1[/ame]

spent a lot of time in the military, did you?

Forum List

Back