BREAKING: Mayor of Bomb-Clock Kid’s Town Reveals Startling TRUTH About Muslim Family

It's like yelling Fire in a crowded theater. Obama should have taken the kid out in a drone strike

Right. Because clearly being Muslim in a town of Inbred Bubba Rednecks is just like yelling "Fire".

I mean look how scary this kid is. You Bubbas were probably wetting yourselves.

150916162853-muslim-student-arrested-clock-crop-large-169.jpg
You leftist, atheist, love your muslims:slap: The kid made a lot of money off this hoax. He'll speak at the U.N. now for taking apart a Radio shack clock and putting it into a box:wtf:

BREAKING: Mayor of Bomb-Clock Kid's Town Reveals Startling TRUTH About Muslim Family

Media coverage on Ahmed “Bomb-Clock” Mohamed has been remarkably one-sided, with the Mohamed family and the media spinning a tale of Islamophobia and overreaction.

However, in an appearance on Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV last night, the mayor of the city where Mohamed goes to school painted a starkly different picture. Among other revelations were her claims that the Mohamed family had stonewalled her and seemed more interested in talking with the Council on American-Islamic Relations and related groups than with city officials.

Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne said that, since Mohamed is a juvenile, they cannot release the records of what caused police to arrest him. She says that the family has refused to allow those records to be released, according to Townhall.com.

“The (Irving) school district, a number of times, has asked the family to release the records, so that you can have the balanced story out there,” Van Duyne said. “The family is ignoring the request from the ISD.”

The mayor said the records would “help to describe why it progressed as it did.”

“Nobody is going to walk in and say, ‘Oh you’re a 14-year old child, you’re totally cooperating, we have all the answers we need, let’s arrest you,’” Van Duyne said, adding she had information that Mohamed was being “passive aggressive” and “non-responsive” when police questioned him.

Van Duyne also noted that the family seemed more interested in seeking press than resolving the issue.

“We had tried to reach out to the family a number of times; this was before it ever even hit the papers on Wednesday,” Van Duyne said. “At the exact same time they were supposed to be meeting with us, they were on their front lawn with a press conference.”

So now the truth comes out...
This is classic CAIR "strategy" Create straw man, fake, muslm discrimination claims that's what they do.

Yeah, because how many white kids have been arrested for taking clocks into school......?

That look like bombs? I wouldnt think many....because they're smart enough to know what would happen and they dont have an axe to grind.

Does a 14 year old who makes a clock know what a bomb looks like?

He didn't make anything you moron:slap:

Two investigators who have studied the image of Mohamed’s device provided by Irving, Texas police have concluded that Mohamed did not make the clock. Both conclude that Mohamed disassembled a manufactured clock and installed it in a large pencil box without its casing. And both say it is possible it was done to provoke suspicion or to resemble a bomb.

Ahmed-Clock-Irving-PD-575x429.jpg

150.jpg

Hoax Exposed: Muslim Student Ahmed Mohamed’s ‘Briefcase Clock’ is 1980s Digital Alarm Clock

Jeez, such a short sentence, and yet with insults in it. Maybe it's not your fault, maybe it's just what you are. An insulter.

This is classic CAIR "strategy" Create straw man, fake, muslm discrimination claims that's what they do.

Yeah, because how many white kids have been arrested for taking clocks into school......?

That look like bombs? I wouldnt think many....because they're smart enough to know what would happen and they dont have an axe to grind.

Two investigators who have studied the image of Mohamed’s device provided by Irving, Texas police have concluded that Mohamed did not make the clock. Both conclude that Mohamed disassembled a manufactured clock and installed it in a large pencil box without its casing. And both say it is possible it was done to provoke suspicion or to resemble a bomb.

150.jpg

Hoax Exposed: Muslim Student Ahmed Mohamed’s ‘Briefcase Clock’ is 1980s Digital Alarm Clock

Jeez, such a short sentence, and yet with insults in it. Maybe it's not your fault, maybe it's just what you are. An insulter.

Stupidity irritates me. Yours has been exposed:slap:

You leftist, atheist, love your muslims:slap: The kid made a lot of money off this hoax. He'll speak at the U.N. now for taking apart a Radio shack clock and putting it into a box

i couldn't take apart a clock radio and get it to work again, and neither could most people.

the point isn't what he did or didn't do, it was how the hysterical nutters reacted to it. Which is to say, badly.

150.jpg

Do try punctuation when you're trying to be a smartass.

You leftist, atheist, love your muslims:slap: The kid made a lot of money off this hoax. He'll speak at the U.N. now for taking apart a Radio shack clock and putting it into a box

i couldn't take apart a clock radio and get it to work again, and neither could most people.

the point isn't what he did or didn't do, it was how the hysterical nutters reacted to it. Which is to say, badly.

Oh i believe that ..you're not too bright. And who said it wasn't working when he took the cover off of it:dunno:

Last edited:

looks like all he did was to take the separate components and put longer wires between them, are you saying you couldn't figure out how to do that?

looks like all he did was to take the separate components and put longer wires between them, are you saying you couldn't figure out how to do that?
Like I said, he's not too bright

it does look like there is still an electric cord attached to the clock, he could have at least measured the voltage at the low side of the transformer and converted the clock to battery power to make it easier to hide.

150.jpg

Are you embarrassed that you have been exposed for the mind- numbed idiot you are?:dunno:

150.jpg

Are you embarrassed that you have been exposed for the mind- numbed idiot you are?:dunno:

Welcome to the ignore button. You're welcome.

