Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

He may have had 5-7 superiors in his DIRECT CHAIN OF COMMAND not 5-7 superiors on the ENTIRE BASE.

Again, you're a moron.

He was an 04 the middle of the road of rank for Officers.

:rofl:

i'll add the military to the list of things you know nothing about, you hebofascistic debbil. what a complete fuckwit you are.

:rofl:.

Uhh...he is right. Major is a high rank. I doubt Lt Colonels and Generals would engage in juvenile antics "making fun" of him.

The one thing I don't understand is why this guy chose to stay in the military. He was in before 9/11. He is an officer (no enlistment periods), he has had 5 years or more to "get out". Unless the military refused to let him go because his career field is "mission critical", and I doubt a mental health worker would be classified as that.

Major is not a high rank and if you are either active duty or prior service, you know it and you are lying.

Major is just the beginning of the military middle management.

Uhh...he is right. Major is a high rank. I doubt Lt Colonels and Generals would engage in juvenile antics "making fun" of him.

The one thing I don't understand is why this guy chose to stay in the military. He was in before 9/11. He is an officer (no enlistment periods), he has had 5 years or more to "get out". Unless the military refused to let him go because his career field is "mission critical", and I doubt a mental health worker would be classified as that.

Major is not a high rank and if you are either active duty or prior service, you know it and you are lying.

Um moron! Listen to any of the reports on the radio or TV they are saying he only had 5-7 superiors on the whole base! For that base, YES he was a high rank!

Fort Hood is a very large base...to say that a Major has only 5-7 people senior to him is ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. Your credibility on this matter is in shreds on the floor.

And barely at that ... it's the first rank they don't automatically attain ...

That's all Fine and Good... Who was "Harassing" him?...

The Claim is Made by "kin", the NYT Runs with it as a Headline as if it's an Excuse, but is there ANY Evidence of it Aside from that?

:)

peace...

Um moron! Listen to any of the reports on the radio or TV they are saying he only had 5-7 superiors on the whole base! For that base, YES he was a high rank!

Are you shitting me??

The CG at Ft Hood is a Lt General, thats three stars.
There are probably ten or more GENERALS at Ft Hood

I know AF you have to have Major on for 2 years before they can go for Lt. Col. Not sure about Army but still most Major's are commanders of units, but on Ft Hood he probably was like the Assistant to the unit commander. That is my guess. Either way though this Major knew better in so many ways. He has no excuse. One that doesn't know military would expect this from an Enlisted E-4 but for a Major it is basically a rarity.

Fort Hood is a very large base...to say that a Major has only 5-7 people senior to him is ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. Your credibility on this matter is in shreds on the floor.

I am only going off what I heard on the radio from military-men! So go shoot down their creditability

I am only going off what I heard on the radio from military-men! So go shoot down their creditability
And now you slide blame to a radio report you supposedly heard. Classic! :lol::lol::lol:

The Claim is Made by "kin", the NYT Runs with it as a Headline as if it's an Excuse, but is there ANY Evidence of it Aside from that?

peace...

Beats me. I wasn't there.

Neither was the New York Times NOR the Family they Headlined that Excuse with...

Curious that they Felt it is Justified to Hearsay Above the Fold within 24 Hours of this Attack, ain't it?....

peace...

I know AF you have to have Major on for 2 years before they can go for Lt. Col. Not sure about Army but still most Major's are commanders of units, but on Ft Hood he probably was like the Assistant to the unit commander. That is my guess. Either way though this Major knew better in so many ways. He has no excuse. One that doesn't know military would expect this from an Enlisted E-4 but for a Major it is basically a rarity.

In the AF most squadron commanders are Major's and they tend to attain the rank of Lt. Colonel while holding that position.

But it bears noting that has a mental health counselor this man wasn't running any units.

WOT supporters are going to celebrate this mass murder because in their minds it vindicates their bigotry towards Muslims, will give them fuel to justify our Imperialism, and it reminds them they should feel normal about living in constant fear of terrorism.

Let's quickly compare two terrorist attacks by two Americans.

Hasan: speculation says this was a politically motivated attack in response to our actions in other nations.

Adkisson: written confession stated his motive was to kill as many liberals as possible. Police stated they found books by Hannity, Savage, and Coulter in his home the day of the attack.

In one case we have distorted and unclear information yet the immediate reaction is to blame Islam.

In the other case we have unmitigated facts with both written and verbal confessions by the terrorist. Yet how many pointed to Hannity etc as fuel motivation for Adkisson's attack? How much time did the msm spend covering the story compared to this attack? How many people said the anti-liberal movement in our country played a role in the murder of those civilians? There is one striking difference: Hasan attacked the military. Adkisson attacked civilians.

In my humble opinion both were mentally unhinged and each latched upon the extreme of their paradigm to justify their actions. Blaming who or what they used for justification is irresponsible at best, agenda driven at worst.

I'm merely exploiting the tragedy to point out the unbelievable hypocrisy and alien reactions to two similar situations. It is silly to try and sweep either one with political commentary but if I were a public defender and forced to choose which case I would choose this one any day of the week.

And now you slide blame to a radio report you supposedly heard. Classic! :lol::lol::lol:

I just don't buy that he was harassed because he was a Muslim! Its an attempt to justify the killings and slander the military!

frankburns.jpg

To be Perfectly Fair... ^He was a Major and was Picked on by his Inferiors.

peace...

A major's (04) month pay is 6,025.20 (with Ten years in) to 6,325.50 (over ten years)

That pay is as much as a enlisted CMSGT (E-9) with over 15 years if not 20 years.

In the AF most squadron commanders are Major's and they tend to attain the rank of Lt. Colonel while holding that position.

But it bears noting that has a mental health counselor this man wasn't running any units.

I don't know if this has any bearing on anything regarding rank, but the man is an MD (as in Medical Doctor).

peace...

Beats me. I wasn't there.

Neither was the New York Times NOR the Family they Headlined that Excuse with...

Curious that they Felt it is Justified to Hearsay Above the Fold within 24 Hours of this Attack, ain't it?....

peace...

The interviewed the family and reported what they said, Mal ....

Forum List

Back