Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

A major's (04) month pay is 6,025.20 (with Ten years in) to 6,325.50 (over ten years)

That pay is as much as a enlisted CMSGT (E-9) with over 15 years if not 20 years.

Yep...we get paid more...lots more.

Whatever happened to "don't ask, don't tell"?

You're not supposed to discuss pay/grade publicly! Very poor form! :D

Wow....you really don't know much about anything, do you?
:lol::lol::lol:

There is Certainly Doubt...

What is your Evidence that ANY Harassment Happened?...

His Family?...

:)

peace...

I seem to remember hearing an interview with a former co worker of his who said he had heard about some talk of harassment but when he checked it out it had been the Major that had initiated the conversations.
I could have misunderstood.

How Upset do you Think American Christian Hating Liberals would have been if this Shooter was Handing out Bibles before he did this?...

Was a Cracker from Texas Proper?...

Was Calling them ALL Sinners as he Gunned them Down?...

MeThinks they would be Blamming the 700 Club, that's what.

Blamming the Hate that is Inherent in Christianity...

Yet when Islam Preaches this, and it's Followers Act, it's somehow about how Major Allah is Great was Harassed...

:)

peace...

6a00d834523d5069e20115710f98f6970b-800wi

give it up, asshat.

I guarantee that all future pay was forfeited yesterday afternoon.

Immie

Ya think? :eusa_whistle::eek:

Actually, now that I think about it and knowing how our government works, they will probably continue to pay him throughout the trial and most likely up until the moment he faces the firing squad. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Yep.

Until he's been convicted, his paycheck's going noplace but in the bank (his account), baby. :evil:

If this Major was harassed it had to come from 04's and up because if it was a lower rank the major could have written him up, disciplined them. Until the Army comes out with this I'll not believe this to have happened.

Not necessarily ...

There's a good chance it came from some 0-3's as well (especially if rightwinger is correct and was recently promoted). Surrounding ranks tend to be less formal with each other.

When I was an A1C I had no problem ribbing Staffs, Techs, and LTs I worked with albeit in a joking manner. Outside of uniform I was on a first name basis with pretty much every one I worked directly with.

Funny story: When I was in Iraq in 2004 and the Red Sox won the WS my commander was a Yankee fan Lt. Colonel. After every Yankee win he made sure to pop in and see me to give me shit. After the Sox made that miraculous comeback he referred to me (the big bad Senior Airman) as "his Daddy" in front of everybody for the rest of the deployment.

But yes, I agree with you that until something official comes down I'm taking everything with a big ole grain of salt.

:banghead: over half of this thread :banghead:

On a side note, Article is a veteran so his words in things related with the military carry more weight with me than other people's opinions.

No offence meant to anyone.

Oh and anyone saying we shouldn't let muslims into the military because they are muslim.....you need to go re-read our founding documents and re-visit the founding principles of this country.

yes muslims should consult scripture and those with knowledge before joining the service.

Islam Question and Answer - Working in the army of a country in which there are munkaraat (haraam deeds)

Firstly: it is haraam to shave the beard; it is obligatory (waajib) to leave it to grow.

Secondly: it is not permissible to salute the flag.

Thirdly: it is obligatory (waajib) to govern by the sharee’ah of Islam, and to refer to it for judgement. It is not permissible for a Muslim to greet colleagues or superiors with the greeting of the foreigners, because of the reports which state that it is forbidden to imitate them and because this represents exaggerated respect for them.

Fourthly: Whoever fights to make the word of Allaah supreme and to protect the Muslims and their lands from the enemy, is fighting for the sake of Allaah, and if he is killed he is a shaheed (martyr). What counts is the aim and intention. You can have an intention which is different from the intention of the army, such as intending to make the word of Allaah supreme in your jihaad (so long as it is permissible, according to sharee’ah, to fight the group against whom you are fighting), even if others have different intentions, such as fighting for their country.

snip

Shaykh: “This is not permissible unless the nation in whose army he is working is not fighting the Muslims.”

- “And not driving them out of their homes or helping others to do so?”

Shaykh: “Yes.”

And Allaah knows best.

snip

We want to emphasize to you the necessity of finding other employment and of leaving service in the army of the kaafirs, because that implies helping them, strengthening them and increasing the numbers of their fighters and supporters –

unless your work can bring some benefits to the Muslims, such as giving information and secrets of the kaafirs to the Muslims so as to help the Muslims

, or if your work is purely da’wah, such as giving khutbahs and leading prayers for the Muslims in the kaafir army whilst also advising them to avoid any work that will strengthen the kaafirs. We ask Allaah to keep you safe from temptation and to give you a good end in this world and in the Hereafter.

In summary you are saying any good muslim who strictly follows the Koran would never join the armed services of the USA?

Give me some leeway i'm not a muslim and this is an honest question.
My opinion on this issue is not required.

Actually, now that I think about it and knowing how our government works, they will probably continue to pay him throughout the trial and most likely up until the moment he faces the firing squad. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Yep.

Until he's been convicted, his paycheck's going noplace but in the bank (his account), baby. :evil:

And that is probably the way things should be. After all, he is presumed innocent.

Immie

If this Major was harassed it had to come from 04's and up because if it was a lower rank the major could have written him up, disciplined them. Until the Army comes out with this I'll not believe this to have happened.

Not necessarily ...

There's a good chance it came from some 0-3's as well (especially if rightwinger is correct and was recently promoted). Surrounding ranks tend to be less formal with each other.

When I was an A1C I had no problem ribbing Staffs, Techs, and LTs I worked with albeit in a joking manner. Outside of uniform I was on a first name basis with pretty much every one I worked directly with.

Funny story: When I was in Iraq in 2004 and the Red Sox won the WS my commander was a Yankee fan Lt. Colonel. After every Yankee win he made sure to pop in and see me to give me shit. After the Sox made that miraculous comeback he referred to me (the big bad Senior Airman) as "his Daddy" in front of everybody for the rest of the deployment.

But yes, I agree with you that until something official comes down I'm taking everything with a big ole grain of salt.
This is a whole new topic so I won't go there.

:confused: Who gives a fuck what his pay was?

Since his pay was tax dollars maybe some genius economist in obama's crew can use it to help sell the public option. It's a bonus the money was going into the Federal healthcare system already!

you are an idiot!

Various forms of sarcastic humor help me tread. Not everyone can appreciate it but not everyone needs to either. As for me being an idiot......that is well known. So what?

A major's (04) month pay is 6,025.20 (with Ten years in) to 6,325.50 (over ten years)

That pay is as much as a enlisted CMSGT (E-9) with over 15 years if not 20 years.

all things considered, i'd much rather be an E-9.

E-9s pretty much walk on water.

only if they don't mind getting the soles of their shoes wet, otherwise they walk wherever they damn well please in my experience.

:eusa_whistle:

Immie

Yep.

Strike two. No money goes into this guy's acct.

You should quite while you're behind. :lol:

Forum List

Back