Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

The article I read said the family has refused to speak to the press.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like this was one seriously fucked up individual and it had nothing to do with religion.

There has been interviews with people he worked with. He made many troubling statements indicating that he had a BIG problem with going to Iraq. He managed to not get deployed there since 2003. His religious beliefs had everything to do with his objections, and his actions. We all know it, but if you want to continue to lie to yourself about it then go ahead and stick your head back in the sand.

Exhibit 1: He was a Muslim
Exhibit 2: He wanted out of the military after 9/11! I think most of us remember the surge in recruitment back then.
Exhibit 3: He attacked US soldiers
Exhibit 4: He was extremely upset with the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Exhibit 5: He expressed views that America was the aggressor
Exhibit 6: He wrote blogs praising suicide bombers as true soldiers
Exhibit 7: It was confirmed that as he was shooting American soldiers he yelled "Allah Akbar!"

I think the burden of proof as shifted to the appeasers here!

I think it is way too early to be taking things said by acquaintances to be the gospel truth here. Too much gets speculated upon. Just like the early reports that he was dead.

Although, I suspect it will come out that much of this is true, it is just a little early too be gobbling it all up as proof of who he was.

One thing is for sure... he is a dead man. Dead man walking.

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: del
:rofl:

i'll add the military to the list of things you know nothing about, you hebofascistic debbil. what a complete fuckwit you are.

:rofl:.

Uhh...he is right. Major is a high rank. I doubt Lt Colonels and Generals would engage in juvenile antics "making fun" of him.

The one thing I don't understand is why this guy chose to stay in the military. He was in before 9/11. He is an officer (no enlistment periods), he has had 5 years or more to "get out". Unless the military refused to let him go because his career field is "mission critical", and I doubt a mental health worker would be classified as that.

yeah, O-4 is a super high rank, there couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 people at ft hood that outranked him. :cuckoo:

he went through school on the army's dime and had a commitment to serve x number of years. the army wouldn't let him out. he hired a lwayer to try to get out, but no dice.

I know there'd be alot more than 4 or 5 people that outranked him. The point is Colonels and Generals aren't going to "pick" on him. Unless that is what you are argueing.

Didn't know the Army paid his school, that explains why he had to stay in.

Uhh...he is right. Major is a high rank. I doubt Lt Colonels and Generals would engage in juvenile antics "making fun" of him.

The one thing I don't understand is why this guy chose to stay in the military. He was in before 9/11. He is an officer (no enlistment periods), he has had 5 years or more to "get out". Unless the military refused to let him go because his career field is "mission critical", and I doubt a mental health worker would be classified as that.

yeah, O-4 is a super high rank, there couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 people at ft hood that outranked him. :cuckoo:

he went through school on the army's dime and had a commitment to serve x number of years. the army wouldn't let him out. he hired a lwayer to try to get out, but no dice.

I know there'd be alot more than 4 or 5 people that outranked him. The point is Colonels and Generals aren't going to "pick" on him. Unless that is what you are argueing.

i'm not arguing anything really.

from what i've read he was picked on after 9/11 nd has been trying to get out of the army for quite awhile.

personally, i think this was a variation of suicide by cop by someone who's a muslim.

i'll add the military to the list of things you know nothing about, you hebofascistic debbil. what a complete fuckwit you are.

Oh poor little Islamofacists baby!
Here is a line that will hit close to home for you, "Do you suck dicks fagget""
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o7oKQECBjs]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Bootcamp Part 1[/ame]

Are you a fucking idiot? I was agreeing with you that this premise he was "picked on" by superiors sounds like a load of bullshit.

A Major is a high rank. I don't know and I don't really care how many people outranked him at his unit or base. I highly doubt any LtCol, Colonel, or General would "make fun" of him being Muslim.

NYT: Suspect ‘mortified’ about deployment - The New York Times- msnbc.com

Internet postings by a man who called himself Nidal Hasan, a law enforcement official said. The postings discussed suicide bombing in a favorable light, but the investigators were not clear whether the writer was Major Hasan.

In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.

“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.

msnbc.com Video Player
Listen to the General:
"He yelled Allahu Akbar, as he shot soldiers!"
"He had just received poor performance evaluations, and consistently argued with other officers about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq!"

I love listening to people who say there's no connection between Muslim zealots and violence. Some talking head on Fox this morning said exactly that. I turned the channel.

Not necessarily true. And if they did, it gives carte blanc for others to do the same.

I remember Tailhook '91 where the senior officers there ridiculed the female officers attending and that was understood as giving 'permission' for what happened later on.

WOT supporters are going to celebrate this mass murder because in their minds it vindicates their bigotry towards Muslims, will give them fuel to justify our Imperialism, and it reminds them they should feel normal about living in constant fear of terrorism.