I'd just go to Walmart and buy a new clock.

Oh i believe that ..you're not to bright. And who said it wasn't working when he took the cover off of it

A guy who can't tell the difference between "To" and "Too" really doesn't have much business telling other people about their technical skills or how bright they are.

Seriously, they cover that in like fourth grade English.

Oh i believe that ..you're not to bright. And who said it wasn't working when he took the cover off of it

A guy who can't tell the difference between "To" and "Too" really doesn't have much business telling other people about their technical skills or how bright they are.

you would still have to take the clock apart to blow people up.

I'm typing and moving around quick boy. Is that best you got?:slap: Why does a atheist like you love muslims?:dunno:

Last edited:

I'm typing and moving around quick boy. Is the best you got?:slap: Why does a atheist like you love muslims?:dunno:
maybe he is a goat herder and he uses the muslims for breeding purposes?

BREAKING: Mayor of Bomb-Clock Kid's Town Reveals Startling TRUTH About Muslim Family

Media coverage on Ahmed “Bomb-Clock” Mohamed has been remarkably one-sided, with the Mohamed family and the media spinning a tale of Islamophobia and overreaction.

However, in an appearance on Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV last night, the mayor of the city where Mohamed goes to school painted a starkly different picture. Among other revelations were her claims that the Mohamed family had stonewalled her and seemed more interested in talking with the Council on American-Islamic Relations and related groups than with city officials.

Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne said that, since Mohamed is a juvenile, they cannot release the records of what caused police to arrest him. She says that the family has refused to allow those records to be released, according to Townhall.com.

“The (Irving) school district, a number of times, has asked the family to release the records, so that you can have the balanced story out there,” Van Duyne said. “The family is ignoring the request from the ISD.”

The mayor said the records would “help to describe why it progressed as it did.”

“Nobody is going to walk in and say, ‘Oh you’re a 14-year old child, you’re totally cooperating, we have all the answers we need, let’s arrest you,’” Van Duyne said, adding she had information that Mohamed was being “passive aggressive” and “non-responsive” when police questioned him.

Van Duyne also noted that the family seemed more interested in seeking press than resolving the issue.

“We had tried to reach out to the family a number of times; this was before it ever even hit the papers on Wednesday,” Van Duyne said. “At the exact same time they were supposed to be meeting with us, they were on their front lawn with a press conference.”

Sure they do.

So?

Second: if cops show up and wrongfully arrest my kid I'd tell the city to go to hell too when they asked if they could release his records.

Third: this is a pretty crappy thing for an elected official to do overall. "I can't release the records but if I could..." The whole conversation ought to be a criminal offense or grounds for a lawsuit. If you can't disclose you can't disclose. End of case. No hinting. Nothing.
So in other words, just let the kid's parents railroad the officials by not even allowing the police to make ANY comments, right??
If the documents are sealed because he's a minor, they're sealed. End of story. Full stop. Referencing them and hinting about what's in them should be criminal.

And again, the city wants to release sealed documents because they want to justify their screw up. Any lawyer or parent worth their salt would refuse release in this setting regardless of race. As a parent I'd sure as hell tell the city to take a hike if they wanted to release my son's record to justify their screw up.

So?

Second: if cops show up and wrongfully arrest my kid I'd tell the city to go to hell too when they asked if they could release his records.

Third: this is a pretty crappy thing for an elected official to do overall. "I can't release the records but if I could..." The whole conversation ought to be a criminal offense or grounds for a lawsuit. If you can't disclose you can't disclose. End of case. No hinting. Nothing.
So in other words, just let the kid's parents railroad the officials by not even allowing the police to make ANY comments, right??
If the documents are sealed because he's a minor, they're sealed. End of story. Full stop. Referencing them and hinting about what's in them should be criminal.

And again, the city wants to release sealed documents because they want to justify their screw up. Any lawyer or parent worth their salt would refuse release in this setting regardless of race. As a parent I'd sure as hell tell the city to take a hike if they wanted to release my son's record to justify their screw up.

The school and the cops handled it the right way.
Even muslim groups agree with that.
The Jr Jihadist family is hiding behind the sealed record of a minor,but this shouldnt surprise you when you consider they use their children as suicide bombers.
Muslim Group Doesn't Fault School or Police for Ahmed Mohamed's Arrest

So?

The school and the cops handled it the right way.
Even muslim groups agree with that.
The Jr Jihadist family is hiding behind the sealed record of a minor,but this shouldnt surprise you when you consider they use their children as suicide bombers.
Muslim Group Doesn't Fault School or Police for Ahmed Mohamed's Arrest

That's because they lived beyond abortion

-Geaux

True, he never said it was a bomb. It's true that he never said it wasn't.

True, he said he made a clock. He also said it was his invention. Both proven to be lies.

Neither school nor police can release their versions of the story, but you somehow know all the details.

Occam's Razor, buddy. Sometimes things are exactly what htey appear to be.

Case in point. We have a bunch of racists in Cletusland who saw a Middle Eastern kid with a clock and though, "OH MY GOD, A RAGHEAD WITH A BOMB!!!!"

Nobody treated him differently before the incident. He was already attending that school, remember. They thought he was smart kid. No trace of racism anywhere, then kid did something that raised eyebrows. Suddenly, it's racism. No, it's not because he's Muslim, but because of what he had done.

Forum List

Back