Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

And you also have to know there will be a paper version and there will be another version.
What part of an interview with the shooters brother, where the shooters brother said this, do you not understand?

Which "version" does that belong in?
The article I read said the family has refused to speak to the press.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like this was one seriously fucked up individual and it had nothing to do with religion.

New York Times' Words: Ft. Hood suspect upset over being harassed about being Muslim

MeThinks the NYT Feels it might have something to do with his Religion, otherwise those Words wouldn't be on the Front Page Today, would they.

:)

peace...

Glad to see our government being extremely efficient with pumping a new batch of islamophobia into the sheep farm. Nothing like stirring up the pot against the new enemy. This will surely help obushama maintain his sell-out status and hell, he may even win some skeptics over if he find a way to spin this to send more troops across the pond.
CBS News Mobile Radical Ties not Ruled out at Ft. Hood

30 minutes ago Maj Hasan was the primary shooter. now that he is alive instead of dead he is the alleged shooter.

I hate fucking PC bull shit.

There is nothing alleged about it.

It's necessary to comply with the presumption of innocence. Until the jury says "guilty" it's all up in the air. Sometimes it seems ridiculous but it's necessary in a legal system that relies very heavily on proper procedure.

No its not. We are not a court of law, we are free citizens and we can come to whatever conclusions we please.

Glad to see our government being extremely efficient with pumping a new batch of islamophobia into the sheep farm. Nothing like stirring up the pot against the new enemy. This will surely help obushama maintain his sell-out status and hell, he may even win some skeptics over if he find a way to spin this to send more troops across the pond.
CBS News Mobile Radical Ties not Ruled out at Ft. Hood

Now you are blamming the government for what this shitbag Muslim did?

This isnt the first time a US soldier who was Muslim went crazy and hurt other US soldiers. Obviously this will be an issue for any Muslim to go over seas and kill other Muslims. I know its tough to alienate people because of their religion but we may have to look a little closer at US Muslim soldiers as we are asking them to do things that are against their basic beliefs.

This isnt the first time a US soldier who was Muslim went crazy and hurt other US soldiers. Obviously this will be an issue for any Muslim to go over seas and kill other Muslims. I know its tough to alienate people because of their religion but we may have to look a little closer at US Muslim soldiers as we are asking them to do things that are against their basic beliefs.

then why let them join? It's all voluntary. They don't want to fight their brothers they simply don't have to join. and this dued wasn't gonna fight anyway. he was a psychiatrist.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like this was one seriously fucked up individual and it had nothing to do with religion.

There has been interviews with people he worked with. He made many troubling statements indicating that he had a BIG problem with going to Iraq. He managed to not get deployed there since 2003. His religious beliefs had everything to do with his objections, and his actions. We all know it, but if you want to continue to lie to yourself about it then go ahead and stick your head back in the sand.

Well, I'm not saying that any of it makes sense, people do change over time. I started out as a young republican and now I am an Independent who voted for Obama but may not vote for him again in the next election. Maybe this guy changed after he joined. I'm not sure how long he was enlisted.

Exhibit 1: He was a Muslim
Exhibit 2: He wanted out of the military after 9/11! I think most of us remember the surge in recruitment back then.
Exhibit 3: He attacked US soldiers
Exhibit 4: He was extremely upset with the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Exhibit 5: He expressed views that America was the aggressor
Exhibit 6: He wrote blogs praising suicide bombers as true soldiers
Exhibit 7: It was confirmed that as he was shooting American soldiers he yelled "Allah Akbar!"

I think the burden of proof as shifted to the appeasers here!

And you also have to know there will be a paper version and there will be another version.
What part of an interview with the shooters brother, where the shooters brother said this, do you not understand?

Which "version" does that belong in?

Guess you will have to put down the picture books and read real articles! The COUSIN came out right after attack and went on foxnews!

I watched the video and I knew it, he didnt want to hurt his own kind. I guess he wasnt as dedicated to America as we thought. Now I am pissed off, Why didn't one of his superiors pick up on this when everyone else around him did. Were they afraid to blow the whistle because they would be accused of discrimination?

I don't buy this. This Islamofacist devil was a major on a military base! That is a very high rank. There might have been only 5-7 people higher than him! No way in hell that subordinates are going to harass a Major on a military base. And his superiors I guarantee are men of honor and wouldn't have done that either!

Funny how his cousin tried to display him as a victim. A victim who the US military promoted to the high rank of major and gave a 6 figure income to!

That asshole as the ballz to call his cousin a GREAT AMERICAN! AMAZING! :evil:

Exhibit 2: He wanted out of the military after 9/11! I think most of us remember the surge in recruitment back then.
Exhibit 7: It was confirmed that as he was shooting American soldiers he yelled "Allah Akbar!"

I haven't read anything like that.

I don't buy this. This Islamofacist devil was a major on a military base! That is a very high rank. There might have been only 5-7 people higher than him! No way in hell that subordinates are going to harass a Major on a military base. And his superiors I guarantee are men of honor and wouldn't have done that either!

Funny how his cousin tried to display him as a victim. A victim who the US military promoted to the high rank of major and gave a 6 figure income to!

That asshole as the ballz to call his cousin a GREAT AMERICAN! AMAZING! :evil:

:rofl:

i'll add the military to the list of things you know nothing about, you hebofascistic debbil. what a complete fuckwit you are.

:rofl:.

I haven't read anything like that.
Read it in the NYT.

Disturbing postings
The Federal Bureau of Investigation had earlier become aware of Internet postings by a man who called himself Nidal Hasan, a law enforcement official said. The postings discussed suicide bombing in a favorable light, but the investigators were not clear whether the writer was Major Hasan.

In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.

“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.

NYT: Suspect ‘mortified’ about deployment - The New York Times- msnbc.com

Could be another Malik Hasan...maybe.

NOT FUCKING TRUE! There are many brave American Muslims fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I have mentioned many times about my Shia Iraqi American buddy enlisted in the military even since the invasion of Iraq, he voluntarily has redeployed ever since! He is a hero and a patriot. Although you could characterize him by any stretch of the imagination as religious, but he would call himself a Muslim. He is an example of an American Muslim Patriot! We have MANY like him. They go on the front lines as interpreters! Side Note: When I told Sunni about my buddy a while back, he called my buddy a traitor to his people!

It is very important to distinguish between American Muslims (again Kalam is a good example) and Islamofacists (Sunni Man is a good example)!

You do realize that they said the same thing about German, Italian and Japanese Americans. The Japanese American got it the worst; however, all three groups PROVED themselves without a doubt the hold stronger loyalities to AMERICA than to the old country! I think most Arab and Muslim Americans would do that same!

That said you still have to call a spade a spade!

Forum List

Back