Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

My understanding is that he was a Major who was promoted from Captain last August.

Regardless, Officers should not receive any large scale harassment because of their religion. No doubt he did receive ribbing and snide comments but no where near what he would have received if he were a low level enlisted.

There is Certainly Doubt...

What is your Evidence that ANY Harassment Happened?...

His Family?...

:)

peace...

I seem to remember hearing an interview with a former co worker of his who said he had heard about some talk of harassment but when he checked it out it had been the Major that had initiated the conversations.
I could have misunderstood.

Um moron! Listen to any of the reports on the radio or TV they are saying he only had 5-7 superiors on the whole base! For that base, YES he was a high rank!

Fort Hood is a very large base...to say that a Major has only 5-7 people senior to him is ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. Your credibility on this matter is in shreds on the floor.

I am only going off what I heard on the radio from military-men! So go shoot down their creditability

Your crowd is so unhinged you would find it reasonable to label obama as an islamic extremist supporter because his motorcade drove past a street in DC that has two of the same letters found in the name of a mosque in an Alaskan igloo occupied by a pair of dirty socks and a 7-11 napkin.

A major's (04) month pay is 6,025.20 (with Ten years in) to 6,325.50 (over ten years)

That pay is as much as a enlisted CMSGT (E-9) with over 15 years if not 20 years.

But what is his Bonus as a Doctor?
I have no idea, do they get yearly bonus or re-enlistment bonus? AF, critical career fields will get a re-enlistment bonus and fly boys get flight pay.

I was under the belief that Doctors got a regular professional pay each month. The amount probably depends upon their Specialty, Rank, and contract. Again I could be wrong.

I feel sorry for the Lead Force Protection guy at Ft Hood! That is a tough job

My understanding is that he was a Major who was promoted from Captain last August.

Regardless, Officers should not receive any large scale harassment because of their religion. No doubt he did receive ribbing and snide comments but no where near what he would have received if he were a low level enlisted.

His Family?...

peace...

I seem to remember hearing an interview with a former co worker of his who said he had heard about some talk of harassment but when he checked it out it had been the Major that had initiated the conversations.

I heard something similar. That he had been at Walter Reed for 6 years and was transfered to Ft Hood as a disciplinary action for his pushing his religion on other soldiers.

His Family?...

peace...

How Upset do you Think American Christian Hating Liberals would have been if this Shooter was Handing out Bibles before he did this?...

Was a Cracker from Texas Proper?...

Was Calling them ALL Sinners as he Gunned them Down?...

MeThinks they would be Blamming the 700 Club, that's what.

Blamming the Hate that is Inherent in Christianity...

Yet when Islam Preaches this, and it's Followers Act, it's somehow about how Major Allah is Great was Harassed...

peace...

His Family?...

peace...

How Upset do you Think American Christian Hating Liberals would have been if this Shooter was Handing out Bibles before he did this?...

Yet when Islam Preaches this, and it's Followers Act, it's somehow about how Major Allah is Great was Harassed...

peace...

They wouldn't be blaming the 700 Club....they'd be bringing Tammy Faye Baker back from the dead to publicly flog for her part in the transgression! :D

I posted the pay grade to give NON Military people a better understanding of where they compare in the chain of command. That is the only reason for posting that. *rolls eyes*

Hey....I wasn't taking a shot at you with my "don't ask/don't tell" comment. Just trying to get in the Friday kind of mood.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes. I damned sure didn't mean to.
Noted and took it as you were not. I'm sorry but I used your comment to bounce off to let all know just why I posted the pay grade info.

His Family?...

peace...

I heard something similar. That he had been at Walter Reed for 6 years and was transfered to Ft Hood as a disciplinary action for his pushing his religion on other soldiers.

I read he was disciplined at Walter Reed and got an unsatisfactory evaluation, then transferred to Hood, but no reason was given.

Do you have a link or a source for the reason he was disciplined?

Thanks.

peace...

They wouldn't be blaming the 700 Club....they'd be bringing Tammy Faye Baker back from the dead to publicly flog for her part in the transgression! :D

Tammy Faye did not look that good when she was alive....I don't want to even think about what she looks like now

:confused: Who gives a fuck what his pay was?

Since his pay was tax dollars maybe some genius economist in obama's crew can use it to help sell the public option. It's a bonus the money was going into the Federal healthcare system already!

A major's (04) month pay is 6,025.20 (with Ten years in) to 6,325.50 (over ten years)

That pay is as much as a enlisted CMSGT (E-9) with over 15 years if not 20 years.

all things considered, i'd much rather be an E-9.
They do garner much more respect I have to admit because their integrity and been tried and true by the time they make E-9. Not all but the majority of them. :lol:

I know, my husband is a retired E-9

Forum List

Back