Let's quickly compare two terrorist attacks by two Americans.

Hasan: speculation says this was a politically motivated attack in response to our actions in other nations.

Adkisson: written confession stated his motive was to kill as many liberals as possible. Police stated they found books by Hannity, Savage, and Coulter in his home the day of the attack.

In one case we have distorted and unclear information yet the immediate reaction is to blame Islam.

In the other case we have unmitigated facts with both written and verbal confessions by the terrorist. Yet how many pointed to Hannity etc as fuel motivation for Adkisson's attack? How much time did the msm spend covering the story compared to this attack? How many people said the anti-liberal movement in our country played a role in the murder of those civilians? There is one striking difference: Hasan attacked the military. Adkisson attacked civilians.

Is it a terrorist attack to kill soldiers on a military base during war?

Last edited:
At 2:30 MST Yesterday:

No terrorist connection according to the FBI.

^I Heard the Same, but can't Find a Link.

"We don't know all the answers yet. And I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," Obama said in a Rose Garden statement otherwise devoted to the economy."

Obama: Don’t jump to conclusions on rampage - Tragedy at Fort Hood- msnbc.com

You Mean like YOUR Federal Agency did Yesterday when they Asserted that it wasn't Terror Related almost Immediately, Barry?...

Gotcha.

:)

peace...

WOT supporters are going to celebrate this mass murder because in their minds it vindicates their bigotry towards Muslims, will give them fuel to justify our Imperialism, and it reminds them they should feel normal about living in constant fear of terrorism.

Hasan: speculation says this was a politically motivated attack in response to our actions in other nations.

Adkisson: written confession stated his motive was to kill as many liberals as possible. Police stated they found books by Hannity, Savage, and Coulter in his home the day of the attack.

In one case we have distorted and unclear information yet the immediate reaction is to blame Islam.

In the other case we have unmitigated facts with both written and verbal confessions by the terrorist. Yet how many pointed to Hannity etc as fuel motivation for Adkisson's attack? How much time did the msm spend covering the story compared to this attack? How many people said the anti-liberal movement in our country played a role in the murder of those civilians? There is one striking difference: Hasan attacked the military. Adkisson attacked civilians.

In my humble opinion both were mentally unhinged and each latched upon the extreme of their paradigm to justify their actions. Blaming who or what they used for justification is irresponsible at best, agenda driven at worst.

Is it a terrorist attack to kill soldiers on a military base during war?
If we follow mal's "logic" we have to believe that mal is partially responsible for the church killings simply because he is a shill for the far right loon's agenda.

:eusa_eh:

I don't buy this. This Islamofacist devil was a major on a military base! That is a very high rank. There might have been only 5-7 people higher than him! No way in hell that subordinates are going to harass a Major on a military base. And his superiors I guarantee are men of honor and wouldn't have done that either!

Funny how his cousin tried to display him as a victim. A victim who the US military promoted to the high rank of major and gave a 6 figure income to!

That asshole as the ballz to call his cousin a GREAT AMERICAN! AMAZING! :evil:

You're a moron.

I don't buy this. This Islamofacist devil was a major on a military base! That is a very high rank. There might have been only 5-7 people higher than him! No way in hell that subordinates are going to harass a Major on a military base. And his superiors I guarantee are men of honor and wouldn't have done that either!

Funny how his cousin tried to display him as a victim. A victim who the US military promoted to the high rank of major and gave a 6 figure income to!

Major is not a high rank and if you are either active duty or prior service, you know it and you are lying.

You're a moron.

I agree this asshole shooter isn't a victim at all, he is the perpetrator of an atrocious crime against his fellow soldiers.

I've never served in the military so I can't comment on the harassment stuff.

You're a moron.

I agree this asshole shooter isn't a victim at all, he is the perpetrator of an atrocious crime against his fellow soldiers.

I've never served in the military so I can't comment on the harassment stuff.

He's about as far from victim status as it gets.

Saying Major is a high rank is like saying Sgt is a high enlisted rank ...

:banghead: over half of this thread :banghead:

On a side note, Article is a veteran so his words in things related with the military carry more weight with me than other people's opinions.

No offence meant to anyone.

Oh and anyone saying we shouldn't let muslims into the military because they are muslim.....you need to go re-read our founding documents and re-visit the founding principles of this country.

Major is not a high rank and if you are either active duty or prior service, you know it and you are lying.

Um moron! Listen to any of the reports on the radio or TV they are saying he only had 5-7 superiors on the whole base! For that base, YES he was a high rank!

Um moron! Listen to any of the reports on the radio or TV they are saying he only had 5-7 superiors on the whole base! For that base, YES he was a high rank!

Again, you are a moron, and you are either getting your information from your fellow morons or you are not hearing it correctly.

Forum List

Back